Start by marking “Player! (The Walker Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Player! (The Walker Brothers #2)

Player!

(The Walker Brothers #2)

Published December 11th 2016 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises, Inc.

Start your review of Player! (The Walker Brothers #2)
Coco.V
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I purchased this one right after receiving the author’s newsletter without knowing what it was about other than the fact that it was book two in The Walker Brothers series and also because I'm a big fan of J. S. Scott's work. I have loved the first installment telling the story of Trace and this one was just as amazing. This book is a sexy and well-written romance about reformed player Sebastian Walker and junior attorney in the legal department at Walker Enterprises, Paige Rutledge.

Heartbroken
Tpagirl
Player! was the second book in the Walker Brothers series by JS Scott.

Sebastian Walker - gorgeous, sexy, flirtatious, half owner of Walker Enterprises and used to getting 100% of what he wants. He left his partying and immature ways behind him a few years ago and now at 29, he was enjoying hard work and continuing to build the Walker empire into the future.

Paige Rutledge - stunning, elusive, focused, determined, and hands off. She had a job to do, long term goals to achieve and she wasn't
J.S. Scott
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance

I may have moved from Texas to Colorado, but my reputation followed me--right along with my furniture. Everyone knows...I'm a player. Since I'm one of the billionaire Walker brothers, most of the world knows what I am. It's not like I ever tried to hide it. I never cared about what other people thought about me. I lived to party...or I did until I realized what I really wanted to do with my life.

Now, I'm having one hell of a time convincing Paige Rutledge, our new attorney in the legal
CC
Feb 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Reformed man whore. Heroine with a horrible history. It was an easy read. I liked them both, but I had trouble with her being so ok with his history. Especially considering her own family

(view spoiler)
Cas
May 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
I was actually quite shocked that I was one of a few to give this a low rating. I found the little hints of the reclusive brother Dane to be more enticing than this one lol. It wasn't really a entertaining story for me, not until the reveal of Her past. The way the author handled the situation was poorly done.

The entire time I kept feeling like Sebastian was making the situation all about what he was feeling and his comfort and what he wanted to do as apposed to the female lead (aka the rape
Theresa Beck
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing just amazing.

I started reading this ad is do any of hand book , I was going all in. I actually had to stop ready and get myself together. It was hard to read this game in this book not because it was bad but because of my own life. No one deserves what happened in this book. I will say that u different need to read it all because there is justice and meaning of how to hold itself high and fight for what's right. I loved the author note at the end, it had me crying all over again. This is
EpicRomanceReviews
Well, J.S Scott lived up to the legend once again!!

This fan favorite author always delivers on SWOONY, panty melting hot Billionaire romances, and PLAYER!--book 2 in her highly addictive Walker Brothers trilogy--is all that and more! While this book of course is oozing with her trademark passion, breathtaking romance, warm, fuzzy feels, and irresistible charm, she steps out of the box a bit by delving into a very serious subject matter with sensitivity, dignity and heartfelt emotion.

This book
Karen Alleyne
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another masterpiece, again !!

I wish every book lover have at some point in their life to enjoy a J.S Scott read !! As in many many of review I take to time to explain and expand what is experienced in a reading a J.S Scott romance novels.
The characters were highly researched and their background are well details.
The chemistry between characters are addicted, and as a result it gives me little opportunity to put down the Book.
The updates !! Oh Lord I just love how she take an opportunity to give
Emily
Sebastian Walker was the ad boy player, the one who loved women, partying, and having a good time. Now though he has moved to Colorado and his sole focus has been work, he is taking pride in it and realizing his choice to grow up was right. Meeting Paige Rutledge, the new lawyer in his company, though brings out the man in him. He wants Paige but she barely acknowledges him.

Paige used to be more outgoing but then she had a life altering moment that changed everything and had her focusing on her
Emily
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Player!" (Walker Brothers Book 2) by J.S. Scott is a great read. I enjoyed Sebastian and Paige's story. This is a great addition to this series. I can't wait to see what happens with Dane! This story has passion, romance, family, hot billionaires, overcoming traumatic events, new beginnings, happy endings, and more. Highly recommend to all fans of romance.
Ronda
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful surprise!! J.S. Scott has done it again!! And pulled off a surprise while doing it. This was a great second installment in the Walker Brothers series with well written characters and a fun story line. As always, a great read from J.S!
Bette Hansen
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Great story as Sebastian Walker, the wild playboy brother, meets Eva, the woman who brings him to his knees. Recommended read!
Stacie Marquart
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.S.Scott is one of my favorite authors. She is an amazing writer. Player has a great book. I loved it.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Player! was a fun story, with some family drama, romance, and lots of chemistry between the main characters.
Amy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started with this book and absolutely loved the story of Sebastian and Paige!! It shows how love can heal most anyone. I am now gonna go back and start at the beginning with Trace and Eva then move on to Dane. I can't wait to fill in some blanks and then get to finish the series. So excited!!!
Marsha
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Player" is the second installment in the Walker Brothers series. This is Sebastian, the player's story. After living life high on weed and drinking himself into a stupor, Sebastian has moved to Colorado to work side by side with his brother, Trace. He has stopped his evil ways and is working hard on his new career. He has even been celibate for a year. He hardly recognizes himself. But all of that is about to change when he can seem to stop noticing a woman in the elevator. Her name is Paige ...more
Janna
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J. S. Scott - Player! – Sebastian & Paige – (The Walker Brothers Series - Book 2)

While writing in first person isn’t my favorite, somehow Ms. Scott pulls it off has written a compelling billionaire love story that is believable and steamy hot!

