Start by marking “Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)” as Want to Read:
Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)

Reunited in the Rockies

(Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)

A fresh start…and an old love reignited?A Rocky Mountain Heroes romance

For widow Kayla Bradshaw, restoring a historic Colorado hotel means a better life for her and her soon-to-arrive baby. But she needs construction help from Jude Stephens, the love she lost through a misunderstanding. Working with Kayla, the police officer finds himself forgiving her—and longing to rebui
Published September 1st 2019 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Reunited in the Rockies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited in the Rockies

Start your review of Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)
Susan
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reunited in the Rockies

Mindy Obenhaus

REUNITED IN THE ROCKIES is the fourth book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and I can't believe I waited so long to read this collection of funny and romantic stories. The story takes place in Ouray, Colorado and Mindy Obenhaus describes it so beautifully that I am ready to pack my bags and go see it for myself. Each book in the series deals with one of the five Stephens brothers. All unmarried and very very hot! What more could you ask for right?

Widowed K
Connie Saunders
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy reading stories that allow people to have a second chance at love and Reunited in the Rockies is certainly one of the better ones that I have read. This is the fourth book in Mindy Obenhaus's Rocky Mountain Heroes series and it allows the fourth Stephens brother, Jude, to have his chance to shine. Jude feels that he has been roped into helping his father with the family cattle business when all he really wants is to work with his hands. Jude is anxious to leave his job as a police ...more
Susan Snodgrass
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I'd read by this author and I really enjoyed it. Well written with likeable characters and a good plot. I'll read more by her.
Brittany
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful second chance love story! Reunited in the Rockies captured the highs and lows of the emotions experienced by Kayla and Jude as they attempted to help with the wedding of Kayla’s friend and Jude’s brother.

I enjoyed this story so much and really enjoyed these two main characters. Jude and Kayla truly loved each other in the past and both wished that things had not ended between them. The author did a great job of creating two characters who were so right for each other, yet had ob
Erin
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: justread-tours
My Thoughts on Reunited in the Rockies:
This is a wonderful book in a great series. I’ve loved getting to know the Stephens family in the series and can’t wait for the next one to come out each time I finish one. In fact, I’m already ready for the next one!

This book focused on Jude Stephens. His three older brothers have found love and happily ever after. But what about him? Even his widowed father has a romance going on! Jude had the love of his life once and he’s still not over her.

And then. .
Kav
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do love a great second chance romance story and Mindy Obenhaus delivers that and so much more in her fourth Rocky Mountain Heroes novel. The series is centered around a widowed father and his five cowboy sons...yes five, so that means we get one more book in this series. Woohoo! Each novel can easily be read as a standalone though, so no worries if you haven't met the Stephens clan yet. You'll do fine jumping into Jude's story.

Kayla and Jude once thought they had the forever kind of love but i
Faye
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pregnant widow Kayla Bradshaw returns to Colorado for the wedding of a friend, but coming back to Colorado means facing the man who broke her heart years ago over a misunderstanding.

Policeman Jude Stephens has never forgotten about Kayla, he has a passion for carpentry and has always been the one that his family could depend on. Lily enlists Kayla and Jude to restore a historic building in downtown Ouray.

Could this be their second chance at love?

Jude is a a responsible, dependable man, who has
Suzie Waltner
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
With each new book Mindy Obenhaus writes, I want more and more to plan a vacation to Ouray, Colorado. It’s just too bad the Stephens family is fictions because I’d love to drop by Abundant Blessing Ranch or stay at the Granger House Inn. At least I can visit through the pages of the books.

Reunited in the Rockies is a second chance romance. Kayla and Jude were young when they fell in love. Assumptions and unfortunate happenstances caused them to go their separate ways. Now Kayla is back in Ouray,
Hallie Szott
Reunited in the Rockies is the fourth book in Mindy Obenhaus’s Coloado-based Rocky Mountain Heroes series, and I am here for it. A picturesque return to Ouray, this story is a delight to read from start to finish.

Widowed and pregnant, Kayla Bradshaw returns to town for a restoration project and a fresh start. Except, doing so brings her face-to-face with her first love, Jude Stephens. A misunderstanding tore them apart years ago, but is this romance actually the second chance she needed?

A sweet,
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, romance
I have been enjoying this series and following the men of the Stephens' family find love. Years ago, Kayla had been visiting Ouray with her parents and she and Jude had fallen in love. When she left with her parents, they both thought the other had given up on their relationship. When Kayla returns for her best friend's wedding to Jude's brother, you know they are going to meet up and rekindle those feelings. I really liked Kayla's character. She was battered carrying a lot of baggage, including ...more
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

Kayla Bradshaw is not sure how she will find life as she comes back home after being gone so long. And then with everything that has happened to her. But she is determined to restore the old historic Colorado hotel her friend has hired her to do, in order to make a better life for she and her baby to be. But construction help from Jude Stephens will not be easy. But she has no option.

I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet Romance between Jude and Kayla, though sometimes they we
Randi Sampson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
**I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author for consideration. All thoughts are 100% my own.

