Start by marking “Love Unforgettable (Love in San Soloman, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love Unforgettable (Love in San Soloman, #3)

Love Unforgettable

(Love in San Soloman #3)

What was I supposed to do? Trevor, my ex, had broken my heart. Again. You would have done the same.

Because Cole Mason was just standing there. The rancher from Texas who had me silently begging for him to call me ma’am. Beckoning me with those dark-brown eyes I caught staring at my tits and a body I wanted to climb like a tree.

I knew in time he’d either lasso my broken hea
Published (first published October 15th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Love Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unforgettable

Start your review of Love Unforgettable (Love in San Soloman, #3)
Jaime Reynolds
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this series. The characters have so much depth and personality that I cannot help but get immersed in their stories and lives. Lexie is a character that was hurt and cannot seem to get out of her own way when she feels the jolt of true love. Cole is such a hot and steamy character that when they came together everything ignited. It only takes that one person to put everything into focus and point to what truly matters. Another terrific story.
Jenny B
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this out of order and now I am going to be going backwards and reading more but this was a very enjoyable read. I loved the laughter and humor this book created Where can I find a Cole in real life???
Sue
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series and loved this book!
Cole is super hot and sexy! I want him for my own!
Misty Goan
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing, fun, heartwarming, sexy and entertaining romance. This wonderful and entertaining story, which is well written, and had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. The characters are realistic and the secondary characters were just fantastic as they added more depth and humor to an amazing storyline. Lexi has a successful vineyard winery with a tasting bar and party room getting ready to open. She has become a shell outside of her two besties, her boyfriend, Trevor j ...more
Nora Flood-Houston
This was my first book by Denise and the third in the series. After reading this book I definitely am going to read the first two. I have to find out how Remi and Kate, Lexi’s best friends found the loves of their lives! Lexi might be a bit young to be running a winery but she did learn from the best. Though her mentor has passed his wife, Mavis, Lexi’s surrogate grandmother is still in her life and at the winery. Mavis sets Lexi up with her best friend’s grandson Cole. A sexy cowboy that’s come ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Ohhh god. I started with this one, figuring out it is part of a series, so I continued to read since I had promised and I really enjoyed book and laughed at the craziest times, especially when I was trying to be quiet since I was reading while everyone else was sleeping.. I liked Lexi and liked that she was a successful pretty strong woman, I detest weak characters. Anyhoo was excited that she met gorgeous Cole and he was sweet to boot, so happy she got that aft ...more
Mommysuz
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Since this was my first book by this author and the 3rd book in the series i was a little confused in the very beginning. I didn't quite know the background. I definitely will go back and red the first 2 books. That said, after the first chapter. Lexi was torn between 2 men. One who kept disappearing on her and another, a sexy sweet talking cowboy. This books is crazy good. I laughed so much especially Miss Mavis's. She had me cracking up. You will LOVE this book. I cant wait to read more by thi ...more
Anne Donaldson
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is another one of those books it's dangerous to start too close to bedtime. There are also moments of complete hilarity in the book - it may not be one to read when you're out in public :-).

When a book combines a savvy, successful female character (Lexi), a drop dead gorgeous and kind male character (Cole), hysterically awesome best friends, a Jewish non-grandmother that has you reading her lines in an accent!, and the repulsive Trevor, you know you're in for a good read. This is one that i
Sara Munoz
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing like a family history of meeting your true love. Everyone in Cole's family found their true love on first sight and felt the lightning bolt. Lexie has only seriously dated one man in college and he, Trevor, came back 5 years later after their separation to just disappear again 2 monthes later without a word or trace. Trevor shows up back to town the day as Cole, Trevor wants Lexie back and Cole believes Lexie is his "Lightning Bolt". This a must read stand alone book, but is in a series ...more
Wendy Livingstone
This is the third book in this awesome series, and is Lexie and Cole’s story. This is a wonderful and entertaining story, which is well written, and had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. I look forward to reading more from this talented author, and recommend for all readers.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this for an honest review!
Nyx D.
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love is blind, too bad Lexi doesn't figure that out sooner. Her heart broken yet again by her ex, Lexi is trying to focus on her vinyard, when a sexy Texan crosses her path. Cole has an epiphany the first time he encounters Lexi...nothing will ever be the same. Great cast of characters, snarky humor, and a sexy sweet romance.

Voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Pauline
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book in the series that I have read, and it was a fun read. There were a few instances at the start of this book where I feel it may have been beneficial to have read the preceding books in the series, it was overall a standalone story. The story was well written, kept up an easy flow and Mavis and Babs were hysterically funny, if incredibly inappropriate!
Miss E R Duncan
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book, well written and well thought out characters that drag you into the story. You will not want to put this book down until you have reached the last page.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Great story line and characters, Awesome !! Loved this book. The storyline was so interesting that it had me turning pages in anticipation of where it would lead . I was very intrigued with the characters in the story. Simply awesome . Definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read. I would recommend to others. Worth the read and the money!

