Start by marking “The Making of Daisy Hart” as Want to Read:
The Making of Daisy Hart

The Making of Daisy Hart

Cassie Bowmont had what it took to succeed, at least that’s what she told herself. Hoping a change of pace and new scenery would get her creative juices flowing, she rented a beach cottage in the small town of Avenel where she could dip her pen into the steamy depths of adult romance. She didn’t need or want any distractions to thwart her progress, but she hadn’t counted o ...more
Published March 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Making of Daisy Hart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Making of Daisy Hart

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cassie came to Hidden Banks Island to write her book she never expected that it would become an adventure. Chris longed to have a life again after the disaster of his marriage. When he assisted Cassie he never thought that it would end up changing his life. Two individuals who were disappointed with their relationships. Could their chance meeting become the love of a life time?

C. Gonzales
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Karen Tjebben has no problem getting the story stated. The emotion starts right away and the reader really manages to connect to Cassie.

This story managed to surprise me several times as well. I liked how balanced the characters were, I felt like each one served their own purpose and had a valid place in the novel.

I was very intrigued by the story, relationship, and how everything came together.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
First time reading anything by this author but I will be looking at her other books now.

This was an easy and enjoyable read. Cassie escaping her life for the summer to work on her dream job. Local Chris who is just going about his day to day life. These two meet and fate brings them together in this small town story. Throw in a bit of suspense with a psycho ex and a bit of romance and sex and it makes for an interesting ride.
Truly
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Making of Daisy Hart  is a fast-paced contemporary romance that is sure to sweep you off your feet. A captivating story about a small town love story full of drama, a sabotaging ex-lover, intervening fate, and hot chemistry combined with a hint of suspense that is sure to keep you turning the pages. *I received a complimentary copy from RABT Book Tours and the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.*
Misty Goan
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable well written romance. This storyline had my attention from start to finish. It was interesting, entertaining and included a intervening of fate, an sabatogeing ex, some drama, and hot chemistry from this two people who have been dissappointed by previous relationships. A great story from a new author that I voluntarily reviewed and will be looking forward to finding and reading more from this author.
Jeanne Richardson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Karen Tjebben; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Joya
May 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
I managed to get by 20% of the book and gave up. It was repetitive, the main character was confusing and exhausting with her ongoing mental debates. The guy came of as way too much self secured and centered. But what really made it a deal breaker was the use of the words pussy and cock. Made the book unappealing to me. I'm no nun but there are better ways to reffer to ones genetelia.
Deb
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this to be a sweet romantic story with a bit of a twist. I loved how they met. The sparks were there immediately. Their encounters were entertaining and I loved the ending. Wonderful storytelling.
Kimberly
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable, and easy romance read.

Ever Leigh
Cassandra Darensbourg
Ashley Robinson
is currently reading it
May 14, 2019
Karen Tjebben lives in central North Carolina with her wonderful husband and twin daughters. She loves traveling the world. Whether it’s to the heights of Yosemite, the white sands of the Caribbean, or even Down Under, she’s always ready to pack a bag in search of inspiration. She enjoys creating worlds filled with unique characters that will delight and raise goose bumps on her readers.