If you ever find yourself in the mood for a good ol' fashioned inspirational romance, you truly don't have to look any further than Love Inspired for just the right book. Reunited in the Rockies is a prime example of just that.

In this story, Kayla returns to a small Colorado town where she had lived years before, and where she'd found her first love Jude. She returns a different perso
Ellie
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This story makes me sigh a happy sigh. I really enjoyed this book! I was drawn in right from the start and loved every minute of it! This story had a heroine that had to overcome her past and a strong hero to help her do that. I liked the second-chance-at-romance theme. It only took a couple of encounters between Kayla and Jude before I wanted them to get back together. There were several subplots going on such as Jude’s future as a cattle rancher, the romance between Clint and Hillary, and Kayl ...more
Nursebookie
I really enjoyed this book - I enjoy a great second chance romance where the characters have depth, and where I can root for their stories, their struggles, and inevitable triumph through love, trust and faith. A very enjoyable read. Will be looking at this series and reading the rest!!
Olivia
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-reviews
REUNITED IN THE ROCKIES follows Kayla and Jude as they meet for the second time. They had met when they were in their early twenties, falling in love, but due to a misunderstanding, did not keep in touch after Kayla left the small town with her parents. Now, fate has brought them back together for Kayla's friend's wedding to Jude's brother.

Kayla and Jude are each dealing with their own problems. Kayla is pregnant, and her husband is deceased. However, his death was not unwelcome, as he was an al
SARAH TAYLOR
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Mindy set in Ouray ,Colorado Kayla Bradshaw and Jude Stephens are reunited in this amazing story ! For widow Kayla Bradshaw, restoring a historic Colorado hotel means a better life for her and her soon to arrive baby. But she needs construction help from Jude Stephens will these two have a happy ever ! If you haven't read you need too this is such a great book! And you wont be disappointed!
Elaine Applebury
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is full of warmth and character. Kayla Bradshaw returns to Ouray, CO to be matron of honor for her friend’s wedding. Her ex-boyfriend, Jude Stephens, is the best man. Kayla is widowed, pregnant, and looking to start a new life. Can seven years of misunderstanding bring about a reunion?
Deb
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m a sucker for second change romance. From the author’s description, I too fell in love with Ouray, Colorado and the residents there. Great characters. Wonderful friendship between Kayla & Lily. Loved the chemistry between Jude and Kayla. Very enjoyable story that I read in one day! ...more
Harlequin Books
Categories
Inspirational Romance, Contemporary Romance, Small Town & Rural Fiction, Wholesome Romance

Miniseries
Rocky Mountain Heroes
Kim hansen
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was a great read.
Lindi Peterson
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fourth book in the series didn't disappoint. I love the Stephens boys and their loves. Can't wait for Daniel's story!
Pam Jackson-gorsline
Ouray

This is a good story with many twists and turns that keeps you reading. The characters were complex and interesting.
Tiffany
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 ⭐ rounded up
Kim
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, clean second chance romance. If you like Hallmark movies and Christian romance, you’ll like this book. It’s the fourth in a series but can be read as a stand-alone.
Sandra Webb
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this whole series. This book was hard to put down...great writing!
Harlequin Books

Kathleen L Lambert
Jul 07, 2019
Megan
Feb 09, 2020

• His Unexpected Return: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Red Dog Ranch Book 2)
  • A Mother for His Twins
  • The Wrangler's Last Chance (Red Dog Ranch Book 3)
  • The Secret Christmas Child (Rescue Haven #1)
  • The Cowboy's Sacrifice
  • The Holiday Secret (Castle Falls #4)
  • The Bull Rider's Secret (Colorado Grooms, #3)
  • A Hopeful Harvest (Golden Grove)
  • Learning to Trust (Golden Grove Book 2)
  • Starting Over in Texas (Red Dog Ranch Book 4)
  • Ready to Trust (Hearts of Oklahoma, #2)
  • A Rancher to Trust
  • The Cowboy's Unexpected Baby (Triple Creek Cowboys Book 2)
  • The Prodigal Cowboy (Mercy Ranch #5)
  • The Cowboy's Twin Surprise: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Triple Creek Cowboys)
  • Hometown Healing
  • Snowbound with the Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Ranch Book 3)
  • Rocky Mountain Memories: A Fresh-Start Family Romance (Rocky Mountain Haven)
Award-winning author Mindy Obenhaus is passionate about touching readers with Biblical truths in an entertaining, and sometimes adventurous, manner. She lives on a ranch in Texas with her husband, two sassy pups, countless cattle, deer and the occasional coyote, mountain lion or snake. When she’s not writing, she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, cooking and watching the Hallmark Channe ...more

Rocky Mountain Heroes (5 books)
  • Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)
  • The Deputy's Holiday Family (Rocky Mountain Heroes #2)
  • Her Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Heroes #3)
  • Her Rocky Mountain Hope (Rocky Mountain Heroes #5)

News & Interviews