Start by marking “The Locker Room” as Want to Read:
The Locker Room

The Locker Room

Have you heard the rumor around campus about the locker room?

If you haven't, let me enlighten you: Legend has it if you bring a girl into the sacred after-game domain of the baseball locker room, it will end with a walk down the aisle. One rowdy and naked encounter against the lockers with the girl of your dreams will make her your wife.

Translation: baseball players are s
Published June 17th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about The Locker Room, please sign up.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Meghan Quinn I forgot how quickly you steal my heart with your books. I fell head first into this read, my god I loved it. I loved the connection between Knox & Emory, their banter making me smile, swoon, and laugh out loud. My emotions were running high and wild reading this one. This author has flawless writing down. Every book, so good.

I was sucked into this read from the first page. How Emory came to meet Knox, to their chance encounters, to their easy flowing relationship. And of cours
Meghan Quinn
Jun 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW AVAILABLE: -- > mybook.to/TheLockerRoom

“Brentwood is the breeding ground for baseball players, it’s why they have the nicest locker room. It’s why it’s the most suggestive place to be, because if you’re lucky enough to get an invite, then there is marriage in your future.”

I scoff. “Oh please. I highly doubt any girl who goes to the locker room to have relations is marriage material.”

Dottie and Lindsay exchange glances. And almost on a whisper, Dottie says, “Every girl who’s gone into the
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 20, 2019
Genre: New Adult. College Romance. Romantic Comedy.
Actual Rating: 5+ stars

I don't know how to put into words how this book make me feel. I am a blubbering mess of emotions. The beginning of the book had me laughing out loud so many times that I'm sure my neighbors heard me. About halfway through I was feeling the build up of anxiety because I didn't know what was going to happen. Then I hit 75% and I started CRYING. WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING!?!? Because Meghan has
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

The Locker Room was a fun and lighthearted read.It was a quick read with well developed characters and a cute romance.

Knox and Emory were fun and flirty with each other.I adored them, they made me have a smile on my face!Knox is sweet,sexy and cute.I also loved all the secondary characters!

If you are looking for a light,sweet and fun read this is definitely what you need!

Vanessa (nessreads)
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “Knox Gentry is my MVP” Stars!!!

Right off the bat (yes, pun totally intended) I was laughing my a** off and falling so freaking hard for Knox Gentry. I LOVED this book so damn much! It’s everything I look for in a college/sports romance. Tears in your eyes laughing so hard funny, cute relationship, likable characters and scorching chemistry. ALL THE FEELS, that’s exactly what this book gave me and I couldn’t get enough.

I inhaled this book. Meghan and her quick wit hooked me. Left and right I w
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full Review Closer to Release - Loved it!!!!
Meredith
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I absolutely loved EVERYTHING about this book! It's sweet, fun, sassy, humorous and downright amazing! It's everything that we've come to know and love from author Meghan Quinn.

The Locker Room is so much more than just a sports romance. It's a story filled with so much heart and emotion. It's a story about letting go of the past and fighting for the future. It's a story of finding love when you're not even looking for it. It’s a story of friendship and second chances.

My heart absolutely ach
Kate R
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

WOW this book!! I couldn’t put it down, and just stared at my kindle for minutes after finishing, in shock with what I just read. I felt ALL the feelings. It broke my heart and put it back together again. I feel like I’ve just run a marathon. This book is a journey, and an incredible love story.

The blurb doesn’t really give you much information about what the book entails. But, it’s a sports romance, set in college. It also becomes another trope later in the book, but I won’t spoil that. This l
Escape into a Booksite
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Yet another wonderful read from Meghan Quinn. Knox and Emory are both amazing lead characters, and the witty banter between them is life. This book just made me happy reading their sass.

Knox is just plain swoony and I loved how patient and honest he was with Em. That said, Em is pretty honest and straightforward with Knox too, and so their relationship just works perfectly. Plus they have chemistry in spades, and the signature Meg
Tracy  C
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat (haha, pun intended!) I loved me some Knox Gentry! He knew that Emory was something special and he pursued her. How could she resist his adorable quirkiness and sense of humor. But resist she did...for a while anyway. And it was good for Knox and Emory both to really get to know each other.
I did NOT like the decision that Emory made that impacted both their lives. I understood it, but did not like it. And while I thought there should have been more time spent on the fall out o
Lauren R.
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WARNING: this book is as Delicious as a whole Package of Oreos and then some!

