Start by marking “The Guardians of Zoone” as Want to Read:
The Guardians of Zoone

The Guardians of Zoone

(Zoone #2)

Worlds of adventure await in this action-packed sequel to The Secret of Zoone, where it’s up to Ozzie Sparks, a blue skyger, a purple-haired princess, and one very overprepared aunt to save the multiverse from an evil robot overlord.

Ozzie Sparks’s life went from normal to out of this world—literally—when he traveled to the station of Zoone, saved the multiverse, and someho
Published February 25th 2020 by HarperCollins (first published February 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Guardians of Zoone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guardians of Zoone

Start your review of The Guardians of Zoone
Kathie
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Edelweiss+ and HarperCollins for an eARC of this book.

Wow. I absolutely loved THE SECRET OF ZOONE, the first book in this series, so I was nervous when I picked up the sequel that it might not live up to my expectations. There was no need to worry, because the author wrote a brilliant follow up that far exceeded my expectations.

Ozzie desperately wants to return to Zoone, and take his Aunt Temperarance with him, but the door back just will not open. When his friends Tug and Fidget ar
Fleur Bradley
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As good, if not better, than the first in the series. I loved disappearing into the world of this book so much, I didn't want to turn the last page...

Read the first book, and don't miss this follow-on!
Jason
Apr 22, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun. Not having read the first book in this series, I was worried that I might get lost-but everything is explained without giving away any action that happened in the first book. An interesting world, with REALLY unique characters. A great sense of self and family (blood and chosen) is imparted in this great adventure.
Emma
Apr 20, 2021 rated it liked it
This book was a little under my age/reading level but I had to read the second one. I was very frustrated with Ozzie when he started complaining about how no one ever listens to him. That's because there their ideas were better so GET OVER IT. The lighting bolt that was a claw was very creative. Ozzie just had a very frustrating personality, but other than that great book! ...more
Carrie
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ozzie's aunt comes along on this next adventure in Zoone! The story unfolds more about her, but we get plenty of Fidget, Tug the skyger, and Ozzie too. This lovely sequel to The Secret of Zoone explores what's behind other doors in the universe, and features pirates and automatons. The adventure kept me turning the pages! Great action and humor. It was great to escape into Zoone again. ...more
Anita McDivitt Barrios
Jun 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, middle-grade
In this awesome sequel, Ozzie and his Aunt Temperance are visited by Tug and Fidget who're escaping the Moto invasion of Zoone. The Motos, sentient and self-replicating robots in all shapes, forms and sizes, have Lady Zoone under guard and she's begging for Aunt Temperance and Ozzie's help to save Zoone. Pay close attention to Lady Zoone's message. Although it doesn't make sense at first, it will, by the end.

The message revolves around Aunt Temperance's lost love, Mercurio. And so will the story
Jenni
Jul 07, 2022 rated it really liked it
This title follows Ozzie in his return to Zoone. He had returned to the real world and his Aunt Temperance dealing with the problem of being bullied at school and his absentee parents threatening to send him to boarding school away from Aunt T and his home where the portal to Zoone is. But something seems to have happened to the portal, it appears to be sealed and he cannot figure out how to get back to Zoone. Suddenly though his friends arrive from Zoone and ask for both his and his Aunt Temper ...more
Tracy Smith
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this fantasy novel about the many worlds of the Multiverse with Zoone as it central hub. Characters were quirky and fun and there was a great message of accepting all those who may be considered outcasts or different than the "norm".

I did not realize that this was Book #2 in a series. Reading the first book might have helped my enjoyment, but I understood the story and followed along easily.
Lutefisk
Apr 10, 2022 rated it did not like it
Parental warning: this book is inappropriate and destructive to kids. If you care at all what your kids are taught don't let them read this. ...more
Melissa Vega
Johanna
Oct 08, 2021
Louise
Apr 07, 2022

• Haroun and the Sea of Stories (Khalifa Brothers, #1)
  • Chasing the Bear (A Young Spenser Novel)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles, #2)
  • Tweet Cute
  • Snow One Like You
  • City of Stone and Silence (The Wells of Sorcery, #2)
  • Cattywampus
  • Jinxed (Jinxed, #1)
  • What Lane?
  • The Case of the Missing Auntie (A Mighty Muskrats Mystery #2)
  • The Secret of White Stone Gate (Black Hollow Lane, #2)
  • Summer at Meadow Wood
  • Black Brother, Black Brother
  • Until Niagara Falls
  • Three Keys (Front Desk, #2)
  • Middlegame (Alchemical Journeys, #1)
  • Hunt for the Hydra (The Jupiter Pirates, #1)
Lee Edward Födi is a children's author, illustrator, and educator—or, as he likes to think of himself, a daydreaming specialist.

He is the author of several books for children including Spell Sweeper, The Secret of Zoone, The Guardians of Zoone (HarperCollins Children's Books), and the The Chronicles of Kendra Kandlestar (Simply Read Books).

He has also illustrated several picture books for other a

Zoone (2 books)