Start by marking “Whisked Away (A Paradise Bay Romantic Comedy Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Whisked Away (A Paradise Bay Romantic Comedy Book 2)

Whisked Away

(Paradise Bay #2)

From best-selling author Melanie Summers comes an irresistibly romantic, delightfully funny tale of love, passion, books, and food…

At twenty-seven years old, Emma Banks has big plans for her life. After graduating from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, she's ready to take her place as head chef at one of her family’s resort restaurants. But upon arrival at Pa
Published April 7th 2019 by Indigo Group

To ask other readers questions about Whisked Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whisked Away

Yana
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ebook copy of this book from the author but was under no obligation to post a review
Have you ever felt frustrated that you couldn't just sit down and read a book from start to finish in one go? I'm pretty sure you have. Then you know exactly how I felt about reading Whisked Away.
Granted I received my copy in a very hectic, crazy and happy time in my life, but I still wanted to read it so much it hurt to know I couldn't.
I absolutely loved what Melanie Summers did with this book
Becky Claxon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ms. Summer’s books are so fun to read. I love the humor in the books. I think it must be hard being the baby of the family or Emma, getting most of what you want, and then feeling like you owe your family. Of course Emma had high hopes of being a great chef at her family’s resort island. I love all she had to go through to prove herself and help the family. Of course this is where she meets Pierce. I felt bad with the kind of parents he had growing up. I can understand why he felt he was better ...more
Kate
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why is it over??? WHY???
❤❤❤❤❤
I just loved this book. I laughed so much and when I wasn’t laughing, I was chuckling.
Pierce and Emma have quickly become one of my favorite couples.
I love the way this author writes. Some books are slow to start or drag at some point but here... I didn’t notice and I was half-way through. That is some great writing.
It was great visiting paradise island again and catch up with the characters from The Honeymooner.
I can’t wait for book #3. Please get here soon.
Ayekah
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review coming ! Insanely great, comedic antics abound, grouchy nit picky Pierce and sassy chef Emma clash on the islands of Paradise Bay! This is run for the bathroom to avoid any accidents funny so be warned.
Kristi
Another fabulous stand-alone romcom in Paradise Bay, the spinoff of Summers' wildly popular Crown Jewels series. This is one of my edits, and it's available today!

Click here for a preview of the fun non-spoiler "extras" in this book.

P.S. If you haven't had a chance to read Book 1 in this series, The Honeymooner, which I also edited, it's FREE for a very limited time.

Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had been going to wait a little while before tucking into the second book in this Paradise Bay series. It turns out though, on a chilly Easter Monday, when you may or may not have been indulging in a bit of chocolate (pilfered from the children as they have far too much) a funny romance is just what you feel like. Or at least it was just what I felt like.
I loved the first book in the series The Honeymooner and the Crown Jewels series that came before it. I think that Whisked Away might just to
Paula
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of Whisked Away .
I really enjoyed reading this story . It is well written . Pierce is quite a character and Emma is very intertaining as well . Together they're very amusing . This story will make you laugh and maybe cry . The characters are unique . It's a delightful story . I found it wonderfully intertaining . I highly recommend reading this story .
Clare
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great addition to the Paradise Bay series. If you loved the Honeymooner you will love this book as well. I enjoyed the interaction between Emma and Pierce and the other characters. Melanie did an amazing job letting you get to know the characters and what they are feeling. If you like tropical get a ways, cooking, meddling families, and emotional roller coaster rides than you must get this book. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Audrey
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, first-reads
A welcome return to Paradise Bay, this time with chef Emma and writer Pierce. The Game of Thrones riff was especially amusing and the food descriptions were mouth watering. It was also great to see how Libby and Harrison’s relationship was progressing as Emma’s career was beginning.

I’m looking forward to reading Pierce’s brother’s, Leo’s story.

I received an arc from the author but all opinions are my own.
Melanie Marnell
Delightful

What do a man eating iguana, cake donuts, a neophyte chef and a best selling author have in common? This delightfully funny romantic comedy, Whisked Away. There were moments I smiled, moments I grinned, moments I chuckled and moments i laughed out loud. Although Emma and Pierce have a very inauspicious beginning, their happy ending is spectacular. Do yourself a favor, buy this book, read it and enjoy!
Cherie Melbourne
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of laughs

After reading the first in the series I definitely had to read the 2nd story and it had me laughing and constantly smiling. Very creative writing that appeals to my sense of humour and the love story that comes with it is pretty good. This series of stories I'll gladly read again.
Richard W.
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great follow up to the first book in the series.

After drying my eyes from reading the dedication and author's note, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Enough humor, sometimes LOL, to balance out the emotional insights. Oops, now I feel should go with spelling it humour😘As before, looking forward to reading more of your books.
Special K
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prepare to get whisked away on a cute romance
Parisan
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved this!! Absolutely adorable and so much fun to read! I loved Emma and Pierce totally grows on you despite his foul mouthed, bad tempered, brooding ways. I can’t wait for the next one!
Izzybear
Stephanie Heinz
« previous 1 3 next »
Melanie Summers also writes under the name M.J. Summers

Paradise Bay (2 books)
  • The Honeymooner (A Paradise Bay Romantic Comedy Book 1)