Start by marking “Forest of the Damned: A Supernatural Horror Novel” as Want to Read:
Forest of the Damned: A Supernatural Horror Novel

Forest of the Damned: A Supernatural Horror Novel

Legend says this forest is haunted…

A group of four researchers travel to the Black Forest to investigate the stories surrounding the area. They hope to gather evidence that the paranormal is real.

But getting what they want could cost them their souls.

The forest soon delivers on its promise, but their excitement is ruined when one of the group disappears in the night. Gh
Published March 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Forest of the Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forest of the Damned

Shaina
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
I bumped this up bc of the end. I was thinking three, then no, 3.5 because of some things. There were some weird and wack things in a few parts because, well, demons, right?
Going willingly into the Black Forest ... having weird experiences right off the bat.., and despite many things happening you keep on going; eh— I’m just gonna say the ending was a ‘whap it to you’ kind of thing. Solid ending. Smack! That’s the business.
I liked it better than the author’s other work that I have read.
Jenny Brown
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a horror oops
Duncan Thompson
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lee Mountford hits a hole-in-one, a homerun and a first round knockout in this smoothly written novel - his best work yet. The tale follows four paranormal investigators who embark on a hike through the infamous Black Forest to uncover the legend of Mother Sibbit and the Lost Village. Little is known about these ancient woods, other than the warning of a local resident. The investigation has a promising start, but when one off their number goes missing, Hell is only the begining.
Lee Mountford ha
Angie Bulkeley
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mountford never fails to deliver on supernatural horror. Forest of the Damned tells the story of a group of paranormal researchers who head into the Black Forest, a place mired in folklore and mystery. Despite having been warned by a local about the danger and previous disappearances in the forest, the group sets out to locate the remains of a 15th century village, rumored to have been abandoned seemingly overnight. And while the group encounters strange noises and mysterious figures that they h ...more
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Lee Mountford

Lee Mountford has this 'bit of something extra' in his storytelling. It's this unsettled disturbing vibe that is quietly introduced and grows with every chapter read. Forest of the Damned centers around a paranormal investigative team that plans to stay a week in a supposedly haunted forest. A forest they seriously underestimate. I literally had to stop reading at one point because I knew what was about to go down wasn't something I should read before going to
Connor Melton
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great!

Page turning excitement! I couldn’t put the book down!! At one point I was reading and it was 6am! I’d read for hours and get groggy at work but I don’t regret it! Lee mountford is undoubtedly one of the best horror genre authors I have ever read. I’d even say he’s earned the ranks of such authors as Stephen King and Dean Koontz in my eyes!
Robin Green
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Was better than expected

Loved the ending! Even tho you would think it’s just running about in the woods its more than that gets you biting your nails and so much detail to imagine your there
David A Weddell
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Lee Mountford , Not your normal scary story ,he takes it to the next level ,where some authors may draw the line. Just when you think you know how it's gonna end, he takes a sharp left .
Dixie
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow never read this author but my gosh, what a roller coaster ride! if you want bloody horror at it's finest, read this book. wonderful
Babe9622
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted and terrifying

An addictive story line that is gripping, scary and utterly twisted! It’s a book you can’t put down and my favourite book by Lee Mountford so far!!!
tammy harris
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrifyingly brilliant!

Yet another amazing read from a fantastic horror author! Had me hooked from beginning to end. I have to wonder where he comes up with the ideas for his books, one scary mind but keep them coming!!
Susan Hagy
Steve Dealy
Apr 17, 2019
Chris Taylor
Mar 16, 2019
I am a new author with a love of Horror.

Of course, other genres float my boat as well; Sci-Fi, Thrillers, pretty much any Dark Fiction, but Horror is what I call home.

My first novel, Horror in the Woods, was released on 5th May, and the second, The Demonic, on the 18th July.

You can find out more about me on my website, but also, don't forget to claim your FREE books
:http://eepurl.com/cNVDj1