Start by marking “Las Vegas Sidewinders: Nate (Book 11)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Las Vegas Sidewinders:...

Kat Mizera

Las Vegas Sidewinders: Nate (Book 11)

To win, you have to play the game...

Rising hockey star, Nate Calloway has overcome a lot to get where he is. Playing professional hockey for the Las Vegas Sidewinders, he plans to keep his head down and do the one thing he’s good at: hockey. Everything is going according to plan until a gorgeous and spunky journalist falls into his lap. He might be a pro, but off the ice h
Expected publication: March 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Las Vegas Sidewinders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Las Vegas Sidewinders

Erin Lewis
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Las Vegas Sidewinders: Nate (# 11) by Kat Mizera
Despite the fact that a hockey player should never become involved with a rookie sports reporter that is exactly what happens to Nate Calloway and Chelsea Baldwin.
All Nate wants to do is concentrate on his hockey game, however the intense attraction and chemistry which sizzles between him and Chelsea makes it impossible to ignore.
Will their fledgling relationship be able to withstand the pressures of professional ice jockey and all t
Jackie Wright
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 11 in the Las Vegas Sidewinders and this is Nate Calloway and Chelsea Baldwin’s Story and what a tale they have to tell !!!
I don’t want to write a review that’s full of spoilers I feel you need to read this touching and times heartbreaking romance first hand you need to go in blind to get the best from this beautifully written love story. I loved that this author wasn’t afraid to touch subjects a lot of authors would shy away from and I loved how strong Nate was as we heard his heartbreakin
Elizabeth Swain
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is intense and powerful! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read ❤❤❤❤❤

The Sidewinder’s team comes together for Nate, the bonds that the guys form with each other is truly why I love this series so much! Nate and Chelsea have a tough road ahead to get their HEA.. you are going to love this story line! 🏒🏒🏒

Chelsea and Nate are perfect for each other as they both do not have a lot of experience with the opposite sex. So to find the one so early in life they have to learn to trust each other and
Jackie Ziegler
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For Nate hockey has always come first in his life.. Chelsea is a journalist trying to get out of the small town reporting.. when the opportunity for Chelsea to cover the Sidewinders comes up she has no idea what to do, she knows nothing about hockey but this could be a big opportunity.. When she falls (literally ) for Nate will he realize there is more to life than hockey? Will her career be in jeopardy if she gets involved with a player she is reporting on?

Loved Nate
Andi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved Nate! He is such an amazing character. Thank you for bringing attention to this awful heartbreaking reality & showing us a strong, male character that dealing with real issues facing many athletes & young people. Thank you also for Chelsea. She was so understanding & supportive & everything you’d want to have in a significant other.
Lindsay
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
This slow burn kept me on my toes. I love a romance that can pull strong emotion and what these two have is spectacular. I couldn’t seem to put it down, and absolutely loved the book.
Nate and Chelsea just have a fiery chemistry that can’t be ignored, no matter how many objects are thrown their way.
I would definitely recommend this HEA.
Diane Lynch