Start by marking “Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)” as Want to Read:
Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)

Worth the Fall

(Brew Ha Ha #2)

Who could possibly lose her job, apartment, and boyfriend in one day?

This girl.

I won't lie. When my boyfriend took me out for a fancy-shmancy dinner, I was thinking jewelry not "please return your security deposit" the weekend I was moving in. Which, can we just talk about the fact I was going to move in with a long-term boyfriend who wanted a security deposit?

Instead, I g
Published by RogueGiraffe Books (first published October 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Worth the Fall, please sign up.
Caitie Quinn Thanks Megan! I'm so glad you liked it. That totally makes my day!

Thanks Megan! I'm so glad you liked it. That totally makes my day!

Have you checked out the Swoony Awards list? I only know about it because WORTH was nominated by a reader. But, it sounds like you'll definitely find more books for your taste there.

It's here: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

THANKS!!(less)
Bria Quinlan Oh, Ann! You've made my day.

Oh, Ann! You've made my day.

I'm so glad you're enjoying them. I had SO much fun writing in Nocturne Falls and I'm always thrilled to meet new peeps that way.

HAPPY READING(less)

Mitch Castro

This was a cute read even though h got the worst time of her life – failed relationship, being jobless, kicked out of the apartment, and more.

But how Kasey rose from her rock-bottom life, struggles for mediocrity and eventually getting back on track again – total chick-lit.

And romance part was cute too. A bit tame for NA, but overall, an okay read.
Jacob Proffitt
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chaste, romance
This is second (third) in a series. The two prior stories are both very short (hence the first being designated #). I highly recommend reading both before this one. They're independent of each other, but we see both couples from those stories in this one and they form a significant part of the background. So knowing them from before is pure bonus. Also, both stories are pretty good, so there's that.

I deeply enjoyed this story. Kasey is striking out on her own, though not by choice. She doesn't k
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
Fun, lighthearted romance!

I really enjoy this series! The first couple books are short stories, this is the first full-length novel in the series and it was great spending more time with these characters and in this setting. I love the lighthearted feel of each story.

The book has a fun start, it sucks you in right at the get go and I had a hard time putting it down. Kasey has had a bad week. She lost her job, her apartment and her boyfriend. She stumbles upon a cute coffee shop where she meets s
Leslie
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5

This was such a cute story. I really, really loved it. I felt so much for the heroine and could completely relate. I laughed and smiled thru out the book. If you are looking for something steamy, this is not that book. But honestly, I get tired of steamy all the time.

And.... This book just felt very realistic. I felt like I could be Kasey at so many points!! Kasey is trying to move on from being dumped by her ass of a boyfriend. She has always relied on him and wants to be independent and
Chan
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay
description/

Writing: I’m not sure what happened here. One would think that with two authors (Caitie Quinn & Bria Quinlan) that there wouldn’t be any mistakes. Not the case.

I did like the witty quips and the descriptions of the scenes where mishaps occurred. The mishap scenes were written very well and had me on the edge of my seat, not in fear, but in anticipation of what was going to be said or done so I could laugh.

Characters: Max, a police officer and Kasey a newly forced business owner a
Melissa
This one had me laughing out load. Good heavens this girl got herself in more messes. I enjoy Bria's humor and like this whole series. My favorite is still The Catching kind, but all have been fun reads. This one takes a little while to get going but it brings the whole gang together in a fun way. This is clean, with a couple sexual innuendo parts. SPOILER;(There is talk of prostitution but it's all a giant mistake. )
Gaufre
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Wobbly. Characters go from caricature to ok to caricature to ok... You get the idea. It does have cute moments.
Jessie
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, chick-lit
Kasey has had a tough week. She's lost her job, got dumped by her boyfriend, and is only a few days away from homelessness, since she was supposed to be moving in with said boyfriend. To continue that run of luck, every time something goes wrong, police officer, Max Darby, seems to be there to witness every new embarrassing moment of her life.

I loved Kasey! I probably have some bad karma coming my way because I was so amused at all of the embarrassing scrapes Kasey kept getting herself into. I l
Kathy Jo
4.5 Stars

Kasey Lane has pretty much hit rock bottom through no fault of her own. She has been laid off, her boyfriend dumps her the night before they are supposed to move in together and she's now homeless thanks to said loser... I mean boyfriend. Kasey decides from here on out she does NOT need a man to take care of her. She is going to become a new and better Kasey and eventually down the line she will find someone safe, someone who won't over take her life and tell her how to live it.

