Start by marking “Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet #2)

Roma Queen

(Roma Royals Duet #2)

Son.
Lover.
Protector.

KING.

I’ve been many things to many people over the course of my life, but that title – King – has always been a tough pill to swallow. If I want to help Zara save her friend, then I must find a way to shoulder the pressure, though. I must unravel this complicated tangle of clues and hunt down a madman I thought I’d already killed three years ago in
Published February 14th 2019

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’ROMA QUEEN’ is the final instalment in Callie Hart’s ‘Roma Royal’s Duet’. Spoken in 'Dual POV's" It picks up right where the first book left off.

After ‘Roma King’ and how it left off, my anticipation levels were high with the need to get my hands on ‘Roma Queen’ and let me tell you this book here did not disappoint, many twists and turns kept me glued to my iPad right up till the end.

Quick catch up: In Roma King we f
CC

With time is running out, Pasha Rivin and Zara Llewelyn are searching for answers that will bring them closer to finding the truth. Knowing his Roma is at stake, Pasha bears the burden of his obligations, but he also tries to find balance in what he knows in his heart. As for Zara, she is ready to fight and stand beside her King, however, she isn’t prepared for the level of manipulation that pervades the landscape.

“We come out here because it’s hard, and doing things that are hard makes us stro
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite, arc

He is the most beautiful, savage creature I have ever seen.

I’m always left floating within the clouds, charged with adrenaline and sighing in pure, utter bliss after finishing anything by Callie Hart. I wanted to devour this intricate duet wholly, yet pulled myself back to savour this riveting tale that concluded in both compelling and captivating ways. Roma Queen left me awed, my eyes wide from learning revelations and discovering totally unexpected connections.

Our eyes meet, and so much
Leigh
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Roma Queen is book 2 in the Roma Royals Duet and picks up where book 1 left off. Unfortunately this Duet was my least favorite from this author. The first 50% was boring and while the second half was definitely better and faster paced the overall feel was just flat for me. I guess my main issue is that Ms. Hart writes some of the most delicious dangerous men, I feel they are confident although most are plagued with demons from the past. I found that was lacking in Pasha, while I was told he was ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: royal, suspense, dual-pov, 2019
Pasha's still mine. I'm not sharing. You can look, but you can't touch. I know that all of you will fall in love with him too, but I'm sorry, you're just gonna have to love him from afar. Callie Hart is constantly creating men to fill up my harem. I can't get enough of him and I never wanted to stop reading his story. He's a phenomenal character who deserved all of the good to be offered in this world.

This contradiction of a man shouldn't even be possible, like he's some sort of supernatural ano
Snow
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC generously given by the author in exchange for an honest review***

the publishing date is moved onto Feb 15th, 2019.

Once again, Callie Hart proved herself to be a true storyteller, inticating a web of carefully woven lines filled with action, mystery, suspense and hawt carnal affection between the characters.

As we follow the unraveling of the mystery of destined curse and ploy constructed and orchestrated generations and years ago, fulfilling the long cast prophecy and gipsy legacy as well
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sorry Zeth Mayfair but Pasha Rivin just took the crown...wow.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I’ve been a fan of Callie’s for as long as I can remember and have ALWAYS loved her books, ALWAYS but this series...love isn’t a strong enough word. This series blew my damn mind, it was everything I hoped it would be and more.

The moment Callie announced this series, I knew without a doubt I would love it, what I didn’t realise was just how much I would. How much it would sink into my soul
Leanne
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Oh!
I HATE that i have only give this 3 stars, but my honesty appears to have trumped my fangirl status.
Totally a "it's not you, it's me" moment.

I adored Roma King and was super eager to see where Queen would lead us. I was swept away in their story, in their dreams, in the depravity and passion and devotion and just all of it.

For me, Roma Queen was VERY slow to start. It took me days to get to 50% because my eyes just kept on drooping after having read 3 or 4 pages. I just couldn't get in to it
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 ⚡💖💖⚡🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣

While the plot was developing and I had read 30% of the book, I was wondering what kind of closure the author would give.
Would Pasha remain as the Roma king or leave everything behind and keep his last lifestyle?
Would Zara follow and stay with the Roma king if he decided to lead his Roma people or move on with her life?
And as I continued, hell started breaking loose! I didn’t see all of this coming!!!
All those twists, revelations and truths unraveling blew me away completely!!!
Ro
Laura Elizabeth
Apr 16, 2019 marked it as dnf
DNF at 50%. This book was awful. First book was good. Duets always seem to fall apart for me.
AJ
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

The conclusion to the Roma Royals Duet and whoa, what an ending! The conclusion to Pasha and Zara’s story is suspenseful and exciting with a sexy and passionate romance, and it kept me guessing until the very end. I really enjoyed this one!

You absolutely need to have read Roma King before reading this book, and I’m not going to go into details about the story because you need to read it and experience it for yourself. But this book picks up where the last book left off, and Pasha and Zar
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet #2)
By: Callie Hart
4.5 Stars

After the ending of Roma King (Roma Royals Duet #1), I was constantly refreshing my kindle waiting for this one to land. In my head spinning the possibilities of the many ways this Duet could end. Alas, my life is now complete having it land on the kindle and just finished reading this highly anticipated conclusion!

Picking up right where we left off, this book was non-stop with the twist and turns! One reveal after another. Questions that
MissDemeanor
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"You are not a prospect to me. You’re not a fucking possibility. That’s all I was trying to say. You’re a definitive. An absolute."

Note: This will contain spoilers from the first book, Roma King.

