Start by marking “The Forgotten Ones (The Brotherhood Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Forgotten Ones (The Brotherhood Book 2)

The Forgotten Ones

(The Brotherhood #2)

From the Author of Hardwired comes…
One killer.
Agent Caitlin Cade is called back to her hometown by a serial killer. She’s avoided the town for six years, trying to create a new life away from the painful memories of the sudden passing of her father and a love lost.
Dean Campbell was given a mission that forced him to walk away from the only
Published May 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Forgotten Ones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forgotten Ones

Start your review of The Forgotten Ones (The Brotherhood Book 2)
Zoé-lee O'farrell
I was hooked on this book from the word go! I devoured 30% of the book on my lunch break and then had to go back to pesky work, I know right! Whilst I was working I kept thinking about this book, all night I was thinking about this book until I got the chance to finish it. What a story!

Now, this is book two of a series which I didn’t realise and the author puts a note to say you need to read the first book. Erm..confession time I did not read it, but I found you could read The Forgotten Ones wit
Ana Laura
I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced of the (Z)ero's devotion AT ALL . Who in the world really loves a woman and her family all his live and just turns his backs on them, on the same day of her father's funeral for 6 YEARS !? The reason? To help an injured friend on a mission to recover his life. Yes, a great example of THIRD best here (FIRST HIS FRIEND, SECOND HIS JOB). And of course, after finishing his mission (AFTER 6 YEARS TOTALLY DISAPPEARED and not looking for her AT ALL without any good reas ...more
Ashley
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five page turning stars that keep you on your toes!!!! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

The Forgotten Ones is one awesome read that I had been waiting all year for! Andrea does it again with this story that will keep you on your toes and turning the pages! This story follows Hardwired which did not disappoint! We get to see if Dean will get his happily ever after! Agent Caitlin Cade has been called home by a murder can she forgive the person who hurt her the most and trust that he can help her solve
Natalie
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book just as much as the first novel in this series!

A murder mystery mixed with romance this novel kept me hooked, often finding myself flipping through just one more chapter late at night.

This story features the Navy Seals we grew to love in the first book, but focusing on Dean and the life he left behind to help Luke.

The chemistry between Dean and Caitlin is electrifying. They have a lot of history and it showed through each encounter.

The murder mystery written very well with enou
Billie
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the Author of Hardwired comes…
Laura R
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so full of suspense that once I started reading, I didn't want to put it down. You would think that since the story takes place in a small town, it would be easy to determine who the killer was that drew Agent Caitlin Cade back to her home town. But that was not the case as there were multiple potential suspects and the reason for the killings was not obvious either.

And as if that isn't enough for Caitlin to deal with, in comes the man who holds her heart (although she doesn't want
Emma
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Forgotten Ones is a follow up to Hardwired where we continue to follow Dean and we are introduced to Agent Caitlin Cade.

They were once high school sweethearts who thought like many young couples, they would be together forever. But life had other plans when Dean leaves her to help his friend Luke.

We start in the book 6 yrs later in a small town in Texas, where women are being murdered and Agent Cade is sent back home to figure out why and who committed these crimes toward these women and h
Sue Wallace
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Forgotten Ones by
Andrea Bills.
One killer.
Dean Campbell was given a mission that forced him to walk away from the only woman he had ever loved. Just as his mission is over and he can return to her news reaches him that a serial killer has Caitlin c
Vickie
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A well-written story. I really like The Brotherhood Series. It brings so much to attention of the dark and scary things in this life. It;s troubling to think of all the monsters in the world.
The characters are well-developed. Their emotions are so easy to feel. It pulled me right into the story. I love all the characters. Caitlin and Dean have a wonderful relationship with a strong chemistry that everyone would like to have. I adore Caitlin;s tenacity. I also love Kip, Luke and Beryl, the way al
Diane Wilson
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! I loved this book. It was an great follow-up to Hardwired. It was great learning Dean's backstory, more about what he and his team actually do and being surprised. In Hardwired, I pictured Dean as older than he was portrayed in this book. Of course, several characters from Hardwired figured prominently in this book as well allowing more info into their lives. I would love to see Kip get his own story and HEA next.

The characters were well written. The mystery and suspense were so well writt
Krissy loves to read
This cover had me all about drooling to open this book, the haunting darkness about it, I already foresaw this as being a favorite! This is my first Andrea Bills book and definitely will not be my last! I am a mystery and thriller junkie so this was right up my alley!
I loved the whole small town mystery feel about it! The characters although I missed meeting them in earlier books felt very attached to them like meeting old time friends. I was hooked from the beginning trying to guess where this
Dee Winston
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! This book will take you on an emotional rollercoaster. After making sure Luke got his happy ever after Dean was determined to get his. And he showed up at the right time to get Caitlin back. The biggest case of Agent Caitlin Cade's life and it takes her back to her hometown she left and the man who left her. Between the love/hate relationship between Dean and Caitlin and the killing of all these women I couldn't put this book down. Andrea Bill's knows how to mix murder and mayhem with the ...more
Colleen
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands down one of my favorite suspense driven romance novels I have read in a really long time. Literally ran from the subway to my home to finish since I was at 92% when I reached my stop. Blown away. Kept to the edge of my seat. The sexual chemistry bubbling between Dean and Caitlin was oh so good. Not often I find a story that I think I have figured out and low and behold the author turns it around on my.
Sabrina Frontschek
I fell in love with this cover instantly. Andrea Bills has done it again. Hardwired was such an amazing book -"The Forgotten Ones" was equally as good! I could not put it down! This book was filled with suspense throughout. I enjoyed getting to know Dean's story better. Caitlin was such a strong female character - I was routing for her non-stop! when a serial killer strikes in a small town, everyone is a suspect. So good - grab yourself a copy!
Nancy Freedman
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I was given an advanced copy and I'm voluntarily leaving my review. Andrea Bills really outdid herself with this series. I fell in love with Dean in Hardwire but now I'm ready to marry him. I absolutely loved how this series was written. This is a MUST read and ONE-CLICK series. You will definitely fall in love with every character in this series.
Tina
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a story that grabs you by the imagination and takes you for a ride. From the beginning to the end, it is an intense thrill ride. The characters are portrayed so clearly that you can imagine them and see them doing the things throughout the book. I recommend this book to one and all.

