Start by marking “Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)

Reign of Brayshaw

(Brayshaw High #3)

“Trust only those who earn it.”

A sentiment I follow without direction but holds more consequence than ever before.

One decision, five lives, three futures.
This is what’s at stake.

One night, one choice, four broken Brayshaws.
That is where we’re headed.

Unless I stop it.
I 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to stop it.

I have to remind him of what he’s chosen to forget.

My town. My choice. 𝘔𝘺 ending.

---
Thi
ebook, 1st Edition
Published October 1st 2019

Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 MY FEELINGS ARE A MESS CROWNS

You know a series is good because your heart hurts that it is over. And yes, I know we are getting Cap and a Royce’s book, but Maddoc and Raven’s story is done and I’m left feeling bereft. I don’t know how to say goodbye to a couple I have loved so much, to a story that consumed me, and to a world that I’m enamored with.

Raven and her boys are everything. I loved seeing the evolution of not just Raven but of Maddoc, Royce, and Captain. Seeing the
Pamela Carey Reynolds
Wow

Meagan Brandy you truly are a gifted author, I truly love this book, love,tragedy,hope, severts all in one, I can't even explain it in words this book is truly 10 Stars
BookSmacked
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've died all the deads !!!!!!!!!!! GUYS YOU AIN'T READY FOR THIS !!!!!!!

Meagan Brandy gonna hit you with some SHIT !!!!!!!! She will rock your Brayshaw world and you will literally scream and scream again.

From 2% to 99% my anxiety was at an all time high. All all I could think to myself was. ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!! STOP THIS NONSENSE MEAGAN !!!! FIX IT FIX IT NOW.

Yeah like I said YOU AIN'T READY for this. I'm being completely serious when I say she outdid herself. I mean
kristy ☻
Jun 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: threestars
my book three predictions:

- raven 🤰🏻
- captain and victoria 💏

10/3/19 book review:
i was so eager for this release that i spent $4 on amazon kindle, instead of waiting few extra days for it to upload on a free book site. and this girl is bummed out because i gave five stars to the first two books but ended up giving this one three stars, and even that felt a little generous. i know this whole series is very unrealistic, but even so, i devoured the first two books. but in this book, i kept rolling m
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 3, 2019
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Brayshaw series #3 (must be read in order)

WOAH WOAH! This is one of the most EPIC conclusions to a book that I have EVER READ. I'm not even joking here. Reign of Brayshaw took me on one of the most turbulent journeys I have ever had the pleasure of being on. I loved EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it. Even though there were times when I wanted to throw my iPad out the window (you'll have these feelings too but don't fret, it's worth it!
Serena
MEAGAN BRANDY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!

After the ending of TROUBLE AT BRAYSHAW HIGH, I have been anticipating book 3 SO HARD. Literally dying. Well let me tell you, I didn't know the meaning of the word DYING until I was a certain percentage into Reign of Brayshaw! GOODREADS really should have a "CURRENTLY DYING" status for reading ROB! THIS BOOK was EVERYTHING I WANTED and EVERYTHING I didn't know that I WANTED!

IT. WAS. PERFECT. PERFECT! Another Brandy TOP READ!

And god fucking damn, I DID
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„With life comes loss. With love, comes sacrifice.”

There are no words in this world that can describe the greatness of Reign of Brayshaw. Seriously. This book completely blew my mind. Meagan Brandy masterfully pulled me into a whirlwind of events that totally took over my life. When you reach for this story you can forget about your responsibilities and everyday life. Raven and the boys will take over your thoughts, heart and soul. And you will give it to them on a silver platter.

The storyline i
WiccaMagic74
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!! Please, please get the next one written. *on my knees with eyes fluttering*
ABookLover73
#BRAYGIRL4EVER

FIVE CROWNS (I mean STARS) for the most incredible characters and family I've met this year, Raven, Maddoc, Captain, Zoey and Victoria 💖💖💖!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Boys of Brayshaw High" stole my mind.

"Trouble at Brayshaw High" stole my soul.

"Reign of Brayshaw" stole my heart.

I don't know what to say.

I don't know what to write...

...because sometimes it's hard to bring your thoughts and emotions into words.

