Start by marking “Xander's Heart” as Want to Read:
Xander's Heart

Xander's Heart

Xander wasn’t your stereotypical vampire. Far from it. Living in Gothic splendour on the outskirts of Whitby. Savage and Dominant by nature he goes after what or who he wants with ardour and passion.
Especially once his eye is set on his soulmate. His chosen one … Ellenor.
A human that he has been watching and waiting to approach for years. He steps forward when he senses sh
Published March 19th 2019 by Scarlett Flame

To ask other readers questions about Xander's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Xander's Heart

Start your review of Xander's Heart
Danielle's
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Xander’s heart was completely different from anything else I’ve read. It’s set in England and the heart of the story is in Whitby, Yorkshire. I know a little about the gothic presence in the seaside town but this story takes the fairytale to a new level.

Xander is a vampire and a dominant man. Ellenor is the lady destined to be his submissive. As this story unravels we find a new world. This has a fantasy twist in both a sexual and mythological way. What starts as something new for Ellenor turns
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC**

"Hmm. You wear my stripes well, very pretty and a reminder of our evening together, Little Miss."

Welcome to the seaside town of Whitby, where if you hear something go bump in the night I'd stay inside with a cuppa because it's probably just the local werewolf. If you do happen to be out walking late, then keep in mind that someone could be watching you from the shadows ready and waiting to pull you across their knee...

Had I jumped from the frying pan into the fire? Was my "rescuer" more o
Tina Power Traverse
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Xander ‘s heart review
Bdsm with a supernatural twist
Scarlett Flame’s Xander’s heart(The Vampires of Whitby) is a fresh take on the BDSM storyline.
This time it’s a vampire who is the dominant to his human submissive.
This concept is like a breath of fresh air.
Humans are so boring! LOL
The novel begins with innocently enough, with our heroine walking through the streets of Whitby on her way home to her grandmother’s home, whom she is visiting while on holiday. Then, poor Ellenor is stalked by an unk
John Dolan
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whitby - brought to the wider public's attention by Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' - is the setting for Scarlett Flame's latest novel. So, as you may guess, we are deep into vampire territory.
Fans of Ms. Flame's erotica will not be disappointed as there are some, shall we say, stimulating scenes. The vampire genre is usually heavy with sexual overtones, but the author breaks out from the usual format. At the centre of the story is Ellenor, an innocent who is inducted into the art of submissiveness by a
Joey Paul
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I picked this up even though it's not my usual genre and was intrigued by the blurb. Meeting Ellenor, I found myself desperate to know what happened to her, from her first meeting with Xander to the rest of the story told. It wasn't my kind of romance, but other than that, the book is beautifully written, allowing you to paint a picture of everything happening with the gorgeous prose. As the story unfolds I found myself desperate to know what happens next, where Ellenor will be taken and what wi ...more
mrs janet ashton
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally loved this book.... This was a new to me author and will deffinately be reading more. The story was different to what I was expecting but in a very good way and had me totally glued to the very end. Can't wait for book 2.
Charley Moore
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not my normal sort of read so wasn’t sure what to expect and boy was I surprised.
Hot alpha Dom vampires who protect vulnerable sub but strong women.
A nana with a speckled path who I want to learn more about and mystical underworlds

