Start by marking “Unshakable Love: A Crystal Creek Romance (Shelter Sisters Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Unshakable Love: A Crystal Creek Romance (Shelter Sisters Book 1)

Unshakable Love: A Crystal Creek Romance (Shelter Sisters Book 1)

He’s watching.

Meena thinks that she has it made when she wins the lotto with her five closest friends. They have big plans and she's thrilled with the chance to spend more time with her three-year-old son, Deven and create her one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. But then the emails start coming.

In Haiku.

Her new pen pal is totally devoted, and totally freaking her out. She alr

Published April 1st 2019 by Jelly Bean Press Co

To ask other readers questions about Unshakable Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unshakable Love

Cathy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book! Heather Tullis has a way with the characters she writes about, they are always amazing. And she knows how to add the perfect amount of suspense. I’m always left guessing when reading her books.

Meena is a great character. I loved her in this one. I loved the way she cared for her little boy, Deven, all on her own. Meena had been through a ton of things that would have been hard for anyone to deal with, and she had to do them on her own. It was great that she found some
Keryn
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💗Applause, applause, applause....

No surprise to me.....I LOVED this first book of the series. I really like how although they each had heartbreak, and really bad things has happened to them... They banded together at the shelter to become sisters of the heart. I can't wait to hear the backstory for the rest of these fierce women. In this book they take their winnings and buy a building together. Living all together in one secured building while redoing what will eventually be their residential s
Stacie Christensen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

In Haiku.

Her new pen pal is totally devoted, and totally freaking her out. She already gets recognized for winning the lotto, and this makes her even more paranoid about going out in public.

Army Paratrooper Kaleb Muller is t
Jzcotter03
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After losing her husband in the war, Meena finds a new start with five women she met in a women's shelter when they win the lottery and split the earnings. Then she runs into her dead husband's best friend, who may or may not have harbored feelings for Meena from the first time they met. Kaleb and Meena are both great characters and they create a great love story, while there's a side story of suspense when Meena struggles to find out the identity of her stalker. There were some surprises in the ...more
Suzzie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love they way Heather Tullis weaves a story with strong characters. Meena has lived through trying times and is leery of Kaleb. Whereas Kaleb has been a friend of hers for 5 years. Loved how they reunite and grow in their relationship. I received this book as an arc. I voluntarily give my review.
Kathy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
WOW!!! I could not put this book down. The plot was fast paced. The characters were delightful and varied. The mystery kept me reading way later than usual but I had to finish it before I could sleep. Well written! EXCELLENT! I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Bernadette Naugle
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt, many characters but not so many that you don’t get to know them, but enough that you look forward to their story. Will definitely be purchasing more of her books. I did purchase this one GLAD I DID...
Marlene Downs