Start by marking “Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)” as Want to Read:
Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)

Fury Godmother

(Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)

Welcome to Chipping Cheddar, where supernaturals are hidden in plain sight

Be careful what you wish for...

I've only been back home a few weeks and already strange events are happening all over town. Wishes are coming true to the delight of those affected. Despite the seemingly good fortune, I need to put on my Federal Bureau of Magic badge and get to work. I can't let
Published March 8th 2019 by Red Palm Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fury Godmother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fury Godmother

Start your review of Fury Godmother (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #2)
Sarah Leenart
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yet another sparky and fun mystery from Annabel Chase, an author I have learn to rely on for a fun read. More antics are afoot in Chipping Cheddar and our favourite Magical Federal Agent is in the thick of things. Trying to keep hidden is getting harder than ever! I enjoyed all the different story lines for all those affected by magic and we got to learn more about the people and the place. Fun
*Flora*
Not The Book For Me

Annabel Chase is a new-to-me author and I found her writing style light and easy to read. Although the blurb drew me in - I loved the premise of an FBI agent main character who was a paranormal being who's home town was full of a myriad of other paranormals - and I liked the idea of a town mystery, it was the characters themselves and the simplicity of the whole thing that caused my interest to wane.

I understand that this story is a cozy mystery but I felt the characters
Krystyna
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Be careful what you wish for

Terrific. Her dysfunctional family are constantly trying to get her to turn fury (become evil) but with an lack witch, demons, vampire and more in her immediate family she used to evading them. A good plot which doesn't involve murder but does involve the strange. People are getting their secret desires. How? Wonderful characters from her aloof OCD vampire stepmother to our independent, feisty heroine who wants to live live on her own terms.
When the secret desires of
Sarah Crawford
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, Eden has to deal with her family (who wants her to turn to evil) and now she finds out she has to be on the local Supernatural Council. If that isn't enough to deal with it seems there is some kind of wish demon around and people are getting their wishes granted right and left. Not good in a community with mundane people.

Further, wishes that get granted may not always have the effect the person getting them thinks they will. Even if Eden succeeds there could be some bad consequences for
Mike Lewis
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new and fun entertaining Siri’s

An entertaining new series. Great cast of characters in a small ass seaside town in Maryland were a special agent of the Federal Bureau of magic keeps an eye on the local supernatural goings-on. The humans in town think she’s an FBI agent but the supernatural know she is an offshoot of the FBI called the FBM the Federal Bureau of magic. Very entertaining and funny at times definitely worth the read. Check it out
Robin Parker
Mar 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Love your books but sad

Very sad. I love your books. I have been reading a witch in the FBI series for sometime by another author,but thought why not since I love you work....but when in the first but if the first book her partner was named Fergus....well that was too much. Sad. I would try to assume you never read or new about other series ( it has 9 books in series so far) but a name like Fergus just isn't common enough to be an accident.
Daniell Marsh
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick, run read about wishes and the mystery of why they are coming true. I like the main character as she seems down to earth and not full of herself. Gives you a connection with her. There is a lot of humor in these books. Dealing with her family is hilarious reading as you never know what they will be up to. These can be read as a stand alone but I think you get more out of them reading them in order. I will be looking for the next one in the series.
Nancy Hall Province
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I would like you to know how much I appreciate your writing and life skills. Secondly I love all the characters. I have had a few laugh out loud moments, especially with grandmas snarky comments. I have truly enjoyed all your books. I haven’t found one yet that I haven’t. The only negative thing is I binge read and the books can’t come fast enough. Hahahaha. Thanks again.
Vivian
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book was just an OK read for me. I had to struggle through it - it just didn't hold my interest, no spark. I lost count of who was who so I was constantly having to waste time going back for a point of reference (probably since the story didn't hold my interest). I do love the author's Starry Hollow series so will continue with that, but probably not anymore in this series.
Dessa Bergan
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

This is only the second book in this series so far, but I'm finding really enjoy it. This isn't your typical magical cozy mystery. There's a fresh take on creatures. The mystery is also interesting, the characters quirky and fun, and enough chemistry to satisfy the romantic.
Guenevere Garrity
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny and fun! Great story!

