Start by marking “Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1)

Eternal Reign

(Age of Vampires #1)

In the year 2133, vampires rule America.

Within the Realms, human life is defined by blood.

But there is a way out: The Testing.

No one knows what happens to those who pass. But rumours of the powerful vampire family who want them spark fear in the chosen few.

When sisters Callie and Montana pass the test, they rebel against their fate and plan to do what no human has ever don
Published March 2019

Start your review of Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1)
andee 🏹
4.5/5 Stars

"Although the idea of escape was terrifying, it was also the realization of a dream I'd never dared to believe in before."

In a future world ruled by vampires, humans are now in an abusive and injustice captivity known as realms where their lives are defined by their blood. But when twins Callie and Montana pass the test that decides their fate they rebel against it, doing what no human has ever done before, escape the realm. But the girls are torn apart sending them in two different d
Somia
Sisters Montana and Callie, were born after the Vampires took over, and so even as they hear stories of what once was from their father, the world they were born in to and are forced to endure is filled with hunger, cruelty, fear and isolation – where humans are considered nothing more than cattle. The vampires consider them to be less than nothing, deeming them not to be sentient beings. When they along with their father are caught attempting to escape the realm, the family is separated, but bo ...more
Caroline Peckham
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
COMING SOON!
Expected release date: March 2019

Two sisters fight for survival in a dystopian America ruled by vampires...

Add to your TBR now to ensure you don't miss it!
Angie

This novel was a nonstop, high-speed train filled with kickass heroines, unfaltering love for family, and ancient warriors battling against vampires who....care? Even though Caroline has written about vampires before, she still manages to create a completely new world with different rules and political power players that are not all who they appear to be, and leaves us brea
SWEETY
Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti, two names that aren’t mentioned nearly enough in the world of paranormal fiction and that’s a effing tragedy.
After reading V Games, I’ve been feeling lost, empty, almost apathetic. I’ve read so many different series but they’ve all felt severely lacking. This lady, this Caroline Peckham, has literally ruined me, because now everything else feels lacklustre.
description
Then I find out she’s got a sister, Susanne Valenti. (Are they sisters? I don’t really know. But I’ll
Nicole
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
WOW !! I loved this novel. Caroline and Susanne are straight fire together. Their writing completely compliments each other...so seamlessly you cannot tell that it is two different authors working together to create this world.

The twin sisters Callie and Montana are super firey and badass. They are both incredibly amazing. This novel is about a world where vampires have taken over and are running the show. Callie will do anything to help her family be free, and Montana will do anything to stand
Anastasia シ
Full Review on my blog!
*a copy was provided by the author*

Although the idea of escape was terrifying, it was also the realization of a dream I’d never dared to believe in before.

I’m sooo happy I got to read this. I’ve really been enjoying Caroline’s work. There are no words to describe how much I freaking love this book!

Eternal Reign is the first book in Age of Vampires series and tells the story of the twin-sisters Callie and Montana. It was a slow burn to start but after a couple c
Deana ~ Organically grown, Fae dusted
Another amazing beginning to an amazing series by the AMAZING sister writing duo Peckham and Valenti!

Twins Callie and Montana were born when life ended - when the Vampires began their eternal reign, ushering in complete control and near starvation. After sneaking outside the realm for the first time in her life, Callie arrives home to find elite Vampires going door to door for subjects to test. Including hers.

They are here to test the sisters’ blood. And if they pass? They leave the Realm to aw
Vicky Lyon
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eternal Reign is a fast paced wonderful read. You pick it up and don't put it down until you are finished. I loved the story of the sisters and the fight to get back to one another. You will love Callie and Montana, they are both very strong and resilient young ladies.
Tonja Drecker
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The suppression of a dystopian future hits an interesting paranormal twist in an exciting world where vampires hold the rule.

