Start by marking “Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)

Broken Wings

(Dark Legacy #1)

They rule my new town, my school, and with more money than God, there’s very little out of their reach.

Four gorgeous, perfect, scary boys. There used to be five, but one of them died, leaving a fifth position that I now fill.

I didn't ask for this. I didn't want to be part of this billionaire-boys-club. But no one cares about what I want.

Sebastian Beckett is the worst of t
Published March 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Broken Wings, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

4-4.5 STARS! REVIEW TO BE POSTED ASAP

Books in Dark Legacy series should be read in order:
Book 1: Broken Wings
Book 2: Broken Trust
Book 3: Broken Legacy
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'BROKEN WINGS' is the first full length new adult book in Jaymin Eve's & Tate James 'Dark Legacy' series.

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Image and video hosting by TinyPicA rags to riches kind of story.

This book right here exploded on facebook, it had been jumping up on my newsfeed all over the show. Then it came with a stamp of recommendation and one look at the reviews and I was sold.

This centered around Riley, a strong resilient character, who literally within a
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
WARNING: I systematically detail everything I disliked about the book. Don't read if you're a diehard fan of this thing. Read if you want to know why you should save yourself the money and time.

I know the authors' dedication at the front of this book was specifically to tropes, but damn. This book was so cliched that I've read essentially the same story 58373 times before. Tropes are tropes for a reason - we like to read them, and I don't exclude myself from that 'we' - but you need to bring s
Fre06 Begum
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5
This really hit the spot for me last night. I thought I knew what this book was going to be like, but I was wrong. There were a few original spins thrown in that were a bit far fetched, but they made the story a hell of a lot more interesting. I can't wait for book 2! 😍
NiCoLeTa E.
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4,5 "Butterfly!!! stars***

"It's smart to always remember, Butterfly... money corrupts everything."

OMG!!! This story was soooo good!!! I loved it and i can not wait for the rest of the books!!!
The truth is that i had no idea about this book until i stepped upon it on instagram and i thought so... Why not??? It sounds like something that i would read and thank God that i got impulsive and dove in it!!!! It was AWESOME!!!! Even though unrealistic in some parts!!! But still... AWESOME!!!
If yo
Lindsey Marie
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve never read a book by these authors before. This was a first for me and I couldn’t put it down. It had all the NA feels to it, but it was somewhat darker. If you enjoyed the Amo Jones Elite Series. The Royals, Brayshaw High, and Fallen Crest etc - then this is a good book for you.

I’m gutted it finished because there are so many unanswered questions, but book two is due soon. This series started off with a bang and it’s definitely one to watch out for.
Kira

It was like driving by a car wreck; it was horrible, but I couldn't turn away. So many things about this were ridiculous such as the rules at the school and way the Delta company worked. The boys were so amazing that they lived, according to them, through more than one plane crash because they were trained in survival. Yeah right. These kids ranged in age from 17 to 20, but they were all in high school. It's beyond me as to why a 20 year old who is set to take control of a portion of a
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY BOOK HANGOVER!!

Broken wings was amazing! A bully romance with four hot Elite guys and a kick ass heroine...

Lies, deceit, broken trust, passion and a shit tonne of secrets.

The writing was amazing and I loved how action packed and fast paced the book was. It had me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out the lies and the secrets, but I couldn’t and it blew my mind.

Sebastian Roman motherfucking Beckett was just everything. Cold calculating, ruthless, sweet and gentle all rolled in to on
Rebecca ellis
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
...

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. F***!?!?
Okay...
So...
This book probably has the most infuriating cliffhanger in cliffhanger history. So, just be prepared for that.

Riley is such an amazing character. I absolutely love her and want to be her when I grow up.
Dante is just...yes.
Now the guys...

I dont even know what to say about them.
Beck can go suck a d**k at this point, tbh.
Dylan can do no wrong. (Yeah, I get that that's kind of a double standard but idfc. Fight me.)
I'm still kind of on the fence with Evan
Miftahul ♥️MsLovesReading♥️
" fucking hell! why are the hot ones psychopaths"

description (

Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NS2GNJN/...
Available- Kinlde Unlimited
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...

♥♥♥♥♥

the first book of the series by Jaymin Eve! Railey Jameson recently lost her parents where suddenly after a few days her biological mother appears who is one of the rich
Jina Bazzar
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Will I sound a little crazy if I say this book would have been more believable if the main characters were some sort of supernaturals? Alpha werewolves, or shifters, or even fae or something ruthless?
In any case, I read the whole story and overall it was a good read.
Jessica
May 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ku-trash-read
Lol. No.
BLuvsBooks
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished a reread!
Fantastic characters, great writing, secrets, action, mystery, elite groups, rivalry and loyalties.
I loved the Heroine Riley and the four guys. Riley has lost her parents and gets sent to live with her birth parents during her senior year of high school. She is thrust in world with wealth and full of secrets and mystery. She meets her neighbors at the academy and soon find out they are heirs to the delta company.
Car racing, fighting, surviving, friendship, love, and los
Christy Bailey
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
😤

Wow I'm at a loss for words right now. Such and amazing tailspin of a story. I can't even comprehend what I just read I just know it was amazing! Such an emotional ride that I didn't want to put down once I started on it! I'm seriously hungover right now and can't wait for book two to come out. I need it asap! This was such a beautiful book with amazing characters! I loved it!
Christina
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Besides the fact that this book is completely ridiculous, I liked it.
Ella Heart
5 This book is a Damn Craving Stars

I can't remember the last time when i giggled like a school girl and anticipated for the next thing to happen in a novel with an exited clap. This like the worst kind of guilty pleasure there is.

