Start by marking “FOK (Wall Street Royals 1)” as Want to Read:
FOK (Wall Street Royals 1)

FOK

(Wall Street Royals #1)

Conquer. Control. Command. They have. They are. They will. They are the Wall Street Royals, men at the top of their game who are about to be mastered by the one thing they never counted on: love.

Don't miss this seductively sexy new series by New York Times bestselling author Tara Sue Me.

FOK: (noun) /fok/: Abbreviation for Fill-or-Kill, a term used in securities trading. To
Nook
Published April 9th 2019 by After Six Publishing

To ask other readers questions about FOK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FOK

TheSassyNerd
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow... Ladies, Tara Sue Me is BACK!
There is no surprise that I love her kinkier, the steamier side of romance, I like her other stuff too, but I always find myself going back to her earlier work. The Submissive series. It is one of my ALL time favorites and I could read that series back to front over and over again and this new series? Well, the queen is back and I am so excited for the rest of the saucy storyline!

What a start to a series. I had no doubt in my mind that this new series by Tara
Krystal Amora Book Reviews
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FOK: Wall Street Royals, Book 1 by Tara Sue Me
Absolutely loved this book.  The story is sweet and sinful all wrapped up in one.  Make no mistake I would like to take the place of the heroine in a heartbeat.  I have read several of Tara Sue Ma’s books and was excited to see a new series.
We meet smarty and witty Celeste Walsh, self-proclaimed badass, as she is getting ready for an audition. She is a violin player looking to get a scholarship to Julliard to follow her dream. This is her last chance
Lynn Brooks
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A brand new series from Tara Sue Me is sure to entice! For fans of her previous Submissives series, there's a new crop of dominants on the loose, and they're pretty tempting! We meet Lance and his business partners Isaac & Ty and enjoy Lance finding his match in this first book, with the other guys coming up soon. Good characters, a believable plot and lots of sexy goodness! I enjoyed their story.

Lance Braxton has no idea when he agrees to fill in for his grandmother at the auditions for the
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“You’ll be mine to tease, Pleasure and torment.”

Everytime Tara has a new release I don’t need to read any blurb it’s a given I will one click without ever having regrets. She is one of a few authors that I’m lucky enough to have found that are like this.

“She was not a newbie sub who needed to learn the rules. She was an experienced submissive who needed to know her Dom would follow through with what he said.”

This book has humor, friendship, honesty, deceit, regret, chasing dreams, self discover
Anita Byars
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charming, Sexy & Utterly Addictive! This was a seriously addicting read. I loved everything about this story, from the interesting, well developed characters and their interactions, their attraction, and sizzling chemistry and connection.

Lance and Celeste were fantastic. I loved their feistiness and sparing. That bit of animosity in the beginning that draws them together. I loved Celeste’s spunk and take no sh!t attitude when it came to Lance. I swooned hard for Lance’s commanding and sexy
Melanie Marnell
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Love Story

I always look forward to any new Tara Sue Me book. Lance Braxton and Celeste Walsh are an interesting couple. He's a successful, confident businessman who is also a Dom. Celeste is a talented violinist, beautiful, serene and submissive. They seem fated as a couple both recognizing their underlying chemistry. What might have been almost gets derailed by another's betrayal. Lance discovers the problem almost too late but takes steps to win the woman he's fallen for so quickly.
Sandra Knapp
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FOKAlways in control Dominant Lance of “Wall Street” meets the stunning and talented submissive “farm girl”, Celeste. With chemistry and curiosity too powerful to ignore, they explode into a fast-paced, hot and steamy read. With the utmost control and creativity of a Domme, Tara Sue Me does nothing less than make you feel it ALL, from start to finish!
Cynthia McGee
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I just finished reading Tara Sue Me's FOK: Wall Street Royals. I have to say I got lost in the book. Lance and Celeste pull you in. I wanted to slap the crap out of Alex when she did what she did.For a moment there I was biting my nails (not kidding). But overall love love loved the book. Only complain I have is that I didn't want it to end! I think I am going to have to read it again!
NK
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
The book had potential, but it's far away from the submissive series.
Each chapter I waited for the d/s relationship, the hot sex, something... But after each promising sentence lance said there was a line about the borderline kinky sex and thats it.
It's a nice book, but so so light on the BDSM part.
Darkreads
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
The writing was pretty good and I really should have enjoyed the story but it just didn't work for me. It seemed very similar to every other D/s love story out there and nothing stood out. It wasn't bad, just not memorable.
Robin Brister
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Lance & Celeste’s journey. He was one of the benefactors of her scholarship, so the relationship wasn’t supposed to happen to begin with. Then, add in some other bumps in the road leads to the makings of a long lasting relationship.
Claudia Reinbrecht
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
Elizabeth Swain
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FOK was so good, if you loved The Submissive you with love this one! More please! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

Celeste and Lance have an instant attraction in each other. It's like the little Submissive is just the moth to the flame in this story and they are Scorching HOT! Like burn the kindle hot! This is one you are not going to want to miss at all.
Andrea Flaks
Apr 11, 2019
Connie Cutright
Tay
rated it it was ok
Trudy Walker
Once I read what this book was about I couldn’t wait to read it. Was it good? Yes it was! I loved the characters and the story line. However what fell short for me were two things. First it was a rather short book. I definitely wanted more In depth Lance and Celeste story, especially at the end. As it was approaching the end I had thought perhaps this was actually going to be a duet and I would have to wait for second book. But no, it is rushed and ends rather quickly. I was left wanting more. L ...more
Joanne Thorne
Debora
rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2019

NEW YORK TIMES/USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Even though she graduated with a degree in science, Tara knew she’d never be happy doing anything other than writing. Specifically, writing love stories.

She started with a racy BDSM story and found she was not quite prepared for the unforeseen impact it would have. Nonetheless, she continued and The Submissive Series novels would go on to be both New York