Callie and Montana live with their father in Realm G, a fenced in town where food is scarce and every move is controlled. Unlike many families, their father has never let the thought die that life could be better. The testing is the only way out, but no one knows what horrors that might lead to since none who are taken ever return. This time Callie and Montana are both cho
Nisareen
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“I’m a Slayer, perhaps the last of my kind. It was our job to protect mortals from the wrath of the vampires. They should have been wiped from this world nine hundred years ago but something went wrong. I was betrayed.” - Magnar

In the year 2133, vampires tyrannically rule America. Divided into Realms, humans are mercilessly held in captivity, defined by their blood. The only way out is The Testing, however little is known about what happens to those who pass as they never return.

Twins Cassie and
Barbara Marie Warner
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can I describe a book so spectacular, especially when I HAVE MY favorite author Caroline Peckham, ❤️ who always astonishes me whenever she writes anything, then she pairs up with her sister, Susanne Valenti, !!!!!

OMG 😲!!!! Fireworks 💥 🧨 🎇 !!! Eternal Reign was filled with so much emotions, from the moment you open the book, until your very last word...
it is filled with action, love ❤️, eviction, sadness, and the 2 strong woman Callie and Montana, are inspiring.... I wonder how they will rea
RJ Shhh
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading it- a lot! Actually I am falling for one of the characters so fast my BookBoyFriends top10 might be in danger! :'D Let's see how his story keeps growing to see if he makes it to the list for good ;)

The storyline itself isn't very complex, but that's what makes it easy, enjoyable and fun to read. I like the way it moves forward fast and doesn't get stuck on too many details. It leaves enough space for imagination but at the same time offers enough support for the story to be kin
Anna Lyman
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. This book gets you from the beginning. It is so good I couldn’t put it down. The story is fast paced, full of action and so true to itself you can actually believe this could happen. These 2 authors have outdone themselves and if this is the product they produce writing together they need to continue. Hands down it has been one of the best books I have read and I can’t wait for the continuation of the story.
Jan Ellis
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a bit unwell and have been sticking to “safe” books. As I’ve read most of Caroline and Susanne’s books previously I thought it was time to get back to “unsafe” books. I was not wrong. The story is intriguing, exciting and too enticing to put down. Just as it seems as if it is becoming formulaic it goes off at a tangent and keeps you wondering: Vampires who empathise? The characters are well-formed, engaging and believable and I also like the way the story is written from both protagoni ...more
Debbie  Victorino
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a amazing. Two very talented authors. The story line was amazing and the plot and characters were awesome. Two sisters trying to survive. The vampires pretty much run the world. The only way to stay alive is to run. It was awesome to see the dynamics between the sisters. So much alike but so different. Great book.
Shirley Cuypers
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, 2019, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti!

Eternal Reign

I’ve read a few books by Caroline Peckham so I had high expectations and she and Susanne Valenti didn’t let me down. Eternal Reign was such a good book set in a Dystopian world about vampires and slayers.

Eternal Reign was really fast paced and I was
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Serious shout out to Caroline and Susanne for such an amazing book! It's been a long time since I found a vampire book that I actually like, and this is definitely very high on my list. Highly recommend this one and I hope to add my much longer and well thought out review soon.
Rana

I love the ZA series, Dark Fae, and Darkmore, and I needed to read more by Caroline and Susanne.

So far I don’t love it as much as those series (and probably won’t) but this is definitely an interesting series so far. Going to start the next one now!
Sarah Reed
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
\
Angela Cuéllar
pooled ink Reviews:

Oh heck yeah! I'm a long time fan of both Peckham and Valenti's individual works so to have them team up was just a guaranteed thrill. I'm really into this mashup of dystopia and vampires (reminds me of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa which I loved!). The pacing, the alternating POVs, the action, the lies, the twists...it all works together seamlessly to produce one exciting helluva ride. And that ending!!! I can't wait to read the next book!
Janet Hollman
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An ok read.