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Michelle
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc
Love Unforgettable is an entertaining, well written story about two people who are perfect together. Lexi and Cole's story is full of drama, humor, a great romance with a sweet HEA. This is my first book by this author and I just purchased the first two books in the Love In San Soloman series, so I've got two great books to read this week and get to catch up on the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. ...more
Kristina Ashmun
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the San Solomans ladies and this series. I really feel like I am all three ladies in one, they are all so different yet they fit so well together. Sweet, sweet Texan cowboy Cole, I love his thinking. When I read I feel as though he is really talking. I’m so happy Lexie got her book and love. I can’t express enough how much I love this series!
Andrea Moreland
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I freaking loved this book! Denise is a new to me author and a have to go back and read the other two books in this series! I could not put this book down! This Texas gal LOVED Cole!!!
T
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot H, sassy h, funny side characters, a bad guy...all you need for a great read!!
Marilyn
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will never forget this book. Lexie and Cole are an amazing couple. Lexie owns a vineyard and has sworn off men after she discovered that Trevor, her sometime boyfriend is actually a married man who is expecting his second child any day. Trevor doesn't want to give up Lexie, going so far as to tell her he loves her, but not his wife.
Cole is a true Southern gentleman, complete with a sexy drawl and Southern humor. Cole and Lexie's grandmothers are good friends and have the idea to get Lexie and
BP34
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Love in San Solomon Series. I loved reading the story of Cole and Lexie. He's a hot ans sexy cowboy that will set your Kindle on fire. Well written with likeable characters and an entertaining story. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to write a review. ...more
Lizzi
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cole and Lexie are in trouble. With a meddling Grandma and an indulgent Aunt, these two have no chance of being left alone. The meddlesome duo just want their granddaughter and nephew to be happily married with a baby on the way soon…well…not for a year according to Grandma!! This story was very entertaining and romantic. Loved it!!!!
Laila Viking
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written story with nice story line and plot. Likeable and well described characters who develops nicely.
Hot hero and a hurt heroin. Amazing couple.
Captivating and enjoyable read.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lexis has swore off men after her ex and decides to concentrate on her vineyard, when she is set up with Cole. He is a sweet Texan who’s around to try and save his granparents ranch. The spark is intense and instantaneous, but he is sweet and she is sexy, smart and sassy. A great love story, a must read series. I voluntarily reviewed an arc
Debra Sykes
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book.

It was funny and sweet.

I read this one first as it is a arc but I will definitely be reading the first
One now.

I will be recommending this book.
Gabriella Bell
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lexie, is a force of nature unto herself. Taken as the protege of Stone Strassbergh for years, she purchased his winery and tasting room as he retired; only to have him pass within a year. Then she overcomes the death of her parents and brother in her 20's, just as Lovestone winery comes into its own.

Cole Mason is intelligent, hard working, a gentleman and good looking. He moves to San Solomon to take over his grandparents ranch and meets Lexi who electrifies him So what could be the problem?

Fi
Gabriella Bell
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cole Mason is my book boyfriend. I love the complexity of this sexy man. He cares for animals, is smart, cares for his grandmother. He is also a romantic, an unusual quality in a man. His looks match his heart, in shape, with a working man's physique. My kind of cowboy.

Lexie is smart, driven, and an entrepreneur. Smart and able to hold her own in the predominantly male-dominated world of wineries. She meets her match and finds her other half when Cole Mason makes a not so great first impression.
Tracie Simister
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ Romantic Comedy
Author: Denise Wells
Format: Kindle Edition
Published on: October 15, 2018
I voluntarily received a Courtesy Copy of this book from Foreword PR & Marketing and am choosing to leave a review.
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
What I liked/Didn’t Like: This was a second chance romance. Lexi and Trevor’s story was well written, easy to read and a wonde
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
First a BIG thank you to Denise Wells. I won this autographed book in a Goodreads give away event.

I think it was supposed to be funny at times but it was just eye rolling to me.

Lexie was a little to emotional for me and to quick to be in love. Add to the fact she spent so many years in love with a douche that no one liked. Get a clue girl.

I liked Cole, sexy, sweet and strong cowboy.

I pushed through to the end, skimming some to finish this read.
R Y A N  ⚡️
DNF - I cant read heroine’s like this one...
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Hot and sexy

Who doesn’t love a hot, sexy, cowboy? Cole is every woman’s dream cowboy and Lexi has found him for h the self.

• Protecting Her Heart (Indianapolis Eagles, #4)
  • Scoring the Player (Indianapolis Eagles #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Indianapolis Eagles, #3)
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Breaker
  • Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood (Newfangled Fairy Tales)
  • The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars: Novelizations, #9)
  • Power Play (Power Play, #1)
  • Resurrection
  • Glimmer
  • Arctic (Emerald Isle MC, #0.5)
  • One Up (Up Series, #4)
  • Layover Lover (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Nathan Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #2)
  • Show Stopper
  • The Perfect Pitch (Indianapolis Lightning, #1)
  • The Curve Ball (Indianapolis Lightning, #2)
Denise Wells has been reading since before she could talk. And to this day, escaping into a book is her go-to activity before anything else.

She likes to write about sassy women and semi-flawed alpha-esque men. Denise’s female characters always have strong friendships, potty mouths, and like to drink—a lot.

Denise is loyal to a fault, a bit too sarcastic, blindingly optimistic, and pretty freakin’ h

Love in San Soloman (5 books)
  • Love Undecided (Love in San Soloman, #1)
  • Love Undiscovered (Love in San Soloman, #2)
  • Love Unavoidable (Love In San Solomon, #4)
  • Love Resurrected (Love in San Solomon, #5)

News & Interviews