Rich kid with problem and power. Broken Strong young college going boys - who had the first female member included. Sure the girl had faced many problem, and this book had many sexist things going on, but seriously i couldn't bring myself to care about that - at all. An
Laci
I got like 30% in. Not a bad story or badly written to that point, I just couldn't get past the high school thing. I know stories are fiction but I just couldn't move past thinking the actions of these characters didn't match the with the setting and age of the characters. So just a little to far fetched for this old lady.

Emma James
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Idk! I think this is a case of its me and not the book! I wasn’t feeling it by 35% and ended up putting it down! Not sure if I’ll go back and finish.
taveena kade
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is fucking amazing. I have love both of the authors’ individual works, but this eclipses almost everything they’ve written before.
⋆☆☽ Kriss ☾☆⋆
The book I actually wanted to read is still processing on Amazon and isn't live yet, so I settled for another dark rich high school sort of story.

It wasn't awful but it wasn't good either.

The main idea about this book compared to other "rich academy with hot boys" novels is that the focus is less on the school part and more on the families and the like dark underworld of corporations and wealth.

Riley is the discarded daughter of a rich, powerful family (we learn the mom abandoned her out of spi
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
As far as bully romance goes, its a solid 3.25 stars!

Not a bad read. The only nagging part in this book is the unrealistic premise. These young kids... get this... RULE THE WORLD OF MONEY!! YES, it was hard sell for me. But let's just say I got some solid entertainment out of it. Furthermore, there were so many forgone conclusions that the heroine overlooked, that it really weakened the plot a lot. It if looks like a duck... you get me? it was glaring and stupid at times the way the heroine glos
BokaniSak*BookWhore
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stars***

ok.. i think teen (especially those in high school) books may just not be for me. Seems like there's a new genre which has the same story line but different titles maybe? this book was very similar to Elite Kings Club, Boys of Brayshaw High, Paper Princess, Filthy Rich Boys.. the story is always the same.. Rich spoilt boys controlling the school, and maybe also a part of some secret society which is on its way to world domination(insert eye roll here), in-comes poor girl who is beautif
Puna
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. But I think the ending broke something within me. I saw it coming, knew it was going to happen the entire book but I was hoping the outcome would be different. That's not to say that I didn't like this book because I did. I will be reading the next book because I want to see this Riley woman up and tear. it. up.

Overall: 4/5
Natalia
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars
Great surprise... The plot twist at the middle that separates this book of so much others around made me like it...

Didn't like it more because of Riley... Omg another very annoying h, so cliché! Beautiful but she doesn't know it, has a big mouth and talks a lot of shit but in the end doesn't put her money where her mouth is! The thing with Beck is so forced OMG, she was all "hate you, never in your life" and than BAM! Need it to be more slow burn...

Beck is oh so perfect that is boring..
Bianca Souza
OMG I don't know what to say about what I just read. This book has all the feels and I'm just really pissed off for not waiting for book two to be out to start this one.
Kari Davis
I have never read these two authors but it kept popping up on my kindle feed. So when it was released I immediately downloaded it because it’s a bully romance. I would say it has some elements of Elite King series, Broken Love series and the movie the Skulls and yet it doesn’t. It’s a major game of control, brutality and ruthlessness all in the name of family.

Riley is thrust into an elite lifestyle after her parents are killed in a crash. She’s now a heir to a elite billionaire boys club. Her l
Catreena
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
My head is all over the place! 🤯 Questions, theories, the list goes on and on. Dark, NA, suspense, romantic suspense, contemporary romance.
The elite rich, entitled alpha assholes rule the school & town. She really doesn't know what she's gotten into.
Lies, betrayal. What will she do?

This is the first book that I've read by these authors.
I couldn't put it down!
NA, dark romance, the rich, arrogant.
If you like Amo Jones - Elite Kings,
Erin Watt - The Royals,
Meagan Brandy - Brayshaw High,
a
Christa
Riley is seventeen when her world suddenly changes after her parents are killed in a car crash. She has two months until she’s eighteen, but the social worker has found a solution for her. Her biological family has decided to take her in.

So Riley is pulled into the rich lifestyle of her birth family. She learns that she’s really only there because her older brother died, and her birth family needs an heir to maintain shares in their company.

Oh this book. I’m not sure if I liked it or if I don’t
Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold close to two million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy w ...more

Dark Legacy (4 books)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy Book, #2)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Dark Legacy (2 Book Series)
“When my parents had told me I was adopted, it had hurt, despite me loving them more than anything. It was still ... rejection. It damaged a fundamental part of me, making me question why I wasn’t enough. Illogical, but it was what it was.” 0 likes