Start by marking “SwanSong: Khalid, the Scholar (Sons of the Desert Book 1)” as Want to Read:
SwanSong: Khalid, the Scholar (Sons of the Desert Book 1)

SwanSong: Khalid, the Scholar (Sons of the Desert Book 1)

She's everything he's ever wanted...
Will she ever trust him with her secrets and let him in?

Sarah Pendleton was born into a life of wealth and privilege, raised in the shadow of her famous soprano mother and her father, an equally famous composer. Shy and retiring, and treasuring her anonymity, Sarah left the world she grew up in to make her own life in the coastal town
Published March 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about SwanSong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SwanSong

Suzannah
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swan Song is a wonderfully creative, contemporary romance by Allie McCormack. It is book one in McCormack’s Sons of the Desert series. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I can honestly say, I have never read anything like it before. It had twists and turns that I didn’t expect. I fell in love with both the hero and the heroine. Arab Sheik Khalid Al Mansour is entranced by a belly dancer at a local Greek cafe. American Sarah Pendleton dances to forget her worries and her past. Khalid is the cons ...more
Jenn Bradshaw
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Allie McCormack comes through again with the premiere of her multicultural romance series, Sons of the Desert. Swansong is the story of Sarah and Khalid - a seemingly carefree dancer and the scholar-sheik.

Sarah feels like an entirely different woman as she steps out onto the floor as Cassandra when she performs as a belly dancer for the first time. Cassandra is the antithesis to Sarah's demure, shy personality, and the wild, sexy dancer has caught the eye of a wealthy Arab man.

Khalid knows, from
Dawn
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Book!! I love Sarah and Khalid! Their chemistry is off the charts! Sarah is so sweet and sincere and Khalid is such a beautiful alpha male! The story is well developed, the supporting characters add so much to the story too! I can't say enough about this book and this author! Her work is great!! I definitely recommend the book and this author! You will not be disappointed by this book!
Wendy Hill
Mar 22, 2019
Brittani Avery
Apr 25, 2019
Allie McCormack
Jun 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine