Start by marking “Enchantress Under Fire (Arcane Artisans #4)” as Want to Read:
Enchantress Under Fire (Arcane Artisans #4)

Enchantress Under Fire

(Arcane Artisans #4)

The series conclusion!

It’s time to risk everything.

Adrienne has lost more than she ever imagined. Friends lie dead. The man she loves has been captured. The alliance she worked so hard to forge is close to breaking. She might have a plan to rebalance the world’s chaotic magic, but enacting it requires the help of other enchanters. Unfortunately, they’ve all been recruited
Published September 27th 2019 by Sealook Press (first published September 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Enchantress Under Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enchantress Under Fire

Start your review of Enchantress Under Fire (Arcane Artisans #4)
Judi Soderberg
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
It's always hard to come to the end of a series. You don't want to say goodbye to the characters you've come to know and love. But when it's done as well as this? Well, that makes it so much easier.

Adrienne is desperate, as are all the people in the Underground Resistance. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So, Adrienne takes one. This is as authentically done as it is unexpected. I'll let you read what she does and how she accomplishes it because I don't do spoilers. Just know it's a
Carrie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I am so sad to see this series come to an end! More, please? I'm not ready to say goodbye to this world, all the characters, and the unique magical quirkiness! That being said, this was a fabulous ending to a wonderful story. If you are reading this and have not yet read book 1 - go back and do that! You would be doing yourself a disservice by starting at the end of this fantastic journey.

We join Adrienne as she embarks on what will undoubtedly be her most dangerous mission. At the end of the pr
C. Erani Kole
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from the author*

4.5 for me

This was so INTENSE. I honestly didn't know what i was getting myself into when I read the first book, and now that the war has come-and-is-almost-done, I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. Adrienne chose to fight for the last time by infiltrating the cult she'd been running from all her young life and seeing her having to interact with them again was heady. Not because of what she had to pretend to do, but
John Nichol
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With the resistance in tatters and Geralt's forces in control of the city, Adrienne goes deep, deep undercover in the heart of the enemy stronghold. Living unrecognised (for now) alongside the man who has planned her assassination for years, she tests the loyalty of Geralt's enchanters and searches for Desmond, her kidnapped boyfriend.

While Adrienne seeks new friends among her enemies, squirrel shifter Kendall risks her own life to maintain communication with allies on the outside.

Enemy agents a
Tahlia Newland
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away with the author's expertise in bringing this series to a very satisfying conclusion. Not only is the plot exciting, interesting and unpredictable but also the challenges for the protagonist increase in difficulty and complexity and the moral dilemmas deepen. I love that Adrienne doesn't just do the obvious, that she weighs her choices and questions her actions so that she doesn't become what she hates in others. And I love that it is her ability to see people as people, ra ...more
Anela Deen
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC and the finale was everything I hoped it would be! I kept guessing at what would happen or how the conclusion would go, and man, I guessed wrong the whole time - something I think I've said of previous installments but it keeps ringing true. I'm sorry to see the series come to an end (and would LOVE to get a novella or three about some of these quirky and hilarious side-kicks), but the story ended on a perfect note and I so enjoyed the adventure.
Dan Taber
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enchantress Under Fire left me considering why people make malevolent choices. You'll find just as much action in this one, and it really makes you feel, which I appreciated as much as the unexpected ending.
marla turner
Joe
Jun 19, 2020
Sharon Karson
Jul 12, 2020

• Memories of Ash (The Sunbolt Chronicles, #2)
  • Sunbolt (The Sunbolt Chronicles #1)
  • The Lost World (Jurassic Park #2)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • The Human (Rise of the Jain #3)
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • The Deserter (Scott Brodie & Maggie Taylor #1)
  • The Enforcer (Fire’s Edge, #3)
  • Box Full of Treasure, Palmyrton Estate Sale Mysteries Books 1-3 (Palmyrton Estate Sale Mystery Series Boxed Set Books 1-3)
  • Diamond Fire (Hidden Legacy, #3.5)
  • Treasure Borrowed and Blue (Palmyrton Estate Sale Mystery #3.5)
  • Fangs for the Memories (Half-Moon Hollow, #4.5)
  • Treasure Built of Sand (Palmyrton Estate Sale #5)
  • Treasure in Exile (Palmyrton Estate Sale Mystery #4)
  • The Seventh Bride
  • Ascension (Nate Temple Chronicles #13)
  • Not Without You
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
A. C. Spahn writes science fiction and fantasy, often with a dash of humor. Her shorter works have been published by Daily Science Fiction, Star*Line, Disturbed Digest, and others.

Learn more and get in touch at www.acspahn.com.

Arcane Artisans (4 books)
  • Enchantress Undercover (Arcane Artisans, #1)
  • Enchantress Under Pressure (Arcane Artisans #2)
  • Enchantress Underground (Arcane Artisans #3)

News & Interviews