I love Eden Fury and all the craziness in her life! She's smart, funny and her family's driving her nuts. People around town getting their wishes granted brings a whole new level of insanity!! Figuring out what's happening and how to solve the case without the human police finding out is going to be an issue.
Frank Bertino
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Read

Eden is still being driven nuts by her wacky family. The hunky Chief turns her legs to mush. What is she to do to have a normal life? The wishes coming true have bad side effects. She must track down the source. Eden is a compelling, strong character. I like the crazy action, weird humor, and tantalizing hints of romance. I look forward to another book.
BobaFett114
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!

I love this series! Once you get started reading you can't put it down!! Wishes are being granted and Eden knows that it will upset the natural balance of things. She's on the hunt for the cause. There are a few minor typos.
Dana
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am having a really fun time with this series. I moved directly into book 3 making these books perfect for these hot days! Think beach read, fun read, vacation, that sort of thing. I like the style, I like the characters and I hope some develop more as the series continues.
Roxann
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A mystery without a dead body

While I like a good cozy mystery, this paranormal one seems better. You still get things to solve, but it's not always a dead body.. After so many times the amateur slueth seems very unlucky!
Kelly
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book 2

I was really glad to know what some of the characters looked like this time and sadly not enough of time with the Sheriff but I understand. I cannot wait for book 3..
Melissa
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fury

I love this series. Such a funny family. All the characters are great and I love the suspenseful plot. Great cozy series.
Niccole
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment to this series. The characters are everything you want in a sup book.
Pandora
Jun 26, 2019 rated it liked it
These are short little books but perfect summer read. Liking the characters and will check out next one in series.
Keren Yalon
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun quirky cozy mystery

I really enjoy the characters in this series. It’s a fun and light hearted cozy mystery. I really recommend it if you like quirky, love able characters.
sarah williams
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I may!

Fun, love all the family drama. This storyline moves along at a pleasure pace. I like the human and magical beings interactions and their communications. Great read.
Lisa Kimbrell
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The quirky continues. Good read with a good story.
Malgorzata Wilk
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
I've become addicted to this series. I love the banter betweeb Eden and her family. A light and enjoyable read.
Tom Kennedy
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved the stories can’t wait to read more . Loved the last story in the books . Hope fury gets the sheriff
Matthew Murray
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another winner

Just finished your latest book and like all of your books it was very entertaining with a little bit of humor.
Wendy Beachley
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Love this series so far! Eden and her family are too hilarious, between the children, the pets, and the grandma I don't know who makes laugh more! Just awesome.
Mrs E Bowden
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovedit

I love these books they are really well written and enjoyable to read, I am looking forward to reading the next one .
Cheryl
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Love this series and this crazy family Eden has , this is a hilarious paranormal read, highly recommend this series
Loraina Snowden
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They Godmother

This is a fun series and I can wait to read the next book. The author always delivers good storylines and characters in her writing.
Andie Alessandra  Mc Loughlin
Great supernatural mystery!

I love everything about this series. Its so easy to read, you get involved with the characters so quickly and I live Eden and Princess Buttercup.

• Bad to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Mystery, #1)
  • Charms & Chapters (Library Witch Mystery #2)
  • Spells & Shelves (Library Witch Mystery #1)
  • Bad Magic and the Big Top (Blackwood Bay Witches #2)
  • Sorcery & Stories (Library Witch Mystery #3)
  • To Spell with It (Moonstone Bay Mystery #4)
  • Phantoms in High Fidelity (Blackwood Bay Witches #3)
  • Doom and Broom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 2)
  • If the Broom Fits (Wicked Witches of Coventry, #1)
  • Deadly Spells and a Southern Belle (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #1)
  • Broom with a View (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 3)
  • No Crones About It (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery #2)
  • The Ghost Who Ate Grits (Southern Ghost Wranglers #3)
  • The Dirty Coven (Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery, #1)
  • The Undead Uproar (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery #5)
  • Haunted And Hexed (Blackwood Bay Witches #1)
  • Only the Quiet (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #2)
  • Witch out of Luck (Blair Wilkes Mystery #6)

Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery (7 books)
  • Great Balls of Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #1)
  • No Guts, No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #3)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #7)