Not really much to say on this book. It’s ok and had only really got started when it ended. It’s appears to be another of those series of books that are actually chapters.
Seraphia
Eternal Reign by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti is a fascinating paranormal dystopian vampire novel. The authors introduce us to twin girls – Montana and Callie. They are living in an afterworld of destruction created by humans and capitalized on by the vampires when the time was right. The girls live with their father in practical destitution while living in fear of the vampires who rule over them. The time for The Testing for the girls has arrived, and they know what that means…if they a ...more
Aysha Coleman
Awesome Start

It’s definitely slow world building. Which you are told. Pretty much all of Book 1 is just that. Background and world building. You get a little relationship steam. Which I am here for. And you get to see how things are going to become difficult for Montana and Callie since they are going to be coming at the vampires from different sides. In two very different ways.

So first Callie because she is a girl after my own heart. She is myself in bodied. Politics is not for me. And long ga
Katia H
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good start to the series. I have to say, after reading the Zodiac Academy, I knew my expectations were very high, so I was okay with a little disappointment. And true, there was some - mainly because we have a similar premise - looking through the eyes of twins who's world is changing in a big way.

There are some important differences between these sets of twins though. While I absolutely adored the ones in ZA (especially Tory, because who doesn't love a sexually liberal damaged la
Karen Voitik
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Eternal Reign
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 1st in the Age of Vampires series and ends in a cliffhanger. The story takes place after a great war involving humans that decimated most of the world. In this reality, vampires are real and they take advantage of the situation by enslaving humans in the war’s aftermath. There are levels of vampires, starting from how closely related to the founding vampire family they are. The founding family makes up the vampire royalt
Meg Elle
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unique series love how it's told from two twins perspective

I'm a fan of these authors from their kings of quarantine in lockdown series zodiac Academy ruthless boys of the zodiac and darkmore serious I love the way they write so much I wanted to find more from them and discovered this series and zodiac Academy is also about two twins and I love that idea that it's about two main female characters in we get both of their stories in the same world. I was really excited to find that they had anothe
M.P.
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you were separated from your twin and your dad, forced to rely on a stranger to keep you safe? Both Montana and Callie discover exactly that in this gripping story by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti.
Twins Montana and Callie grew up in captivity, in a gated realm with vampire guards and not enough food. They never knew freedom. They never knew a world that wasn't controlled by beautiful, condescending, blood suckers--until they decided to escape.
Montana ends up a captiv
Gizelle Chia
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE ORIGINALS MEETS VIKINGS

This is a review for the series as a whole:

Overall rating: I’m undecided between 3.5 and 4 stars

I enjoyed the story and the writing was great; but with that being said... if the series wasn’t already completed before I started I’m not convinced that I’d eagerly wait for the next instalments... The action was a little too slow paced at times and the instalments began to blend together.

I lost some of my enthusiasm when the story would flash back in time and was told fro
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rebel Rising
  • The Trade (Vampire Kingdom #1)
  • Spring (Evermore Academy, #2)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Their Kingdom Come (The Sinners of Saint Amos #1)
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • Vampire Debt (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #2)
  • The Pact (Vampire Kingdom #2)
  • Dark Prince (Blueblood Vampires #1)
  • Year One: Wolf Moon (Ravenwood Academy, #1)
  • Blood Trial (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #1)
  • Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Eternal Reign
  • Year Two: Wolf Cursed (Ravenwood Academy, #2)
  • Death Game (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #3)
  • Liar (Madison Kate, #2)
Caroline Peckham is the bestselling author of The Vampire Games Series, The Age of Vampires Saga, The Rise of Isaac Series and the Forbidden Fairytales Series.

She'd love for you to come join her reader group on Facebook where you can get your hands on advanced copies of the books plus chat with readers and enter giveaways.

Caroline lives in the south east Eng

Age of Vampires (7 books)
  • Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires #2)
  • Eternal Curse (Age of Vampires Book 3)
  • Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires Book 4)
  • Eternal Night (Age of Vampires Book 5)
  • Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires #6)
  • Eternal Love (Age of Vampires #7)