Start by marking “BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle” as Want to Read:
BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle

BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle

Brielle could think of a lot of things she'd rather be doing with her summer vacation than babysitting someone else's kid. For one thing, she doesn't like kids, and she doesn't need the money for another. But when her best friend needs her to fill in for her, she caves. All this size fourteen beauty wants to do is sun herself on her employer's private beach and get back to ...more
Published February 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle

Chitra *CJ*
She shook like I’d prodded her with a cattle prod and her body flopped around before going taut while all the while inside, her cunt sucked at my cock trying to syphon the seed from my balls.

"BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle" is the story of Brielle and Brandon.

Another JS masterpiece, this time with a BBW smart heroine who babysits for a couple that's divorced but lives together. The H is hot and alpha, the OW/ex wife is evil (seriously, she poisons her child) and crazy (in a cult). Soon the hero
Aou
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cruel-hero, virgin-h
Thirteen and a half inches! OMG, with every book JS writes, H’s penis length is increasing. I’m not sure if I wanna read the new books after the next one. LOL
Jennifer Finn
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the fifth book in the Babysitters Club Series by Jordan Silver. Brielle comes from a very wealthy family, her father is a respected judge. Her best friend Cindy was supposed to babysit for the summer but she’s on the verge of losing her scholarship and must take summer classes instead. Brielle agreed to help Cindy out by babysitting for her but she never expected to have feelings for her new employer. Brandon Dash is a successful businessman who is very private about his personal life wh ...more
Raine
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-read-2019
Another good Babysitter's Club story

Pretty good story, but just a couple of things that bothered me. The first was that there was never any mention of Brielle, the babysitter, ever having feelings for Lily, the almost 3-year-old daughter. Also there was never any mention of how Brielle's best friend reacted to the fact that Brielle and Brandon were together.
Stories in Review
DSR_Reads
Jordan Silver has done it again.! Delivered a short fun read to escape the reality.
TBH, I am not that big of a fan of Babysitter Series by this author. But, Brielle in my opinion has more depth and story than previous parts.
The story starts with Brielle working in place of her best friend Cindy as the babysitter for Brandon's almost three year old daughter Lily. The twist here is that his ex wife Rachel still lives in the house so that she can remain close to her daughter.
To find what sort of
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is simply Jordan Silver at her best! Brielle does a favor for her best friend and becomes a babysitter for the summer never expecting that it would change the course of her life forever. Brandon is coming off of a divorce to his wife and only wants what's best for his daughter. When he interviewed Brielle for the job, he was caught up in her presence. There was something about her that called to him. She was nothing like the women that he normally goes for. In the mean time his ex wife has ...more
Mindy Chase-selder
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brielle

Yes! Mama butterfly just gave us another hot as sin addition to the babysitter’s club. I love how Brielle had thought that there was no way that the sexy Brandon would want a bigger girl like her. Only Brielle is exactly who Brandon is looking for, she is the exact opposite of his normal type but now he’s thinking that that is exactly why he wants her so much. He will do whatever it takes to take her and keep her safe and happy. Love the possessive alpha that he is and his love and devoti
Allie Stewart
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing Jordan Silver story... I loved everything about this book - from the strong characters, to the exciting storyline, to the epilogue that completes it all. Brandon is the perfect, over-the-top alpha that Jordan writes so well and Brielle is the heroine that you love to root for. There is action, drama, hot sex and everything else that makes reading one of her books such an enjoyable experience! I can’t wait to see what is next in this series!
Yesenia Gonzalez
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-story, hot-sex
BBW Babysitter's Club Brielle by Jordan Silver
I always enjoy Silver's stories she makes the character seems real and Brielle was real. She isn't a fan of kids but a chance to sorta vacation shes on that even if it means filling in her friends babysitting job. Brandon single father after his divorce has him not thinking about any women but Brielle walks in and he starts changing his views. I liked Brielle she was kinda hard to like but in the end, I was rooting for her.
Granger McGringot
What a series of immoral decadence. The scenes was so hot, it burned my kindle!! So frickin H.O.T. Loved every tangles and turns. I honestly loved Ms. Silver's series of babysitter books; and this one included. The plot was coming down hard and fast, it left small area on the story depth and twist; though there's enough on the H background and ex. Well, what a ride this onw was...
Carrie Forrester
Fantastic

I LOVE Jordan Silvers Babysitter series and Brielle takes the cake!! Omg this book is amazing<3 Brandon and Brielle are hot hot hot! Brandon is so alpha and growly his instant need to breed Brielle had my kindle smoking lol def a wonderful read that I will be rereading several times!!
Tasha Cogan
Love absolutely love

I swear these babysitters club books get better and better. And no there is no cheating they parents are divorced already so it's all good . And I'm sorry but the babies mom needs to be died for what she does to her baby.. But I swear I could keep ready these books for forever
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
Ok.