After Sebastian Walker’s father died, he was lost and became the rich playboy that jetted around the world for the next party, fix, and women. Yes, he was a big-time Player. A little over a year ago, he took inventory and realized that he not only didn
Claire
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-arc
I'm a big fan of J. S. Scott's words. I'll read anything she writes and she never seems to disappoint. While there's something about her books that is uniquely her, each book I read from her has its own differences and qualities that never seem to get stale. This book is no exception.

This is the second book of the walker brothers books, a spin off of sorts from the billionaire's obsession books, and follows Sebastian. Even though this is in a series it does stand alone and you don't need to
Jenny Brightman Harris
I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Sebastian Walker's story and we are introduced to Paige Rutledge. When these two are introduced to one another it is Paige's first day on the job as a new attorney for Walker industries. She has an instant dislike for Sebastian due to the reputation that she has heard about him. Over time though she learns that there is more to Sebastian that just his player ways. He is a dedicated worker and is loyal to his
Debbie Collins
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Player is the second book in the Walker Brothers series, and although it can be read as a standalone, I recommend that you read Release, the first book in the series so that you can better understand who the characters are and what they are about. This was a great book that I would gladly give more than five stars if I could, J.S. Scott did a superb job with this one!
This is the story of Sebastian Walker, billionaire playboy and Paige Rutledge, an attorney who comes to work in his family
Margaret Smith
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book as I seem to with all J S Scotts' books that I have read.

The sparks that flew between the rwo main characters - Paige and Sebastian were explosive in places.

Sebastian is a well known player. Never tied down and a reputation he has lived up to. He has, however, gotten really involved with a certain project in his work with his Company with his brother.

He bumps into Paige - a new addition to the company - she has just begun her career as an attorney with the company.

She is
Amanda
Another mark down for J.S. Scott...she is one author that I ALWAYS love to read. Not only do I like the book but I love the fact this series crosses over with the Billionaire's Obsession as well as the Sinclair Family series'.

Sebastian and Paige's story was extremely good...Paige's past though was tragic she found a way of overcoming what happened to her. Sebastian had a large amount to do with Paige getting past her past with Justin. Not only that but bringing her back together with her
Natalie Townson
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! Ok i wont lie. Author J.S.Scott is my favorite author and i jump on a release as soon as it is available.

I read this book in one go and felt every emotion as i read. Sebastian is pure Alpha he knows he has made mistakes in his past and wont sugarcoat them. he owns them and the whole book is him moving forward and learning from the mistakes he has made. He is kind, gentle and sweet as well as being smoking hot!

Paige is guarded we later learn the reason for this and how sebastian deals with
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
An excellent read that was quick. I loved reading about Sebastian and Paige. Who am I kidding....I love ALL the Walker brother's and we haven't even met the baby.

In this story, she once again touches on an extremely sad situation that more people are faced with than we realize. I also enjoyed how their relationship was there. It wasn't one were they doubted the relationship or went back and forth. For the most part, it was them against the world. I liked that.

If you're familiar with her work
Jaime M.
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brothers-series
Another amazing book by this author! I cannot wait for Dane's story!
RCK
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindleunlimited
1.5

The first book in this series was great.. this one not soo much. I skimmed a lot!
Natalie Townson
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book i had forgotten how much i really enjoyed the re read
Kathy Osborn
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Player is another winner for JS Scott. I just love reading her books as they are full of love, passion and of course an Alpha male.

Player is book 2 of the Walker Brothers story and we get to know Sebastian, the playboy in his younger days, Now he is working with his brother Trace and developing Solar farms to produce solar energy for the country.

Then one fateful day to work he ends up in the elevator with the new company attorney, Paige and he is immediately aroused just being near her. However,
Sharon Mills
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the rota walkers

Found the walker brothers by mistake but I love them!!
It was great to catch up with Trace n Eva from book 1
Loved Sebastian and Paige great read

Guna start Dane nxt
Sacha Fortuné
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it

Sacha's Book Reviews Blog

This book is by a popular bestselling author and has loads of fabulous reviews, so I was pleased to dive in and looked forward to it. It’s a good enough read that I can easily recommend… but it just didn’t take me nearly as far into a “romance reader high” as I hoped it would.

First, my likes: stylistically, it’s written very well. It opens with a catchy first few lines, and I was hooked! OMG, what an enticing open! I settled in for the story, thinking I was
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• ¡Dañado!: Una novela de Los hermanos Walker
  • Dearest Stalker: A Complete Collection
  • Never Goodbye (The Barrington Billionaires, #7)
  • Broken Boundaries (Debonair, #1)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Undone (Untangled #2)
  • Lost: A Mountain Man Rescue Romance
  • A Christmas Dream
  • LOS GRAHAM - Sobreviviendo a mi Jefe: Sobreviviendo a mi Jefe
  • Unraveled (Untangled #1)
  • Stolen Kisses (The Barrington Billionaires #2)
  • Let it Burn (The Barrington Billionaires #4)
  • A Valentine's Dream
  • Whiskey Secrets (Whiskey and Lies, #1)
  • The Counterfeit Billionaire (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires Book 10)
  • Slow Burn (Into The Fire, #2)
  • Trade It All (The Barrington Billionaires, #3)
  • Covington Billionaires: Romance Series (3-Book Box Set): Books 4-6 (Covington Billionaires Box Sets 2)
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please

The Walker Brothers (3 books)
  • Release! (The Walker Brothers, #1)
  • Damaged! (The Walker Brothers #3)
“Don’t let your past define you. I think we all have regrets for things we’ve done.” 0 likes