Enter M
Chumchum_88
Okay this one was a bit different from the previous one, for one thing it was longer XD

I'm really starting to fall for Caitie Quinn, her books are just that amazing and wonderful, as I said this one was a bit different, it was proper sized book, not a short story like the previous two. But it was just as adorable.

I liked all the characters in it, even asshole Jason, he gave the readers something to laugh at: Him, especially with the car assault and the childish indignation in Facebook. But I lik
Quirky Omega
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Quirky Omega by: Nadia
It has to be the sweetest romance I have read in some time. I am so glad the ever amazing Nadia recommended it to me!

If you are expecting some hands-on, romantic action to go on over hear, please look away. This isn't an erotica and thank God for that!
It was lovely how the two leads slowly begin to get to know each other and like each other. The progression of their romance seems so simple and realistic. And the way they first meet each other! So darn funny, adorable and memorable. <3

Now for
J
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. I loved this book. I loved this book so much that I've preordered the next one, not because this isn't a standalone, it is, but because I'm just hoping that this couple that I fell in love with will also be a part of book #3. This book was so funny but also romantic and quirky at the same time. It follows Kasey, a girl with a little black cloud following her around. She loses her job, her boyfriend, her apartment and just about everything else in her life in the course of a few days. ...more
Heidi
Contemporary romance

This book had me laughing out loud. Hilarious characters in ridiculous situations. Max. Is. Adorable. I loved him, even if he was bossy. ;) Kacey deserved a little happiness in her life after the rough few years she's had and I loved that Max was the one to bring it to her.. Their relationship was a lot of fun. This is a well written, contemporary, romance series. There were a couple of swear words. Definitely no bedroom scenes and only a few kisses.....I do have to add a "Bu
Michelle
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning reading this book, when I couldn't stay awake for another minute I went to bed, then I may have woken up at 5:15 am to finish up this book (and then went back to sleep). It was super funny. Like belly laugh funny.

Be cautious of the treadmill! (honestly, some of the funniest words ever!)

Max is just too cute and believe me when I say he is exactly like all police officers. (these things I know)

AND seriously, Kasey Lane is the best name ever. She is awesome an
Nadia
2.5 stars.

Okay I can't lie, it was cute okay? And fluffy. And rainbows and unicorns. But.

Kasey. How can anyone act like such a klutz at her age? She got on my nerves on multiple occasions.

Jenna. She's awful. How can anyone want to be friends with her? She has to get into everyone's business. Kasey keeps going how cute Jenna is, but she's not, just no.

Oh and I forgot to add, Kasey was let go of her job because of the hard economy, but her behavior throughout the book made me convinced that it wa
Annette
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This one made me laugh. Out loud. A lot. And that doesn't happen much.
I'm not usually a reader of rom com, but I enjoyed this one so much. The characters were fun, the situations were a little crazy sometimes, but the main characters voice was hilarious to read.
Content: Pretty clean. I think there were a couple mild swear words. Most of the characters have significant others that they are living with without being married. But there are no sex scenes, not really even sexual innuendo.
Mina
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amazon-kindle
Worth the read

Super light and quick read that got me out of my reading slump. Can't wait to read the other books from the Brew Ha Ha series.

Favorite lines:
4🌟

"And yet, just like anytime you leave something behind, it all felt very bittersweet."

"Learning to make my own way in the world was one thing. Knowing when to let someone more capable do what I wanted done anyway was completely another."

"I was the boss of me. I took ownership of my actions. I was not valued by who was standing next to me."

“Y
Christina
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There were parts I really liked about this book- the chemistry, the dialogue, the story.. it was quirky but it completely worked for me, right up until the story cut off at the end. I felt like immediately after the sort of climax of the story, it just stopped. Still a good book though, but definitely needed more.
Kara Osmonson
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A delightfully fun romcom story. There were times when I was literally laughing at the situations Casey found herself in. The over thinking, the need for independence but not knowing what that means, it was cute clean story that kept me captivated.
Toni Shiloh
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious and adorably romantic
Melanie S Read
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Quirky girl,resisting love. But at least the man she doesn't want to love is persistent. He's not gorgeous but he's a hunk. For her he's perfect.
Olya
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Is it hard to decide upon a season and stick to it?
You read it is early spring only to find out a few pages later that it is late summer, and cold, and... oh, where are we now? There were some other minor (in my opinion) errors, but this kind just aggravate me the most.

