Jump to ratings and reviews

Two Dogs in a Trench Coat #4

Two Dogs in a Trench Coat Enter Stage Left

Sassy and Waldo are good dogs in the spotlight when their class puts on a school play!

Sassy and Waldo love to have fun!Like when they put on their trench coat and everyone think they're a student named Salty. Stewart knows the truth though. He is their best boy.Their whole class is doing a school play. Play? Dogs love to play!But now Stewart is acting like a different person. An evil person.Sassy and Waldo need to get their boy back!Even if it means doing that other kind of play.

208 pages, Hardcover

First published December 26, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Julie Falatko

11 books135 followers
Julie Falatko is the award-winning author of picture books and novels, including Snappsy the Alligator (Did Not Ask to Be in This Book), the Two Dogs in a Trench Coat series, The Great Indoors, Yours in Books, and many more.

Originally from New Jersey, Julie now lives in Maine with her family.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews
Profile Image for Ron.
2,114 reviews9 followers
March 28, 2022
This is a heavily illustrated book that is probably just beyond an early chapter book. It is the story of 2 dogs who go to school disguised in a trench coat. This story deals with the school play and their concern that their master will become the character he is portraying. It is a quick, easy read for an adult. I really struggled to get through it.
6,806 reviews25 followers
December 31, 2019
The dogs save the day when their owner forgets his lines in the school play. They save the play, grab the dog treats and rescue Stewart from becoming the wicked dog trainer all in one swift action.
Elementary readers will enjoy the humor as this series continues.
Profile Image for Margaret.
2,487 reviews
January 19, 2020
The books in this series get funnier and funnier. This is the best one yet. I laughed out loud repeatedly. How Julie Falatko thought of some of these scenarios is sheer genius. And the illustrations are hilarious.
Profile Image for Viviane Elbee.
Author 2 books48 followers
April 5, 2020
These two dogs in a trench-coat books are hysterically funny. In this one, Sassy and Waldo’s boy Stewart is the evil witch in a school play, and his two dogs are determined to save him from becoming evil.
Profile Image for Anthony.
5,101 reviews25 followers
June 28, 2020
Waldo and Sassy try to prevent Stewart from turn into an evil person, as the class performs a play, and Stewart has landed the role of an evil witch. High jinks abound, and confusion is the order of the day as Waldo and Sassy don their trench coat and join Stewart's class as Salty. Silly fun.
Profile Image for Sara.
147 reviews
December 27, 2019
Not only is it funny it is also well written and excellent illustrations.
Profile Image for Nicole Harris.
373 reviews11 followers
April 3, 2020
The audiobooks of this series are read so well! I like this one a lot with the dogs' view of acting.
Profile Image for Marlee.
1,639 reviews
November 3, 2020
My daughter and I both loved this book so much. I read it out loud to her. Sometimes I could hardly read for laughing. And my daughter was laughing all through the book. So much fun.
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.