I'm speechless...

...because no matter I write, it will never be enough to describe how a frea
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2019
Let's do this 💪

UPDATE:

Are you kidding?!
Like WTF 🤯
I’m trying to wrap my head around what I read because I am amazed by how good this book was. Having read the first two books I thought I kew what I was getting myself into. CLEARLY I was wrong because I am absolutely blown away by Reign of Brayshaw.

The drama, the danger and THE PLOT TWISTS… Oh lord was this book awesome!
I think my jaw was permanently dropped to the floor because the angst and the drama was out of this world.
Can we take a second an
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are no words that I could use to describe what I’ve just read or give this book/series the justice it deserves.

I’ll be back to write my proper review, quotes and all when Reign releases because I don’t want to ruin this epicness for anyone.

Some words of advice though...
1) Don’t read this book in public or at work
2)Don’t read it around your kids as I scared the crap out of my daughter when I screamed WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS
3)Grab ice cream, alcohol and probably s
Ajsa
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I reallyyyy need to see MORE of victoria. Loved the development she made in the books...and i can see the cares in her own way for Raven as Raven does for her. Plus she needs some action. Hit the girl up with our Pack Man, yeah?
Corina
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm a bit conflicted.....

What I loved about Boys of Brayshaw Highwas the author's skillful balance between drama and OTT. It was never too much, but had enough drama to make it interesting. Unfortunately Reign of Brayshaw was way MORE than what I signed up for.

This trilogy is supposed to be YA, BUT it passed the point of YA a long time ago.

If you put a high school gal, doesn't matter how kick ass she is, against grown up males, and she comes out on top, you lose me. The story didn't make much se
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 6 / 5 stars

God darn!! THIS. BOOK.!!

I think I didn't breathe properly through the whole book. My heart was in my throat the whole time and I just couldn't stop reading, I had to find out everything! And there was so much to be found out! It was insane. You get answers or a shocking event with every chapter. There is no time to recover from what you just read because you are either hit with emotions over it, from seeing the characters reacting to what happened or because you are hit with a
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
By 4% in I had a pit in my stomach. By 15% I was bouncing my leg and biting my nails. By 24% I was screaming profanities and burying my head in my lap. 50% in and I had already shed tears and forced myself to take deep breaths.

I said it once and I’ll say it again. I. Wasn’t. Ready. Reign cuts you up and throws you into the deep end of a pool full of hungry sharks. Meagan BLEW this out of the water. ...Guys this is so twisted and fucked and painfully raw it was actually beautiful.

Every emotion I
Na
”Loving you doesn’t make me weak. It makes me unstoppable.”

Wow… I’m still flashed. This story is the perfect conclusion to Maddoc’s and Raven’s story. It was everything I wished for and more. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough and read this book in one sitting.
I’m still amazed how Meagan Brandy was able to spin this story in such a thrilling way that I couldn’t put this down for one minute.

Raven: She came, she saw, she conquered.
Not only the boys and their kingdom, but also me and my heart.

”K
Anna Lynn Portwood
OMG!!!! I just finished! That was an incredible book. I was such a mess.... I was like freaking out and pissed off and completely beside myself for most of the book, but it ended beautifully. I am so ready for Victoria and Captain's story!

Raven is a FORCE! She is so freaking strong and amazing. Maddoc is so strong too. I swear i died a little when his heart was breaking. Of course Royce was the glue trying to keep everything together. He had to stay strong for everyone even though he was dying
nikki
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You think you’re ready...but you really have no idea.
Best book of the series by far.

Full review to follow in a few days.
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
The perfect conclusion to hands down one of the best series I have ever read!! I didn't know if Brandy was going to be able to pull off an amazing ending to such a out of this world series and she did not let me down! The way she was able to still keep me on the edge of my seat and was still able shock the hell out of me with the never ending twist and turns of this ever suspenseful story! I NEVER thought she was going to hit me with the curve ball that she did but dang if it was so riveting and ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy fucking shit....

The first thing is first...

WHAT THE FUCK MEAGAN? What the hell? What have you done to my stupid, stupid, stupid heart? These emotions are cutting me like a knife... Seriously, WHAT THE HELL? The author was ruthless......