'Roma Queen' is everything I hoped it would be and much, much more. It's a splendid conclusion to the Roma Royals duet that will leave you both satisfied and yet wanting more of these wonderful characters and the world they inhibit. It's such an incredibly well thought out piece of work where everythi
Mimiorphee
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
I've been waiting for more of Pasha and Zara, and there is Røma Queen!!! Second and last installment of the series, this opus illustrated the genre Callie Hart excels in: the romantic suspense.

Though the first and last parts of the book had a very different vibe, I enjoyed Pasha's playfulness and almost romantic ways. Wait until that bad boy alpha takes matters into his own hands, and you'll see how much of a King he is.

Zara, always feisty, sometimes reckless and utterly endearing, cracked me u
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so eager to read this as I enjoyed book #1 soo much!

This was a good book and much needed after the first book but I didn’t LOVE it or got the same feels for book one.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action packed & thrilling ride- Full speed ahead with captivating narration. It's a unexampled plot treated with seduction and burning passion
I'm so in love with this story, if it was possible to have literary orgasms, I'd be comatose by now! Heat factor is breaking the thermometer and feels factor is pummeling the heart!
Pasha Rivin! A beast of a man....Lionine! Destined for greatness and chosen to be the KING!
he has my heart submitted to His Majesty's soulful words.
“You feel like a constan
Cristal
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Roma Queen in exchange for an honest review. So, I'll start with this, "HOLY SMOKES, BATMAN!"
I mean, where do I even begin? First, I loved that the book was longer than anticipated - more good stuff to read. Absolutely ADORE that the main female character is a heroine in her own right, but is equally as comfortable yielding to her love when needed. And she's so damn SMART! And Pasha - WOW! He is definitely a big bad but, like Zara, is totally comfortable yielding to his love
Sunseeker☀️
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Katie Hainsworth
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5

I received this as an ARC Kindle edition

As you can tell my my three and a half star rating this was by far not my favorite Callie Hart book. I enjoyed the introduction to the characters and the buildup in the first book. I found that the second one started with too much narration and not enough action and I was getting bored.

I do love Callie's storyline and the way the characters interweave. The little twists towards the end gave the story a major upswing. However, I found the intense vulne
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
As with the first part of Pasha and Zara’s story in Roma King, I could NOT put this down! I even had a little freak out when my device died in the middle of a chapter and I had to rush for another devise to keep reading.

Both characters were incredible, but Zara was one of the strongest female characters I’ve come across. Even in the face of danger, she stands tall and stares it down and doesn’t let her fear consume her. She brave and bold and everything Pasha would need from someone expected to
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~Jess

This is the EPIC conclusion to the Roma Royal Duet.

I was a huge fan of Roma King and was so looking forward to this book. In Roma King, you are left a bunch of questions and a whole lot of unknowns. In Roma Queen, you not only get those answers but a whole lot of intricately woven story pieces that even left me with a lot of, "I didn't see that coming!"

Pasha, the meant to be king of the Roma. Dark and dirty, driven and would be closet romantic, knows what he has to do to put things right bu
Julz
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is everything I've come to expect from Callie Hart.
This series brought me back to the feelings I got while reading the Blood and Roses series. The characters are amazing and so well written and find themselves in such unique situations (and there is some mention of characters from other books). Like many of Callie Hart's other series' there were some big twists that I didn't see coming that have a huge impact on the story.
If you're looking for something a little different and a
Born To Read
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Second book in the Roma Royal duet.
Honestly, the first half of the book is a little bit slow. I had the same feeling with the first book in this series. It's true that the second part, when all the events are set into motion, I couldn't stop reading. I liked the way all the characters are connected. It was totally unexpected. And I loved the end.
But I struggled a little bit until I got there. A pity.
Imogen Wells
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to The Roma Royals Duet, and what a ride it was. Once again Callie enthrals us with her superb writing and captivating stories.

This book starts where book 1 left off, straight into the action. The chemistry between Pasha and Zara heats up, and you grow to love them more. Through a series of twists and turns, and betrayal we learn the truth and discover whether Pasha will take his place as Roma King.

The cleverly interwoven story of a key character adds another layer and gives a who
Katja
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pasha and his firefly Zara are back. First book ended with cliffhanger and this continue from that place. There were some twists and I didn't see them coming. Pasha and Zara were perfect for each other. Backstory of Lazlo were huge part of this story and also how it had something to do with Pasha and Zara and everything. I really liked this duet.

*ARC for honest review*
xydrella
This duet was fantastic!

I do think a trigger warning may be warranted, more so for this book than the previous one, in that child sexual assault is a topic visited in this story. It was very uncomfortable for me, but I willingly read uncomfortable things all the time. Just a heads up for those of you who want to avoid it.

I loved Pasha and Zara and the hint of "paranormal" to their tale.

Doris
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good ending to Zara and Pashas' story. Definitely a lot of twists ad turns to this one. Was very surprised to learn who 'the boy' was. Great story.
Page
Mar 13, 2019 added it
Shelves: callie-hart
DNF. I'm calling it. I dropped around the 30% mark, I've had it shelved for two weeks and have no desire to finish. By the way Callie Hart, remember when you wrote The Blood and Roses series ...yeah, how about try something like that again.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Roma Royals Duet (2 books)
  • Roma King (Roma Royals Duet #1)
“Far from it. Women who concede to everyone around them are the most boring creatures alive. Women who don’t have two brain cells to rub together are worse. Give me fire any day. Give me a raging argument if you disagree with me. Be braver than me. Be fucking smarter than me. I’ll only love you more for it.” 0 likes
“I became the person I needed to be to survive. I refuse to regret or feel bad about that. None of it really fucking matters anyway.”
“Why?”
“’Cause at the end of the day…I’m the lucky motherfucker who bagged himself the girl.”
0 likes