Ok be prepared to laugh, feel total angst in your knickers and want to devour a whole package of Oreos as you read this book! Cause I totally devoured a snack package of them and they will now always be associated with my Knox.

Meghan Quinn brings us a brand new Book Boyfriend that you will totally fall hard for.

Knox will make you want to wish you were Emory who has his undivided attention
This book has it all: love, the
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4.5/ 5 stars

A new favorite from Meghan Quinn without a doubt! I freaking LOVED this book! It was everything I desired from a college + sports romance: a cute relationship, super funny characters, all the feels and a really good chemistry (even though this one is kind of a slow burn).

I devoured this book and boy had I missed that feeling. Meghan's words reeled me in as soon as I started it and she got me laughing out loud soon after too. There were so many funny moments that had me laughi
Amy
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“A man never reveals his true feelings after the fourth encounter. Don’t you know anything about love arcs.”

“I’m invested in Emory Ealson. From the moment her map slapped me in the face, I knew this girl was something special, and I plan on showing her that.”

“Friends forever. That’s what we promised each other. But sometimes, promises were made to be broken.”

“It was like I’d been holding my breath for eight years, and I finally let it out.”

The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn is by far and away one o
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
description

I have long loved Meghan Quinn’s storytelling and I try to grab at any chance to review for the author since I discovered her 4 years ago. The Locker Room is undeniably one of my all-time favorite Meghan Quinn books! WOW, this book consumed me. I truly couldn’t put it down, finishing it the same night I started. And in the best way possible, I found myself on a true rollercoaster of emotions.

…when he smirks and please with those sinfully charming eyes of his, I can’t help but give in. It’s a d
A Book Obsessed Brit
The Locker Room is another great sports romance by Meghan Quinn, I adore all her books but her love of sports, in particular when baseball features in her novels I always find myself loving them that little bit more; I think because her passion for the sport shines through more.

The Hero of the story here is Knox Gentry, he is the number one prospect of his team about to be drafted in his junior year and is not your typical jock. He is a total momma's boy, sweet, chivalrous, with wicked banter an
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! It was everything I love in a college sports romance; a cute relationship, super funny characters, all the feels and really good chemistry. The Locker Room is a sports romance with a difference. The storyline was absolutely fantastic. Meghan Quinn combined together sports romance, college romance, and romantic comedy that resulted in an addicting and absolute MUST READ love story that I couldn’t put down. I was hooked from beginning to end, and couldn’t have loved Knox and Emo ...more
Monique
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I went in blind with this novel, and I came away with something different to what I was expecting. Not in a bad way, no - not at all, this book was deeper than I anticipated.

I knew it was going to be a sports romance which I adore. I didn’t know it was also a second chance love story, which I also cherish. I was hopeful for that true Quinn humor, and we get that too. What I wasn’t expecting was my heart to break so many times for this couple. The whole story was so realistic, that I felt compel
Kim
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can tell you this right off the bat, this is undoubtedly my FAVORITE Meghan Quinn book and one of my TOP reads of all time! I am completely smitten with Knox and Emory! The Locker Room is a HOMERUN!

Meghan pulled out ALL the emotions with The Locker Room. I enjoyed everything moment of this book...college fun, sexiness, friendship and most importantly, love. I laughed and I cried, my heart ached and was broken for Knox and Emory. Their chemistry was completely off the charts. The level of sass,
Irene

I really enjoyed The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn.

The storyline is beautifully written, it made me smile, swoon, laugh and break my heart a little.
Knox and Emory were fun, loveable and relatable characters that I easily connected with.
I loved watching them establish a strong friendship before opening their hearts to each other. They have amazing chemistry and I loved them together.
Knox was the perfect man for Emery. He loved her unconditionally and my heart was very happy they were abl
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh this story gave me all the feels, these characters were well written and a great story.
Dali
In her latest new adult sports romance, Meghan Quinn pairs up the shy but witty aspiring librarian Emory Ealson and the devastatingly charming and equally talented Knox Gentry in this sweet and heartfelt story.

