Start by marking “Penny for Your Thoughts” as Want to Read:
Penny for Your Thoughts

Penny for Your Thoughts

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
What route does life’s journey take?

When best friends lose contact, is it possible to reconnect?

Is it ever too late to find true love?

Penny Ryan’s life journey begins with her father William’s story and the secrets it holds. Just as the 1930s Depression years and World War II shaped William’s “Greatest Generation,” the 1950s developed what has come to be known as the Ba
Published January 30th 2019 by Mill City Press

To ask other readers questions about Penny for Your Thoughts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penny for Your Thoughts

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Marilyn
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading Penny For Your Thoughts, Rosemary Vaughn’s prequel/sequel to Love On The Misty Isles. It is definitely a must read, didn’t want to put it down. I loved the way the characters in the two novels are connected. I could write paragraphs about why I enjoyed Penny For Your Thoughts but in doing so I would spoil the anticipation of what might happen next. I do believe that Rosemary Vaughn has another winner.
Jillian Smith
Mar 05, 2019
Cheryl Ludington
is currently reading it
Feb 16, 2019
Born and raised on the Canadian prairies, Rosemary Vaughn immigrated with her family to the northern plains of the United States in the mid-1970s. Her creative imagination was evident early in elementary school when the numbers in addition columns became characters around which she imagined stories as she did her sums.

A high school English teacher and then Professor of Teacher Education, Rosemary’