Start by marking “Cursed Lands: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and Dystopian Collection” as Want to Read:

Mysterious strangers. Hidden abilities. Inescapable darkness…
Join our courageous heroines and heroes as they battle demons, governments, and secret organizations in worlds where fae, vampires, angels, witches, humans, and more fight for survival.
Cursed Lands will lead you through one doomed world after another in this haunting dystopian, urban fantasy, and paranormal rom
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Cursed Lands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed Lands

Nicole
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the opportunity to read an early edition of Orion's Kiss by Claire Luana. This novel was phenomenal. I cannot wait to read the other stories in this set.

This specific story focuses on Mer and her curse. She is reincarnated time and time again, and her sisters...always murdered. This is a standalone novel from Claire and this novel is intense but with so much sarcasm and wit.

Mer is a one of the main characters, and she is incredibly strong and stubborn. Ryan is another of the main protago
Alison Ingleby
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Counting the days until this boxed set comes out! I can't wait to read these new stories from some of my favourite dystopian and fantasy authors. :-)

And, you can get all the books for just 99c at the moment, it's a total bargain!
Claire Luana
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Some of my favorite fantasy and dystopian authors are featured in this set! 22 books for a buck is a killer deal for so much great content! I can't wait to read about the different cursed lands these authors have come up with!
Janine
This review will be updated as I read through each story. Final overall star grade will be reserved until I finish all of them. Stories completed: 1/24

This collection of urban fantasy, paranormal romance and dystopian novels from various indie authors has been something I’ve been looking forward to since it was announced in late 2018, and at only a buck, it's a very great value. I’ve been looking forward to contributions by Claire Luana and Nina Walker the most, as I’ve read and loved their prev
Sona Via
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My rating is for the amazing Emma Hamm's lovely book, Cirque de la Lune.

I was fortunate enough to read the arc of this magical and utterly heartwarming beauty.

Let me tell you I couldn't put it down and finished it in just 3 hours.

Where to start???

The setting of this gorgeousness was absolutely enchanting. The World War is over and the world is trying to pick up its broken pieces. People survived the war and life supposedly is coming to its regular course. In the midst of the gray reality, Cirqu
Candace Osmond
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so excited about this collection! Some of my fav authors in the YA Fantasy genre all in one place! People would be crazy not to grab this for a freaking dollar!
Lee French
Really excited about this set. So cheap, so many books! Excellent authors, great stories, and something for everyone who loves PNR, dystopian, or UF.
S.K. Gregory
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is so much packed into this one boxed set! Magic, fairies, and so much more. Seriously, you have to check it out.
Steven Whibley
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many great books in this set!
Dorothy Dreyer
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The wait is killing me. I so anxious to finally get my hands on this and indulge in all the awesome stories. It's like 100 hours of reading! I'm stoked!
Brian Ference
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing collection of authors and the Salem 2317 book was amazing!
Justine Barr
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the chance to read Cirque De La Lune by Emma Hamm. Here is my review:

A beaten man. A woman made of fire. A circus full of magic.

Cirque de la Lune is an exquisite novella. The story of love and triumph, trials and hardships of these characters was a delight to read. There are small surprises packed into such a small space, and my only complaint is that I needed more!!

I fervently recommend this to any lover of magic and romance.
Angela Sanders
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This set is packed full of spellbinding stories, written by talented authors. It's definitely one you don't want to miss, and you can't beat the price!
K.A. Parkinson
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited for this book to come out!!! 22 books for a buck! And I love the mix of fantasy genres. An incredible collaboration!
Blaire Hammond
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Shadow Games by Alison Ingleby Spoiler Free Review.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

This story is a part of the Cursed Lands fantasy collection. I went in a little blind on this one. I didn't really know what to expect. All i knew was that the first line of the blurb hooked me! And I'm so glad I dove into it blind, because, I absolutely LOVED it! This had me addicted!

I gave this a 4.5 outof five stars. The writing was fantastic. The world and story wa
Keryn
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished BEHIND GLASS by the oh so talented Elle Scott. This is but one of the novels in this exciting boxset. So far I've loved everything I've read by this author. Imagine having no memory prior to age 12. Then every night at the same time without fail your parents drill you regarding said missing memories. What's the point of all this when Eden can't recall anything! Ok do that's not quite true. She remembers the eyes of a boy behind glass filled with pain. Somehow she just knows he's ...more
Kalli Bunch
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few of the books in this set so far and I'm loving it!! Crimson Mage by Dorothy Dreyer, Dead Silence by K.G. Reuss, Shades of Human by J.L. Myers, and Behind Glass by Elle Scott are four of the epic stories included in this boxed set. Dead Silence is about a girl who can't tell the difference between reality or what's in her mind. A supernatural/psychological thriller. She's losing it, and she's not sure she can trust the world around her. There are things in the shadows trying to ...more
Timitra
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cirque De La Lune by Emma Hamm

Rated 3.5 Stars

Cirque De La Lune is an intriguing tale about a group of outcasts in a traveling circus. I found the world it was set in very interesting as well as the characters but there were a few inconsistencies and repetition that kept drawing me out of the story. Other than that I thought it was a solid start to a new series that I'm interested in seeing where the author takes it.

