Start by marking “Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)” as Want to Read:
Reunited in the Rockies (Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)

Reunited in the Rockies

(Rocky Mountain Heroes #4)

A fresh start…and an old love reignited?A Rocky Mountain Heroes romance

For widow Kayla Bradshaw, restoring a historic Colorado hotel means a better life for her and her soon-to-arrive baby. But she needs construction help from Jude Stephens, the love she lost through a misunderstanding. Working with Kayla, the police officer finds himself forgiving her—and longing to rebui
Published September 1st 2019 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Reunited in the Rockies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited in the Rockies

Susan
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reunited in the Rockies

Mindy Obenhaus

REUNITED IN THE ROCKIES is the fourth book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series and I can't believe I waited so long to read this collection of funny and romantic stories. The story takes place in Ouray, Colorado and Mindy Obenhaus describes it so beautifully that I am ready to pack my bags and go see it for myself. Each book in the series deals with one of the five Stephens brothers. All unmarried and very very hot! What more could you ask for right?

Widowed K
Kav
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do love a great second chance romance story and Mindy Obenhaus delivers that and so much more in her fourth Rocky Mountain Heroes novel. The series is centered around a widowed father and his five cowboy sons...yes five, so that means we get one more book in this series. Woohoo! Each novel can easily be read as a standalone though, so no worries if you haven't met the Stephens clan yet. You'll do fine jumping into Jude's story.

Kayla and Jude once thought they had the forever kind of love but i
Connie Saunders
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy reading stories that allow people to have a second chance at love and Reunited in the Rockies is certainly one of the better ones that I have read. This is the fourth book in Mindy Obenhaus's Rocky Mountain Heroes series and it allows the fourth Stephens brother, Jude, to have his chance to shine. Jude feels that he has been roped into helping his father with the family cattle business when all he really wants is to work with his hands. Jude is anxious to leave his job as a police ...more
Faye
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pregnant widow Kayla Bradshaw returns to Colorado for the wedding of a friend, but coming back to Colorado means facing the man who broke her heart years ago over a misunderstanding.

Policeman Jude Stephens has never forgotten about Kayla, he has a passion for carpentry and has always been the one that his family could depend on. Lily enlists Kayla and Jude to restore a historic building in downtown Ouray.

Could this be their second chance at love?

Jude is a a responsible, dependable man, who has
Brittany
What a wonderful second chance love story! Reunited in the Rockies captured the highs and lows of the emotions experienced by Kayla and Jude as they attempted to help with the wedding of Kayla’s friend and Jude’s brother.

I enjoyed this story so much and really enjoyed these two main characters. Jude and Kayla truly loved each other in the past and both wished that things had not ended between them. The author did a great job of creating two characters who were so right for each other, yet had ob
Suzie Waltner
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
With each new book Mindy Obenhaus writes, I want more and more to plan a vacation to Ouray, Colorado. It’s just too bad the Stephens family is fictions because I’d love to drop by Abundant Blessing Ranch or stay at the Granger House Inn. At least I can visit through the pages of the books.

Reunited in the Rockies is a second chance romance. Kayla and Jude were young when they fell in love. Assumptions and unfortunate happenstances caused them to go their separate ways. Now Kayla is back in Ouray,
Nursebookie
I really enjoyed this book - I enjoy a great second chance romance where the characters have depth, and where I can root for their stories, their struggles, and inevitable triumph through love, trust and faith. A very enjoyable read. Will be looking at this series and reading the rest!!
Randi Sampson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
**I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author for consideration. All thoughts are 100% my own.

If you ever find yourself in the mood for a good ol' fashioned inspirational romance, you truly don't have to look any further than Love Inspired for just the right book. Reunited in the Rockies is a prime example of just that.

In this story, Kayla returns to a small Colorado town where she had lived years before, and where she'd found her first love Jude. She returns a different perso
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

Kayla Bradshaw is not sure how she will find life as she comes back home after being gone so long. And then with everything that has happened to her. But she is determined to restore the old historic Colorado hotel her friend has hired her to do, in order to make a better life for she and her baby to be. But construction help from Jude Stephens will not be easy. But she has no option.

I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet Romance between Jude and Kayla, though sometimes they we
Olivia
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-reviews
REUNITED IN THE ROCKIES follows Kayla and Jude as they meet for the second time. They had met when they were in their early twenties, falling in love, but due to a misunderstanding, did not keep in touch after Kayla left the small town with her parents. Now, fate has brought them back together for Kayla's friend's wedding to Jude's brother.

Kayla and Jude are each dealing with their own problems. Kayla is pregnant, and her husband is deceased. However, his death was not unwelcome, as he was an al
Hallie Szott
Reunited in the Rockies is the fourth book in Mindy Obenhaus’s Coloado-based Rocky Mountain Heroes series, and I am here for it. A picturesque return to Ouray, this story is a delight to read from start to finish.

Widowed and pregnant, Kayla Bradshaw returns to town for a restoration project and a fresh start. Except, doing so brings her face-to-face with her first love, Jude Stephens. A misunderstanding tore them apart years ago, but is this romance actually the second chance she needed?

A sweet,
Ellie
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
This story makes me sigh a happy sigh. I really enjoyed this book! I was drawn in right from the start and loved every minute of it! This story had a heroine that had to overcome her past and a strong hero to help her do that. I liked the second-chance-at-romance theme. It only took a couple of encounters between Kayla and Jude before I wanted them to get back together. There were several subplots going on such as Jude’s future as a cattle rancher, the romance between Clint and Hillary, and Kayl ...more
Harlequin Books
Categories
Inspirational Romance, Contemporary Romance, Small Town & Rural Fiction, Wholesome Romance

Miniseries
Rocky Mountain Heroes
Harlequin Books
Categories

Miniseries
Rocky Mountain Heroes
Pam Jackson-gorsline
Ouray

This is a good story with many twists and turns that keeps you reading. The characters were complex and interesting.
Tiffany
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 ⭐ rounded up
Kim
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet, clean second chance romance. If you like Hallmark movies and Christian romance, you’ll like this book. It’s the fourth in a series but can be read as a stand-alone.
Beverly
Carolyn Tye
Sep 18, 2019
Christine Hatfield
Sep 13, 2019
It took Mindy Obenhaus forty years to figure out what she wanted to do when she grew up. But once God called her to write, she never looked back. A three-time Carol Award finalist, Mindy is passionate about touching readers with Biblical truths in an entertaining, and sometimes adventurous, manner. She lives on a ranch in Texas with her husband, the youngest of her five children and two dogs. When ...more

Rocky Mountain Heroes (5 books)
  • Their Ranch Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heroes #1)
  • The Deputy's Holiday Family (Rocky Mountain Heroes #2)
  • Her Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Heroes #3)
  • Her Rocky Mountain Hope (Rocky Mountain Heroes #5)