I'm not sure where to begin, or if I can piece together enough words to do this book justice. Going into this series months ago, I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew it was going to be an awesome read. Meagan is an incredible author,... but this? This blew m
Emily (Emily Reads)
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe my beloved Maddoc and Raven’s story has come to an end! *Insert all the sobbing emojis I possibly can right here!*

Meagan Brandy outdid herself with this insanely epic conclusion! After Trouble at Brayshaw High, I truly had no idea what would be happening next. Who could they trust? How was there any way out of the situation? I felt as helpless as they did! So many times during the first half of the book I found myself literally yelling “OMG NO WHAT!!!” And having to refrain mysel
ash | emeraldbookowl
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance
ohhhh guys i can't stop thinking about this book -- but it's more because of an underwhelming feeling i'm having -- and it's making me mad because the rest of my body isn't cooperating with my mind. i feel awful having to do this but i am dropping my rating to 3 stars. i liked it but i just didn't like it better than the other two.

TROUBLE was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE and has been one of the best books i've read all year. BOYS was so so good and i couldn't stop thinking about it. REIGN on the other h
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
What an awesome conclusion to a fantastic New Adult High school series! I fell in love with these characters wholeheartedly and the intrigue, suspense and fast paced storyline had me fully riveted.

My queen Raven stole the show in this book. Her dominant and bad-ass personality wins me over and over again. For a while it seems like they pushed her down but my girl got up even stronger and showed them who's boss.

Raven, Maddoc, Cap and Royce don't share blood but they are tighter than family. Each
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was in no way prepared for the emotional journey REIGN OF BRAYSHAW took me on. And boy, was it definitely worth the wait. Meagan Brandy has done it again. I don’t think I have all of the right words to convey the epicness that is this book. The conclusion to Raven and Maddoc’s love story is one that I never saw coming, but also can’t imagine happening any other way. This book was completely unexpected, but exactly what I needed to get to the end. Unlikely allies are found, secrets from the pas ...more
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Meagan dangles the world in front of us then she blows it to pieces as we reach for it; Reign is without a doubt the most emotional, wildest and BEST ride yet with our Brayshaw crew. From the first word until the last; Reign had my complete attention. I pulled an all-nighter to finish because once I started I could not turn my mind off, I needed it all.

I was on the edge of my seat constantly! I cried, I yelled, I wanted to throw things yet even with all these insane feelings...she still created
Rachel
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can hardly wait for this!!
B.B. Lynn
“A wolf may be stronger than a raven, but they need each other. The raven will call on the wolves. Where she flies, the wolves will follow. What she can’t touch, the wolves can. Where she’s too weak, the wolves are strong.”

It feels as though I’ve been waiting for this book forever. The ending of Raven and Maddoc’s story is everything I didn’t know I needed. It was like working on a puzzle and finally putting the last two stubborn pieces together.

“Kings have been named, kingdoms set. But it all
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In chess the Queen can be the maker or breaker of a match. She reigns or falls.

In this story she does both. From those ashes she rises, stronger and more determined.

Reign of Brayshaw is a rollercoaster of epic proportions you’ll love, while holding on to dear life. Revelation after revelation throughout, crumbs leading to realizations.

Raven and Maddoc’s story is not for the faint of heart. It’s raw, ugly, cruel, sad, and broken in the most beautiful and honest way.

I’ll always hold them dear
Keri Loves Books
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for this BLOW YOUR MIND romantic suspense that has become my obsession!!! The author kept me guessing and completely questioning everything and everyone! I LOVED IT!!!

#BrayGirlForLife

So much happened. Secrets unfold and they are in abundance. I suggest re-reading books one and two before this because it will refresh your memory.

The author will bring the angst ten-fold. The bonds will be stronger, so therefore perceived betrayal cuts deeper. New alliances will be made. Some people will be
Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of New Adult romance books. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and wor ...more

Brayshaw High (5 books)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Captain's Book - Untitled (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Royce's Book - Untitled (Brayshaw, #5)
“My baby.” His eyes close. “She doesn’t bare her teeth in vain,” he whispers, running his tongue along the wound. “She bites.” 1 likes