Start by marking “Runaways, Vol. 4: But You Can't Hide” as Want to Read:
Runaways, Vol. 4: But You Can't Hide

Runaways, Vol. 4: But You Can't Hide

(Runaways by Rainbow Rowell (Collected Editions) #4)

The Runaways survived the events of "That was Yesterday" - but the fallout from that epic adventure is still very much being felt, and the teen team is in disarray! Alex Wilder walks away from the Runaways - but will someone actually go with him?! In the aftermath, the team tries to take stock. There's plenty of rebuilding to do, both metaphorical and literal, but the kids ...more
Published October 29th 2019 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Runaways, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Runaways, Vol. 4

Start your review of Runaways, Vol. 4: But You Can't Hide
Emma
Oct 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm getting to love the characters more and more in every volume of this comic series. I like to see every side of them and to have the opportunity to see them interact with each other, in the good and also in the bad moments. In this volume we got (view spoiler) I'm really looking forward to see what's in store in the next volume!
Chris Lemmerman
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rainbow Rowell's hot streak continues as the Runaways enter their fourth arc under her steady hand. This one's a bit quieter than the previous, a bit lighter on the action and a bit heavier on the personal drama, but it's a good change. It's time for the Runaways to take stock, and that involves a lot of talking to each other, something none of them are any good at.

The drama surrounding Doombot gives us a central theme, and the developing Chase/Gert/Victor triangle grounds things as well (as mu
Stephanie
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbtqia, gn, library, print, sequel, sfp, ya
Rainbow Rowell is here to destroy my emotional wellbeing and I love it.
Natalie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Nothing much happened except internal drama stuff, but I still love them and the art and Rainbow Rowell.
Renata
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
(read as single issues)

Seems like kind of a building arc for the ongoing storyline but still, charming and I'm interested to see where it goes.
Jason
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rainbow Rowell and the art team continue their absolutely stellar run of this series. Angst, romance and cheeseburgers. A must read for fans of YA Romance and cape stories.
Simone
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm still really enjoying these! I love these characters and their emotional journeys are the best. (view spoiler) Also the art is still AMAZING, it really makes everything come alive. Also through small things, like where the cat is sleeping. And the pacing, my main problem with most comics, is still spot on in these.

The actually action plot isn't doing much for m
Jenna
Norrin2
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would not have thought it was possible; I love Brain K Vaughan and I think his Runaways was one of the greatest comic series of the last 20 years -- But Rainbow Rowell's Runaways are even better. Not as dark as Vaughan's but with equal emotional depth and more humor. I hope this series runs for a long long time.
Simon
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story has settled into a groove and it's not a bad thing but it's definitely much less exciting than what came before. Thankfully, Rowell is real good at writing fun and captivating relationships between the characters.
TJ
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Rowell’s Runaways continues to be stellar! I think it’s more enjoyable in graphic novel form, because the issues are very back-to-back reads, but even reading them monthly is so good! I can’t wait to see where she takes them next. 5/5 stars
Panda Incognito
Even though I will definitely stick around to read more, this issue disappointed me with its weak central plot and fragmented focus on too many characters. I only felt invested in a few of the storylines, and none of them lasted long enough to carry my interest through the choppy narrative.
Esther
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
the writing got much more stronger than in the first few issues. it is hard to put the book down, it feels like they finally got their groove.
the new characters are very interesting and i am happy with the new long term artist.
Christy
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The truth is you can’t trust Rainbow with your favs because she will put them through all of the emotions and take you with them. Love this arc - can’t wait for the next one!
Erica Raquel
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute. Nice plot. 5/5
Paolina
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Having so much fun with this series. Can't wait to see where it goes next. They better not break my heart!
Emma
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Utterly obsessed with this run. There isn't anything that Rainbow can't do.
Abigael Taiwo
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kind of enjoyed just seeing everyone living their lives and staying together but still independently.
Annie
4.5/5 stars
Katie Florida
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*read issue by issue*
I continue to love these characters and their hijinks.
Dane Johns
Rike @ RikeRandom
Sep 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Magnificent Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: Destined
  • "Okay" (The Wicked + The Divine #9)
  • Giant Days, Vol. 11
  • Gideon Falls, Vol. 3: Stations of the Cross
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender - Team Avatar Tales
  • Man-Eaters, Vol. 2
  • Coda, Vol. 3
Rainbow Rowell writes books. Sometimes she writes about adults (ATTACHMENTS and LANDLINE). Sometimes she writes about teenagers (ELEANOR & PARK and FANGIRL). But she always writes about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love.

When she's not writing, Rainbow is reading comic books, planning Disney World trips and arguing about

Runaways by Rainbow Rowell (Collected Editions) (5 books)
  • Runaways, Vol. 1: Find Your Way Home