Pat Eroh
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Depression, abuse, wickedness. All too real I am afraid. I work in the field of mental illness and this is very believable. I find the story sad, depressing but interesting because it is real. I hope others will read it too and try to understand.

Rebecca
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy smokes, this book was good! I cannot adequately describe how incredibly wonderful this book was. I honestly need more than just 5 stars. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
A great storyline! Hard to put down! Intense and Emotional! Hot Chemistry! I truly enjoyed this read! Get it and Read it!

Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First, can we talk about this cover. I love it! It draws you in wanting to know more about this book.

Next, this book is worth 5 stars and more if I could give more. This story picks up after Hardwired, which is a must read before this book. We are introduced to Caitlin Cade, a FBI agent, as she makes her way back to her hometown. And Dean Campbell, the ever loyal friend from Hardwired. This is their story of second chances. But this is not just any story because we are following along as they tr
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a mystery / romance and WOW! Full of suspense, an edge of your seat read. Fantastic characters!

Lucinda
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book! The characters were well written and the mystery and suspense made for a good story. I loved it and would recommend it to others!

Melissa
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrenaline? You’ll definitely feel it while reading this!

This story, just WOW!!! The first chapter had me cringing and thinking, “Omg, what did Andrea do?!?! Did she lose her mind?!?” But, never fear! She takes you on a ride that will have all your emotions fumbling around. Asking yourself, “what’s next?” The suspense, action, creepiness, love story. The characters, the background, so many questions. My mind was reeling while reading this. My first guess was right, but a little off in a way. Did
Jeanne Richardson
This is the 1st book I've read written by Andrea Bills; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

Sharon
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, it’s very well written and the characters are very well-developed and have believable dialogue. The plot is interesting and there is a lot of tension between the main characters. With lots of drama and twists and turns I was perpetually changing my mind to who the killer was. Lots of suspense that made me want to turn those pages as fast as I could to find out what was going to happen next.

Dawn Sullivan
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was even better than the first one in the series, and I loved the first one! Every time I thought I had it figured out... I didn't. It kept me guessing until the end. I couldn't put it down! I love a good book full of suspense, and this one kept me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next one!
Fleur
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Solid 4.5 star
I liked how this was connected to book 1 but not the same story, the characters were connected and crossed over but in a fluid way. Caitlin is a strong, successful and determined woman/agent however no matter how strong you are seeing your ex who broke your heart turn up is not good. Dean is fully alpha around Caitlin which is great but is bloody cheeky seeing as how he ghosted her years earlier. This book is a great mix of attraction, action, suspense, second chance at love and on
Kelly
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Forgotten Ones by Andrea Bills is a well played cat and mouse game bringing our heroine back to her hometown of Dripping Springs, Texas. With a killer on the loose, Agent Caitlin Cade needs to focus all of her attention on what is happening in her old small town and not on her sexy ex, Navy SEAL Dean Campbell, who walked out of her life six years ago.

As much as there is history between Caitlin and Dean, their now is overshadowed with dead bodies showing up as personal messages. Although the
Carol
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow this kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down, it pulls you in and makes you want to see what happens next. The storyline and characters are wonderful. Well thought out and likeable. I recommend it to all, it is so well worth the read! I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review
Helene Book Hoarder
Can you forgive the person who hurt you the most? Will love conquer all? Andrea Bills will keep you guessing “who” till the very end! Everyone is a suspect.. you’ll even suspect your own mother, no one is safe!

Dean first appeared in Andrea’s Hardwired. I knew I wanted more of Dean then. Reading Hardwired will enhance the experience of reading this. All the characters we loved will be reunited.

Andrea is amazing, she can take someone out of their reading comfort zone and truly enjoy her story.

• Maximus (Special Forces: Operation Alpha, Gold Team #4)
  • Defending Raven (Mountain Mercenaries,  #7)
  • Nightstalker (The Red Team #1)
  • Code Name: Genesis (Jameson Force Security, #1)
  • Kyle (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team Book 3)
  • A Cold Day For Murder (Kate Shugak, #1)
  • Kiss of the Damned (Fallen Cities: Elisium #1)
  • Shelter for Sophie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes, #8)
  • Blood & Ash (The Jezebel Files, #1)
  • Death & Desire (The Jezebel Files, #2)
  • Free (707 Freedom #1)
  • One Night Only
  • She's Got the Guns (The Suite #45, #1)
  • Ghostface Killer
  • Shadows & Surrender (The Jezebel Files #3)
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • Declan
  • High Stakes (The High Stakes Saga Book 1)
Andrea spends her time while she's not dreaming up friends and villains alike chasing after her two kids and husband at their home in rural West Virginia.
Her guilty pleasures include Reese Cups and reading most of the night.

The Brotherhood (3 books)
  • Hardwired (The Brotherhood #1)
  • The Broken Kind (The Brotherhood #3)

News & Interviews