Copy provided by author
Mona  Brown
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading Lone Survivor from this amazing box set. This is an excellent story about Sadie and her friends trying to survive in a strange environment where they have been raised. This is an edge of your seat story that won't let you go until the end, and then you are left with more questions and wondering how much longer until the next one comes out. This has great characters and a great story.
Jenny Davis
Basing my review on Jenna Lee's story, Lone Survivor. 🙂

I loved it. Her story is packed full of suspense, action, a little romance.. Just when you think you have it figured out, it gives a twist & keeps you on your toes.

The ending left me with so many unanswered questions, so please hurry with the next addition!!
Bronwyn Kotze
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Emma Hamm's Cirque de la Lune which I received as an ARC. And wow! I fell in love with the characters immediately. The story grabs you from the first page and I literally couldn't put it down. If the rest of the stories in this collection are like this one it will be an amazing read.
Patty
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cirque de la Lune by Emma Hamm
Loved this story!! First venture into dark gothic circus storyline and I loved it. There was some hint to a worldwide war/catastrophe wich I look forward to reading more about.
Frank had such a good heart and the care that he took to respect Evie, not only her but the rest of the circus crew. The story left you wanting more...I especially want to know Bookers storyline!
J.L. Myers
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait to read this entire collection! What's better than Fae, Mermaids, Angels, Demons, and so much more in the dark and mysterious Cursed Lands?
Have you got your copy yet? It's only 99 cents for 22 novels!!!
Ari Reavis
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I read the story by Emma Hamm, Cirque De La Lune.

This was a mysterious story about the secrets behind a circus, and they were intersting to find out. I liked the romance, that it bettered both Evelyn and Frank. My favorite part was the family the circus had become, how they all looked out for each other. It began with some action, and ended on a happy note.
A.J. Flowers
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's not often you see a group of YA authors coming together to make a set like this. I am BEYOND thrilled!
Darcy Smith
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my the Crimson Mage by Dorothy Dreyer in this great collection is fabulous. It has mystery, suspense, drama and times of action that draws you in and has you glued to your seat. It is extremely well written and the characters are beautifully developed. They have great personalities that are so life like. It is a quick read but extremely good. It is one that is definitely worth reading and doesn’t disappoint.
Karolína
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
A review based on Cirque de la Lune by Emma Hamm , kindly provided as an ARC

As far as I understand it, this is a collection of really short stories. After one novel I expect the collection to be like a degustation menu of various authors. Maybe it is quite obvious, but I was a tiny bit disappointed by the length of the story I read, because I was really enjoying it.

Emma's story is about a group of outcasts or rather people who are too different to be accepted by society. The characters are pro
Alexandra
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC of one of the novellas from author Emma Hamm in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

The story by Emma Hamm made think highly of The Greatest Showman! But without the dancing and the swooning. It's a story of love, hidden abilities, beauty, and family. I am seriously wondering if this lovely one will become later a full series! Emma Hamm's story follows a disgraced doctor, who broke up with his fiance and he was beaten to death. Then he is
Lady The Owls
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful story with great characters and wonderful world build. I can not imagine having as much imaginations as Ella Scott to write such a good book. Behind Glass is just one out of other books in Cursed Lands. I think it would be wise to go get you a copy now as it is limited and you don't want to miss any of these stories.
Sheree Schirk
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leaving my review for lone survivor by Jenna lee

Love the suspense of the unknown with this book, you never know what is around the corner. Leaves you wanting more
Jackie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection of stories to make your day a bit brighter. Each and every story was fantastic. There’s Witches, humans, Vampires and dragons and more. Don’t miss out once it’s released.
Leah Blanks
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing can’t wait for more
Tina Merritt
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Warning! Crimson Mage will leave you wanting the next book in that series!! That book alone is worth the box set! I am sure all the other stories are equally amazing and are all pure bonuses!
レスリ
Ashlyn
Feb 21, 2019
Nancy Jones
Char
Feb 22, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Andrea Stoeckel
Sylvia Mercedes
Donna
Kelly Stepp
Kathryn
Feb 22, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add me to list of contributing authors 3 8 Apr 21, 2019 01:15PM

We all know you don't really care about reading my background. Enjoy Cap instead.