Start by marking “Solo Mission: A Lesbian Spy Story” as Want to Read:
Solo Mission: A Lesbian Spy Story

Solo Mission: A Lesbian Spy Story

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
There’s only one way to handle an agent who looks that good.

The evening was supposed to be simple: hold an event, have the media over, celebrate a charity, and have a few martinis in the process. These days, that’s as exciting as things get for Pearla, and she prefers it that way.

Years ago, she gave up being an operative for the agency and hasn’t looked back. She created a
ebook
Published February 9th 2019 by Ava Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Solo Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solo Mission

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Solo Mission: A Lesbian Spy Story
Corrie
Jul 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Enough with the teacher/student theme, let’s have some spy action.

Solo Mission: a Lesbian Spy Story by Ava Sterling is an erotic short where a wealthy philanthropist Pearla - whilst making a speech - spots a reporter taking furious notes. From looking at her she deduces that this woman has probably never slept with another woman before (say what now?!) The reporter (her name is Avery) aggressively questions Pearla’s motives and asks her about ‘the accident’.

Pearla, however, is a boob girl and i
Matthew Burroughs
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Solo Mission by Ava Sterling is described on the cover as a "spy story." At first, I assumed we'd be talking about laser grids and weird plastic gadgets, but this story seems a little more down to earth. Pearla Bantham is attending a charity event as the chief benefactor helping the community by opening a new specialized distribution center. To the public, Pearla seems like your typical local hero philanthropist using her nondescript "business" to better the world around her. Not to mention she' ...more
Brenda Sparks
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It was suspenseful and exciting. The writing kept me turning the pages. I couldn't wait to see how it ended. The characters jumped off the page and into my imagination.
Pearla's backstory was woven into the tale bit by bit. The author teased me with one tidbit after another that piqued my interest from page one. There was great play between the characters, giving the story a vibe similar to the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith only with two women as the leads.
Joe Incognito