Get past that and you’ll get immersed into a funny story, where Kasey seems to jump from one mistake to another, where misfortunes seem to follow her everywhere, everyday. Will it ever stop? Will she be able to keep her newly mad
Grace Tolman
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I found a new favorite author. I love it when I stumble upon a great book, but I also feel a bit foolish that I've been missing out on great authors this whole time. Why haven't I heard about Ms. Quinlan? Which rock have I been hiding in?
Anyways, Kasey has had a string of unfortunate events fall upon her and the irony, there's this guy that is witness to all of these embarrassing moments. Max is a law enforcer that keeps on getting the calls when Kasey falls flat on her face. They don't particul
Lois Buck
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the Fall

Sweet, clean, and funny. She gets downsized out of her job, loses her apartment, and fortunately gets dumped by her jerk of a boyfriend in two days. Then a cop has the nerve to smirk at her and tell her to behave! Bad week!
sue tingle
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book very much. I didn’t want to put it down. I fell in Love with the Characters. I highly recommend this book.
Mandy Moffat
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, i found Kasey both hilarious and relatable and i loved Max's grudging aceptance of the fact he was into her.

Another great book in this series
Amanda (Hootie) Clark

I've spent the last week reading through the rest of the books in this series and absolutely LOVING them! I read the first one and fell ass-over-tea-kettle for it and decided to give it some time before I read the others. Just enough time to see if after a few weeks I was still interested in reading them. Well, I can honestly say that the story and plot which revolves around the adorably named "Brew Ha Ha" coffee shop kept and held my interest.

Worth The Fall was about newly single Kasey who has
Megan
5 Stars....HUGE- GIGANTIC- MASSIVE 5 MILLION STARS.

I more than loved this book. There is no one word that can describe exactly how much I loved it. From beginning to end there was no stopping. I didn't want to.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I loved the characters. I loved the relationships. I loved the friendships-new and old ones. I loved that brooding Max and Kasey didn't have that teenager fake electric feel or zaps. When there eyes locked they had a vision of riding off into the sunset. They were attracted to each oth
Heather andrews
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a YA book so for all of you who want to read this and think there's naughty bits you're safe there isn't any. What the book does contain though is tons of humor. Max I loved him right off, "Ms. Lane, you either backed into town property or you didn't. Which is it?" Kasey she's an interesting character she just has no luck what so ever but that changes when she meets Jenna and her gang and I loved the tightness the group contains around each other, "I dipped my pizza crust into ranch dres ...more
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
What a light, funny, and sweet read. The writing is great the story line is even better. I loved how the H & h kept running into one another. They fit perfect with each other from the very beginning.

Kasey (the heroine) is hilarious, she's always finding herself in some ridiculous predicament. And Max (the Hero) is always there to either rescue her or laugh with her.

Now this book being a contemporary romance novel lacks any steamy scenes.....It's safe to recommend to Grandma or Mom. But that
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Aug 15, 2015 08:27AM
  • The Pirate's Desire
  • Bonds of Loyalty
  • Call Me, Maybe
  • Playing For Keeps
  • Twelve Days in December (Hearthfire Romance, #3.5)
  • Over the Edge
  • Lured In (Fishing for Trouble, #2)
  • The Man of Her Dreams
  • Cookie Girl Christmas (Snowflake Falls Inn Romance, #1)
  • My Sweetheart (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #3)
  • Burnin' For You (Montana Fire, #3)
  • The Promise (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #1)
  • One Small Chance (A Love Story from Portugal)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection
  • Catch Him If You Can
  • Professional Boundaries
  • Own Me (Silver Strands #3)
  • Mistletoe Magic
Bria Quinlan is an award-nominated bestselling author of eight Romantic Comedies and YA Issue Books (that she swears are funny...really. They are.) Her books make you snort Diet Coke out your nose or tear up and curse her name.

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/ybgdq33r
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/krvpqjr
BN: https://tinyurl.com/ydf9det6
iBooks: https://tinyurl.com/jrblzqr

Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y9bcw

Brew Ha Ha (4 books)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha #4)