When’s book two coming!!!
Helena Hoorn
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampires not the sort of thing you usually meet in the quaint village of Whitby.
Its where the world of Ellenor collides withe the world of Xander.
She is Xander's mate but she doesn't know it yet.
Its lust at first sight and She cannot understand why.
Their story will take you into a world of vampires ,unknown family and so much more.
I loved it, cant wait for the sequel.
Toya Richardson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by Scarlett Flame. And wow, I certainly wasn’t disappointed. I am a huge paranormal romance fan and I loved the different take on paranormal beings and how they live in our world. This was a very fresh and different approach, which had me enraptured from start to finish.
The deep attraction between Xander and Ellenor is off the charts hot! I thoroughly enjoyed the sexy twist of dominant and submissive. And as the story unfolds, we learn more about the characters a
LaGina
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read from the author and I was so excited that it mixed two things that I like....vampire's and bdsm!! YAY! this book was so good. What an amazing erotic story with some of the best steamy scenes that was so hot I didnt know if it was safe to read it without a glass of water close by. This was a different approach to the lifestyle and PRN
Emma
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read this for a honest review I was enraptured so on the edge of my seat laugh out loud great read I loved the way the characters blended so we'll and how I've been left wanting more from the fabulous Scarlett Flame
Lisa
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this book was so good. Such amazing erotic steamy scenes that burn up the pages. Xander has eyes for Eleanor. When she is threatened by immortals Xander vows to protect her. Such an interesting storyline with many twists and turns to keep me glued to the pages. I cant wait for book 2 to see what happens next.
Helen Simpson
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A MUST FOR ANY VAMPIRE AND EROTICA FAN. I TRULY LOVED THE DESCRIPTIONS OF WHITBY AND COULD VISUALISE THE BEAUTIFUL SCENES BEING EXPLAINED. ACTION FILLED AND A KILLER CLIFFHANGER, CANNOT WAIT FOR BOOK 2.
Emma
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you love vampires, sexy scenes and some twists and turns you never see coming... you should pick up this book. This is my first book by this author, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story between Xander and Ellenor. It kept a good pace throughout and a story that kept you wanting to find out more. As a fan of paranormal reads I will be waiting to see what’s coming next.
Julie Scott
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply Amazing

This is one amazing book.. was unsure at first but love a vampire book. The story line is addictive...the character draw u in totally.... love Xander and Ellie... Cant wait for the next book to come out... Haven't read a book by this author but i will deffo be looking for more. Highly Recommend. 5*++++
emma Camp
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put this book down looking forward to part 2!
Andreea Pryde
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart❤

Perfectly balanced, descriptive to the point where you can clearly see the action in you head( heads up for the hot scenes).
Amazing and unexpected characters with an even more surprising development.
A love story to melt your heart( and not only) and action to keep you on the edge of your chair.

Can't wait for the next one.🥰
Jamoz23
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
A new author for me and I was so excited to read this blurb and grabbed this through KU after reading reviews.
A big disappointment for me as it started so stupidly. I couldn’t get past the absurdity of the first chapter.
Obviously the author wants to write a vampiric 50 Shades of grey book but I couldn’t get past two perfect strangers meeting, then one deciding to punish/spank the other. Someone he doesn’t even know.
And after screaming rape and crying her eyes out at being accosted, she decides
Kat
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Xander’s Heart is another great read by author Scarlet Flame! As with her other books, there is plenty of steamy action & activity, as well as well-fleshed-out characters
Her world-building is totally believable, even for PNR! And even when you're upset about something one of the characters does, you still love them.
This is a totally recommended book for those who love their PNR to have some "spanking" good qualities to it!
Pam
Apr 27, 2019
Sarah Maslin
Oct 24, 2019
Scarlett Flame
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kamba
May 13, 2019
Rebecca
Jun 15, 2019
My Vampire Book O...: New book released 19th of March 7 11 May 10, 2019 01:16PM
Paranormal Romanc...: Xander's Heart: The Vampires of Whitby Book One 1 9 Apr 20, 2019 01:01PM
Book cover contest 1 2 Apr 12, 2019 01:46PM

• Tyrian's Mist
  • The Curse of Time (The Cursed Watches,#1)
  • Focused
  • The Dragon of New Orleans (The Treasure of Paragon, #1)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • For a Chance: A Cursed Watches Short Story (The Cursed Watches, #1.5)
  • Red Sandy Cat Detective
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Service and Sacrifice (Borderline Freaks MC, #1)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC, #2)
  • Immortal Embrace (Tears of Crimson New Orleans Vampire Bar Book 3)
  • Phoenix (Blackwings MC, #3)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC, #5)
  • More Than Enough (Borderline Freaks MC, #2)
  • The Fire (The Hurricane, #4)
Although born in Salford I was raised in the Manchester area, and still consider myself a Lancashire lass.

An ex children's nurse and former Health Visitor I am a Jack of all trades. With a degree and two Master's qualifications to my name. Due to return to University this coming September to undertake a degree in teaching.

I have always loved to read and write although I only began to write serious

News & Interviews