Start by marking “Unshakable Love (Shelter Sisters #1; Crystal Creek)” as Want to Read:
Unshakable Love (Shelter Sisters #1; Crystal Creek)

Unshakable Love

(Shelter Sisters #1)

He’s watching.

Meena thinks that she has it made when she wins the lotto with her five closest friends. They have big plans and she's thrilled with the chance to spend more time with her three-year-old son, Deven and create her one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. But then the emails start coming.

In Haiku.

Her new pen pal is totally devoted, and totally freaking her out.

Published April 1st 2019 by Jelly Bean Press Co

To ask other readers questions about Unshakable Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unshakable Love

Start your review of Unshakable Love (Shelter Sisters #1; Crystal Creek)
Cathy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book! Heather Tullis has a way with the characters she writes about, they are always amazing. And she knows how to add the perfect amount of suspense. I’m always left guessing when reading her books.

Meena is a great character. I loved her in this one. I loved the way she cared for her little boy, Deven, all on her own. Meena had been through a ton of things that would have been hard for anyone to deal with, and she had to do them on her own. It was great that she found some
Keryn
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💗Applause, applause, applause....

No surprise to me.....I LOVED this first book of the series. I really like how although they each had heartbreak, and really bad things has happened to them... They banded together at the shelter to become sisters of the heart. I can't wait to hear the backstory for the rest of these fierce women. In this book they take their winnings and buy a building together. Living all together in one secured building while redoing what will eventually be their residential s
Pam
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unshakable Love introduces us to the women who make up the Shelter Sisters & sets the stage for the books to follow. The women all ended up in a women’s shelter at the same time for various reasons. Some are hiding from abusive relationships & some, like Meena, had some bad luck & were homeless. They formed a bond & stuck together, even through winning the lottery.

Kaleb was Meena’s husband’s best friend & was with him in the military when he was killed. Kaleb has been trying to find her & her s
Stacie Christensen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

In Haiku.

Her new pen pal is totally devoted, and totally freaking her out. She already gets recognized for winning the lotto, and this makes her even more paranoid about going out in public.

Army Paratrooper Kaleb Muller is t
Jzcotter03
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After losing her husband in the war, Meena finds a new start with five women she met in a women's shelter when they win the lottery and split the earnings. Then she runs into her dead husband's best friend, who may or may not have harbored feelings for Meena from the first time they met. Kaleb and Meena are both great characters and they create a great love story, while there's a side story of suspense when Meena struggles to find out the identity of her stalker. There were some surprises in the ...more
Sunshinemeg
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These Shelter Sisters have experienced horrible and devastating things in their life. The bond they have formed to be there for each other and help each other raise their kids is inspiring. The women are all strong and intelligent, always expanding their knowledge and skills. I can't wait to read each of their stories!

Meena is talented and brave. She is also fun and connects well with Kaleb, who has loved her forever. Sparks fly, but more importantly, trust builds. There is some mystery and dan
Sherry Patrick
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
I am a huge fan of Heather Tullis and all of her books but unfortunately I didn't love this one. I did like it though but it was a little letdown as I have been looking forward to this series. I had just finished Love at Christmas and Last Chance recently so I saw the introduction to all of the Shelter Sisters and knew about them winning the lottery and all.

I still really enjoyed Meena and Kaleb. I loved how caring Kaleb was for both Meena and her son Deven. I also loved the introduction we got
Jan Locke
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun book for me. The opening helped you feel how much Meena needed a helping hand and get you excited that her fairy godmother showed up. A community of six women and their children who have experienced heartache, neglect and even abuse but have risen up to use their strengths. In walks one of the best book boyfriends ever in Kaleb, or Kabe as little Deven calls him, and the suspense begins. A little repetitive, a little fantasy but a very enjoyable read.
Julia Lance
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Meena and Kaleb’s story so much! I didn’t realize that the Author was writing stories about the ladies from the women’s shelter but I loved this first one and I hope that the other ladies are getting their own stories as well. Meena had a really rough 3 years or so and when Kaleb walked back into her life things changed for the better! Can’t wait for more in this series I hope they are in the works!
Suzzie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love they way Heather Tullis weaves a story with strong characters. Meena has lived through trying times and is leery of Kaleb. Whereas Kaleb has been a friend of hers for 5 years. Loved how they reunite and grow in their relationship. I received this book as an arc. I voluntarily give my review.
Nari
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the sisterhood in this book. How they stand by each other. I hope each one gets a book because I can’t wait to learn more about them. Meena and Kaleb are the stars in this book. I love the history behind their story. This is a great romance with clean sizzle, great characters and some mystery to keep the reader turning the pages.
Kathy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
WOW!!! I could not put this book down. The plot was fast paced. The characters were delightful and varied. The mystery kept me reading way later than usual but I had to finish it before I could sleep. Well written! EXCELLENT! I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Emily F
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet read

I enjoyed this sweet book with a bit of intrigue. The main character was Hindi and it was fascinating to read about a different culture. I would rather this sweet and clean, PG for thematic violence.
Bernadette Naugle
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt, many characters but not so many that you don’t get to know them, but enough that you look forward to their story. Will definitely be purchasing more of her books. I did purchase this one GLAD I DID...
Donna Campbell
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I loved Caleb and Meena together. They had such great chemistry. I really enjoyed the "sister's" and what a strong bond they each had. This is a really sweet, clean romance with just enough mystery and suspense.
Sherry Patrick

Christine
Jan 24, 2020
Susan Riddleston
Oct 02, 2020

• Second Chances: Love in Juniper Ridge (Carver Ranch #1)
  • Identity: Love in Juniper Ridge (Carver Ranch #2)
  • Safe Haven: Love in Juniper Ridge (Carver Ranch #3)
  • Summer Weddings at Pretty Beach: An utterly delightful, cosy, feel good romantic comedy book - the perfect Summer beach read.
  • Homecoming
  • Sunshine Over Bluebell Cliff: A wonderfully uplifting read for summer 2020
  • Autumn at Farm Yard Cottage: A Sweet Feel Good Romance Novella (Farm Yard Cottage Collection Book 4)
  • A Country Dilemma
  • The Hashtag Life of Isobel Irving (Book 1: #Holidays) : A hilarious romantic comedy
  • The West Country Winery: The Perfect Summer Read
  • Summer at Farm Yard Cottage: A Sweet Feel Good Romance Novella (Farm Yard Cottage Collection Book 3)
  • Log Fires & Toffee Apple Cake at the Little Duck Pond Cafe: (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 12)
  • New Beginnings at the Cosy Castle on the Loch (Book 6): A sweet, heart-warming romance set in the beautiful Scottish Highlands
  • New Year's at the Barley Mow: A sweet, heartwarming and uplifting cosy Christmas Romance Novella (Farm Yard Cottage Collection Book 5)
  • The Little Village On The Hill (Book 2: Love Is In The Air): A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy
  • The Boat House Pretty Beach: A cosy, feel-good, uplifting romantic read to escape with this summer - life, love, friendships and a new start in an old house by the sea.
  • Spring at Farm Yard Cottage: A Sweet Feel Good Romance Novella (Farm Yard Cottage Collection Book 2)
  • Christmas at Farm Yard Cottage: A Sweet Festive Feel Good Romance Novella

Shelter Sisters (2 books)
  • Spontaneous Love: A Crystal Creek Romance (Shelter Sisters Book 2)