Knox had one goal in life, to be a shortstop in the MLB. He’s been training his entire life for it and is now poised to be drafted once he finishes his junior year in college. So far he has everything he’s ever wanted, great friends, a loving mother, supporting teammates except the girl wh
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
5 STARS!

IMG-20190606-101000-907

Yes, yes, yes!! The book was exactly what I needed with such a meet cute encounter bringing me back to the style of Meghan's writing that I absolutely love and crave! Hilariously witty with a slow burn-ish feel, The Locker Room is sweet and more than sexy!

"I’m going, just trying to get as far away from Knox Gentry as possible. He’s obnoxious, opinionated, and very much the typical jock. He called Jane and Lizzie harlots. There will be no friendship between Mr. Gentry and me. Mark my w
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I was never supposed to get involved with someone right after Neil, but somehow, Knox Gentry wiggled his way into my world, and I can’t seem to shake him…not that I want to. The darkness that clouded my heart after Neil and I broke up has gone, and my soul is beginning to feel again.

I battled with different emotions over this latest by one of my most beloved authors. ”THE LOCKER ROOM” started off a little slow for me. I thought it was an enj
Dana
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin!!!! I am a HUGE Meghan Quinn fan! I mean....my profile pic is Meghan (yes, I met her!!!!!); I have ink inspired by Dear Life....that's how big a fan I am.

I read every book she write.....EVERY....BOOK! So, when she announced she was writing a new one, you bet your a^^ I wanted to get my hands on it and thankfully, I received an ARC of The Locker Room. I read it in under 24 hours...yes, you read that correctly!

Okay, okay, I know you are here for my review, so I'll get to it. The
Erin Lewis
4.5 star review of The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn

What a great read The Locker Room was; I was hooked from the first chapter to the last and couldn’t put this book down; I was totally immersed in the story that Meghan Quinn wove.

Knox Gentry was such a charismatic hero that I couldn't help but fall for him. I fell hard and fast, he is totally swoon worthy. When he meets Emory, he is determined to make her his, despite the fact that Em is shy and not looking for romance.

I really liked Em and her r
Mariana Lee
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I star reviewing this book?!?! Everything about this book is simply brilliant. The storyline, the characters, every single written word. Knox and Emory are lovely, interesting and captivating characters, they compliment each other perfectly and it’s wonderful to follow them and see how their relationship changes and grows. This story is funny, witty, romantic and has the right dose of angst to keep you totally gripped. Meghan has the ability to hook the reader from the very opening sent ...more
Becky Rendon
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 "traumatizing the patrons and staff at the dealership" stars (I will explain soon. )

So Meghan Quinn did a thing. Wrote book number...(I'm not sure, just trying to prove a point!) and then because I'm easy and needy I begged to read said book. I have finished. I have many things to point out.

Many things I learned (yet again...but clearly never actually learned because I'm having this "discussion") post reading The Locker Room...

1. Do not read The Locker Room in a public place.
1. A. Do not read
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Okay, okay, I know you are here for my review, so I'll get to it. The
Jaime
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Yesssssssssssss. I loved loved loved this book!!! It was equal parts fun and heart wrenching.

Knox was EVERYTHING. He is my absolute favorite kind of H because he is actually a GOOD guy. He has a little edge to him with his wit and humor, but he was always a good person. I loved how hard he tried with Emory, even when she was being stubborn. I loved that he wasn't afraid to banter with her and push her just a little bit.

Emory was a really good h. I liked that she had a hard time getting over he
Dee
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not only is this story not what I expected but it was EVERYTHING and MORE! I absolutely loved Emory and Knox! Knox Gentry is my obsession right now! You can’t get a better book boyfriend then him! I am forever calling dibs on Knox! There will be stories that you read that just capture your heart and it will become one of your favourites and you’ll be in a book hangover for awhile, well The Locker Room was that story for me. I can’t stop thinking about it, I read it in one sitting and now I want ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the