I don't read Jordan Silver for the sex (god, the worse sex, EVAH).

I don't read Jordan Silver for the writing (it's all pretty bad).

I read Jordan Silver for the bat-shit crazy plotlines.

Those were missing here. This was super MEH. Lots of skimming because she put a lot of sex scenes - save me from her sex scenes.
Dena
Feb 18, 2019 rated it liked it
No ending

There was no wrap up. I mean what happened to the ending. I am so disappointed. The parent? The friend Cindy ? Her schooling? I mean we got to the pregnancy part and the end. I was so looking forward to the semantic ending of their friendship. Oh well!!
Kirstie Sadlocha
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I gave it five stars because I loved the storyline and the characters and it was an adorable story and it pulled me in and I could not put it down until I finished it great author definitely will read more by this author and would recommend this author.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Can't Get Enough Of Jordan Silver💕💕💕💕💕

Brandon and Brielle is amazing together! Love how protective Brandon is over Brielle, this book will give you everything you want from it, wonderfully done miss Jordan Silver 💕
Sheila Jones
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Blast from the past

This book was vintage Jordan Silver. It took me back to the Lyon series, with the alpha male and the instant love for the heroine. I had been missing that in her books.
Tamotha clark
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
k.I.S.S.I.N.G. Then love... 💋💞

This story is fantastic, the characters chemistry is superb, eroticism... passionate...., love scenes, and entertaining, the romance is gripping, a delightful sweet happy -ever- After.
Manda Jane
Sweet

This was a sweet story. I loved it. Brielle was a smart quiet girl that has a a good head on her shoulders. Brandon was such an alpha. He knew what he wanted and went after it. Rachel was just crazy!
Jeri L. Moseley
Love Jordan Silver's work

This is another gem by Jordan! Fans of alpha men, breeding series, or virgin romance will love this book. It's a quick-ish read but it's so good you wouldn't mind it.
Beth Despres-mach
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story

As usual, Ms. Silver writes a wonderful story of the strong but sensitive alpha male H and the beautiful and loving h. I highly recommend this book, it won't disappoint.
Meme Ryans
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Insta Alpha liver

I chose this rating because I couldn't go any higher. There is nothing to dislike but everything to love. The alpha, Insta love, and smut galore! I recommend to everyone that wants a safe read.
Renee Kenward
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so jealous

Is it weird to be jealous of a fictional character? Don't know and don't care because I am. Everyone needs a Brandon & Brielle in their life for the hot alpha male and smoking hot sex.
Eva M
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed Brandon and Brielle’s story. Brandon was very dominant of the young virgin babysitter which led to some good Jordan Silver lovin’. There was suspense with the jealous ex-wife which provided a good storyline and a happily ever after.
Carrie
Amazing

This book was amazing! I loved Brandon and Brielle together! Jordan silver is one of my favorite authors! This was another great book. Warning...if you read just one of her books you’ll want to binge read them all...the books are just that amazing!
Susan Davis
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the feedback on what the ex wife was thinking

Love the book, this author always have the greatest comments,
He led ‘beauty’ to the bed. Damn right that’s my new name. And just for that I’ve decided that I’m keeping him. I don’t know, and don’t care what I have to do
Tracy Postiglione
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Another amazing book by Jordan Silver, I have never read a bad book from Ms. silver aka momma B. The characters and their story line were great. A must-read. More than five stars.
Evangeline Laguna
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wtf

I wanted to shoot that POS birth mother straight in the dome!! Who does that to her own baby!! I’m so happy Brielle and Brandon hit it off!! I am so glad that she took to being a mom to the baby!! It was a great book from beginning to end!!
Kristina
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super hot.

OTT insta-love and sex with a story to support it. Really enjoyed this one, especially with Brandon’s breeding fetish for Brielle.
Jordan Silver is the author of more than 150 steamy romance novels and novellas featuring over the top alpha males and the women who love them.