Start by marking “Wrath and Retribution (Legends of Havenwood Falls #12)” as Want to Read:
Wrath and Retribution (Legends of Havenwood Falls #12)

Wrath and Retribution

(Legends of Havenwood Falls #12)

In this highly anticipated conclusion to Blood and Damnation, cursed vampire Marcus St. James must choose between wrath and retribution—or love.

Following a lead from a seer, Marcus St. James left Victorian England and has landed in Havenwood Falls, still searching for Catriona, the girl who’d managed to break through his fortress and ensnare his heart. He’s been searchi

Published May 3rd 2019 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wrath and Retribution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrath and Retribution

Marissa
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wrath and Retribution is the sequel to Blood and Damnation and continues the story of vampire Marcus St. James and his right hand, Knox, as they search for Marcus' love, Catriona. It picks up right where the events of Blood and Damnation left off. The author provides snippets of a backstory to help readers get a handle on what's going on, but it's recommended that those interested in this book go back and read the first one to get more insight into the story and character development.

"The depth
Lissette
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marcus St. James refuses to let go of his beloved Catriona. The fact that she's been taken from him forces him to come to terms with his feelings for her. She's his other half. The woman whose slid beneath his skin and ingrained herself upon his heart. Determined to bring her back home, he finds himself in the midst of Havenwood Falls, a town with a slew of secrets and all sorts of characters. Will he find exactly what he's looking for? Or will he end up going home empty-handed?

While I've begun
Lita Acevedo
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story about Marcus St. James and friend Knox. Marcus and Knox have been searching for Marcus' wife Catriona since she was kidnapped and taken away by Dmitri. A seer in England told Marcus and Knox they would find what they were searching for in Havenwood Falls, Colorado, USA. So they went and searched and faced frustration after frustration when they kept coming up empty. Until the day Marcus saw his wife banging her hands on a second floor window in a bordello. He crashed in and saves ...more
Tabi Ann
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense and Excited
These Legend stories are always interesting and this one takes us on a journey. You find yourself getting lost in the pages actually finding yourself feeling for Marcus. Reading the last book I kind of found him to be a jerk, but I actually discovered in this book he has a heart. Kinda fell for him.
We do learn a very valuable lesson in this book. We have to always remember magic comes with a price and to get what we want we must be willing to pay that price. But sometimes in t
Tricia Randall
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Wrath and Retribution since the end of Blood and Damnation. I was not prepared for the things that happened in this book. WOW! I was teary eyed before the first chapter ended. Catriona & Marcus pulled at my heart strings and Knox broke it. But in a very good way.
Being able to see HWF residents as younger versions of themselves is a kick in the pants. I'm looking at you Madame Luiza. Other residents I wish I could kick in the pants. *coughRomanBishopcough*
Beautifully w
Tina
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arc. This is the continuation of Blood and Damnation. I was completely hooked from page one. Marcus and Knox are on a mission to find Catriona. She was kidnapped and taken. Marcus and Knox end up in Havenwood falls and the way this unfolded hade on edge of my seat the whole time. I absolutely loved this.
Suzee
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Satisfying ending(No spoiler)

This was the second in the series that I've now read by this author.I really like her writing style,which is very poetic.I look forward to reading more by her!Great plot,great characters.The message of hope,not giving up,and the value of true friendship made this worth reading.
Crystal Gray
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: havenwood-falls
Oh, I devoured it! I loved everything about it. I would love to know more about Knox though, does he get his own story eventually?
Diane Spurlin
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Book!

I love the folklore woven though out this story. It seems Marcas cannot catch a break. Cannot wait to see what happens to Knox .
Melissa
Heidi
Aug 24, 2019
Jiggy
Sep 07, 2019
A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. It wasn’t long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you c ...more

Legends of Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Lost in Time (Legends of Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Dawn of the Witch Hunters (Legends of Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Redemption's End (Legends of Havenwood Falls #3)
  • Trapped Within a Wish (Legends of Havenwood Falls #4)
  • Blood and Damnation (Legends of Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Fated Beginnings (Legends of Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Emeline (Legends of Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Released From a Curse (Legends of Havenwood Falls #8)
  • A Pack of Lies (Legends of Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Kiss the Ashes (Legends of Havenwood Falls #10)