Start by marking “Your Rebel Dreams: Discover Your Purpose and Passions to Power Up Your Life (Rebel Diva Workbooks)” as Want to Read:

Your Rebel Dreams: Discover Your Purpose and Passions to Power Up Your Life

(Rebel Diva Workbooks #2)

How would you like to do work you absolutely love and get paid for it?

Come on a fun interactive journey of self-discovery to uncover your purpose and passions in life. Through a series of introspective exercises, this workbook will help you unlock your potential and transform your life.

You’ll discover how to:

Identify your fundamental values and uncover your purpose in life
Published February 26th 2019 by Red Heeled Rebels Group

To ask other readers questions about Your Rebel Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Rebel Dreams

J Young
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This workbook is less about self-help and more about self-discovery. The quotes spread liberally throughout the workbook gave frequent nudges toward introspection. It is thought-provoking and designed to guide the reader through well-designed, user-friendly steps to self-realization.
Rosemary K
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a thought provoking book that made realize that I had the power to change my future. The exercises were a perfect way to take an honest look at my dreams and passions so that I could achieve my goal. Your Rebel Dreams helped me understand what I wanted to do with my life. It was the beginning of my journey.
I received a copy of this book which I voluntarily read and reviewed. My comments are my honest opinion.
Kathryn
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone wanting more out of their life
Shelves: arc
I’ve read a bunch of motivational and inspirational books, self-help workbooks etc. and this one definitely falls in the top 10 for me, which is saying something since self-reflection is still a new uncomfortable experience for me.
This workbook starts off very aspirational and inspirational with the promise of bringing practical applications to help you discover your passions, your purpose, your vision for your life and I’d say the author delivers! There are lovely quotes by women, both well kno
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, nonfiction
Your Rebel Dreams is the first book in a three-book series that's all about empowering women to find their purpose and passion and put a plan of action around that to make it all a part of your life. This first book is about finding your passion so you can have a better vision of the life you want to live. She defines passion as your Flair plus your Zone plus your Joy plus your Service. I'll explain these terms below, but all of this that makes up passion must be encompassed within your values.

T
Beth Blanchard
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is phenomenal! I read the whole book, without doing the exercises, so that I could finish and review. Even without doing the exercises, I came away with a renewed sense of purpose and energy. This book is written for real people; no platitudes or empty promises. You have to work for your dreams, but they are possible. She gives some great advice, asks some really good, and sometimes tough, questions, and points you in the right direction. There is a lot of encouragement throughout the ...more
Maria Reynoso
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from Ms. Herath, and this is my honest review. Your Rebel Dreams is a workbook that not only shows you ways to enlighten yourself, but it also helps put your life and goals in perspective. The quotes through out the book are thought-provoking and really spoke to me. I found Ms. Herath's style of writing to be straight forward and provoked self contemplation. I highly recommend this to those who either need help to put their life and goals in order and also for those who need a ...more
Inferna  Fire
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very eye opening book. Women need to read these words and think about them. The workbook is so well done and it makes you think seriously about where you are in life and where you would like to be.
Highly recommend this book to every woman.
Darlene
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great workbook for self-discovery. I especially loved the quotes and shared several of them with friends and family. I looked forward to my time spent in self discovery and recommend every woman pick it up, slow down and enjoy where your contemplation takes you.
Teresa Bertolio
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this book was really good at getting you to think about where you are in life and make goals to get to where you'd like to be. I think it would be more beneficial to get a print copy of this book, since you should write things down. Also, I would have liked a longer time to do the exercises. I felt rushed getting it done for this review. I think this will give women great empowerment. I received a free electronic copy in exchange for an honest review.
Fran
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
User friendly workbook that guides the reader in self evaluation. Useful tool for those seeking to find direction and purpose in their lives.
Zom Kakes
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This workbook was wonderfully written. Very pointed questions that almost force you to take a step back and think in the materials presented. A definite must have for anyone interested in continued self-growth, exploration and understanding. The quotes provided were relevant to the material and also really stick with you.

Great motivator !
Dee Scott
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Women sometimes need to read uplifting words like these. I recommend you give some thought as you’re reading this.
Sibil
ZieLee
Mar 20, 2019
Melissa Anstett
Mar 29, 2019
Tikiri is an award-winning author of the Red Heeled Rebels suspense novels and the Rebel Diva empowerment workbooks. When she’s not writing, she’s in her kitchen cooking up fusion cuisine with a glass of red wine in hand. She’s also an adrenaline junkie who has rock climbed, bungee jumped, rode on the back of a motorcycle across Quebec, flown in an acrobatic airplane upside down, and parachuted so ...more

Rebel Diva Workbooks (2 books)
  • Bust Your Fears (Rebel Diva Workbooks #1)