Start by marking “Noble (Tags of Honor #2)” as Want to Read:
Noble (Tags of Honor #2)

Noble

(Tags of Honor #2)

Red Squadron is the tip of the spear in the war against global terrorism. Navy SEAL Commander, Noble Bauer, leads the JASOC Taskforce and knows his team won’t be complete until he finds a Communications Specialist. He knows just the man for the job. The only problem is can he get him to listen. Damn it, why did the best man for the job have to be the one he left behind so ...more
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Noble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noble

Bo
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the story, and was looking forward to it after hints in the previous book. However, the editing is still pretty bad, so I couldn't rate it higher. I like this author, but she needs some editing help to have her books be really good.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When Red Squadron needs a communications specialist, Noble only wants the best, even if the best is the one man he hurt so badly and never wanted to confront again. But when Max joins the group can he let go of the past hurt? Can he really work with a team that is head by the one man who got away? Or can working together bring the two men to an understanding? I absolutely love this group of men. Every character has so many layers and the team is only stronger by being brothers together. With won ...more
Virginia Lee
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Tags of Honor and this series just keep getting better and better.
Finally get to see who has held No heart for many years. Max has never forgotten what happen when his house was raid and the man he thought loved him ran. This is action and nail bitter book that keeps you on the edge with all the mystery of chase going on. you will be draw to the characters of the Red Squadron and cant wait to see what happens next with the Squad. highly recommend this series
Megan
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, hea, military-men, mm
I found it interesting how the author took one event and wove it through Christmas Panther, Zenko, and Noble.
Natosha Wilson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, Annabella Dtone blew me away again. Tags of Honor 2 was simply an incredible read. I so love how Annabella takes these series and intertwines them and has both Delta Force-Team Panther And Tags of Honor men all in each other booms. Not to mention the fact that all of their stories cross over and at some point in the near future are going to collide with the same bad guys that each team is chasing.

This book, much like book one in this series, starts back at the beginning before the po
Amy Dufera
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

Annabella Stone's Noble, the second in her Tags Of Honor series, is everything I've come to expect from her books.

It's a great action/adventure tale, involving military men, and a whole lot of complicated people and details. Each of her books, both the Tags Of Honor series, and the Delta Force books, are full of twists and turns, romance, and hot, fit guys. And, even better yet, her Tags Of Honor books contain the men we love from Delta Force!

You like Navy Seals? Make sure to check out this seri
Aly Jones
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic story been in a book slump for a bit but read this and could not put down. It was done in about 4 hours that is how good it was love the main characters and the group of men in the team. I really like noble and enjoy reading his story very much I like that the story went back and then ended where the other did it meant you got to know the other men in the group better and some of the other men in other books got mentioned also a glimpse of our favourite fur baby . Can’t recommend eno ...more
John Altman

(12) The Writing speaks for itself: 3

Total Rating: 2.375 out of 5 😐
Rebecca
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
More like 2.5 stars. I have loved all of Ms Stone's books so far, yet this one felt as if is was disjointed and not in the proper order. It was as if she wrote this one first and the other books should have been after this one. The sequence of events kept throwing me off. I'm hoping the next series she is writing will be better.
Cindy Montgomery
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When the Past becomes the Future

I just love the pace and the action in this story. Nobel and Max have a past but it seems fate puts them together as they both realize what is truly important. The team works so well together and I enjoyed the humorous banter between them. Nobel is a great read and I look forward to the next mission of this team.
Carrie Brander
Mar 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I started this- but due to insanely horrific editing and commas thrown in every third word- I had to quit within a chapter..... Might have been an ok story- but why bother publishing with no quality control?
Jaimed
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

I really enjoyed the first book so I started this one right away. The characters are great and the works building is done well. I like the challenges they overcome and how well Max and Noble work and partner together.

I can't wait for the next book.
Kim Anne
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this series and the one it spun off of, but I almost wondered if this one was written earlier or edited by someone else. The errors are distracting and some of the glaring plot holes make enjoying the otherwise really fun as usual storyline harder.
Kelli Brown
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Sunday Morning read.

Noble and Max have history. Noble tags of honor book 2 was filled with action, healing, brotherhood and snark. All my favorite things. It had a few rough transitions but we'll worth the read.
Deidre
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fell in love with Noble and Max in the first book of Tags of Honor, and now I love them even more. Annabella Stone gives us great insight to where Max and Noble began and how they got to where they are now. I just love them and can't wait wait for more!
Teresa
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excellent series

I've really enjoyed both entries in this series. The characters and situations are solid. That's the good news. Unfortunately both books need major edits - commas and fragmented sentences abound. Very distracting.
Lynette
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this story and the developing characters. I would have given this story a 5 but the volume of typos and grammar errors prevented me from doing so.
Laura DeSimone
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting

Getting to know Noble and Max’s story was a delight. I enjoyed their story very much. The only problem I had with the book was the numerous grammatical errors.
Jenny Prose
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I have a thing for military men, and let me tell you this book checked off a bunch of boxes for me. Alpha men- check. Dangerous situations- check. Hot smexy time- check check!
Michelle
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great one

Loved Max and Noble! Love how all the books interconnect. They deserved their HEA. Looking forward to more books on other team members.
Pat
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second chance.

I love Annabella's hot military guys. Lots of action, lots of suspense and lots of sexy times. Great stories with real gripping plots. Look forward to more.
LDL
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it
So confused by the timeline with the other books
Ali
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Noble and Max. Great story. I’m looking forward to book 3 Drax. I’m chomping at the bit for the new Ghosts series. Brilliant author.
Julie Taylor
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

A fast pace intense storyline with an amazing cast. If you love action and adventure you will love this . Highly recommended
Sheila Schwartz
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrenaline packed

Exceptional storytelling and character development. Every page is full of excitement, heroism and camaraderie that makes your pulse race. Can't wait for next book
Love Bytes Reviews
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Roberta

So, let me start by saying that I like Annabella Stone’s books. Once I got started…it was hard to stop. I kept wanting to see what was gonna happen next.

This book was good in that it tells you more about Noble whom we really got to know better in Zenko’s book. I liked him and wanted to know more about him and we get to in this book. I like that Noble isn’t perfect and he’s done some things in his past that he’s ashamed of. That being said…I have to say that I really enjoyed th
Cassity Sawyer
Mar 14, 2019
Brenda Gay
Mar 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
First and foremost I am a reader who had stories in my head that were driving me crazy. When I mention it to an author friend of mine, she told me to "write them down," and what do you know, Jonah's Compass was born, during NaNo 2017, and published in April 2018.

Tied Up In Steele, Malik's Redemption and Micah's Promise were all release day BESTSELLERS and #1 NEW RELEASES on Amazon.

I live in Irelan

Tags of Honor (3 books)
  • Zenko (Tags of Honor #1)
  • Tags Of Honor (2 Book Series)