Start by marking “Bloodchild (The Godblind Trilogy, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Bloodchild (The Godblind Trilogy, Book 3)

Bloodchild

(The Godblind Trilogy #3)

The fate of kingdoms and gods will be decided in the staggering conclusion to the debut series from one of fantasy’s most exciting new voices.

Return to Rilporin and witness the final battle in its desperate defence against the bloodthirsty Mireces.

Published August 22nd 2019 by HarperVoyager

To ask other readers questions about Bloodchild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodchild

Mike Everest Evans
The Good: Everything. Seriously. *SPOILERS*

The Bad: IT GAVE ME FEELINGS – I DO NOT LIKE FEELING FEELINGS.

The Ugly Truth: THIS. IS. HOW. YOU. END. A. SERIES. (If I could somehow capitalise a full stop I would use it in this review.) Pulse-pounding drama and action to the heart-breaking end. 11/10, A++, all of the stars.

Review: Bloodchild is the third and final (no, you’re crying!) book in Anna Stephens’ debut Godblind trilogy, published by Harper Voyager. Whilst I would like to extend my thanks f
Justin Call
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven’t read this yet...but then, neither has Victaulic, and if he/she can give the book 1-star without having read it, surely I can give it 5-stars for the same reason.

I’ll change it if I decide it merits less stars – but I doubt that will be the case since Anna Stephens is a fabulous author.
John Ross
Dec 19, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Here is the official cover of 'Bloodchild' by Anna Stephens!

Bloodchild by Anna Stephens

'Bloodchild' by Anna Stephens will be released on August 22, 2019.
Kareem
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloodchild! The last book in the Godblind trilogy, the thrilling conclusion, the final nail in the bollock… (if you don’t understand that reference then why are you even here?)

Right, to Hell with preamble – this book gets your heart pumping hard right up until it tears the aforementioned organ out of your chest and makes you blub like new born that stubbed its toe on the way out.

In Godblind we saw the stakes, we saw what both sides were fighting for, and we saw just what both sides were prepared
Peter McLean
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to follow.
Sachin Dev
Bloodchild ends the blood spattered epic series of the coming of "Red Gods".
It tops off an incredible series featuring some of the most lovable"heroic" characters, blood thirsty Gods and complex relationships, all this in the black shadows of a sprawling war that takes no prisoners and is grim-dark to the core.

I end the series with a heavy heart! I am too heart broken to write a more coherent review but promise to follow this up with something worthwhile. Dancer's Grace, people. It is time.
Stephen Warren
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I mean some random gave it 1 star without reading it so I'll give it a 5 :) the last two I did read and loved, I'm sure this will be just as wonderful.
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Copy received from Netgalley all opinions are my own

I have enjoyed reading the Godblind trilogy immensely. It has been a wild ride full of misery, violence, gore and some genuinely uncomfortable moments that make you wince. It is also full of interesting characters who I both love and hate, depending on what side they are on.
At the end of the last book, things weren’t looking too good. Yes, the Blessed One’s plans had been disrupted but the city had been lost to Corvus. Fast forward to Bloodchi
Vigasia
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cried. Three times.

It's hard to believe that this is over, but here we are. And what the ride this was. I think I wasn't so devastated after finishing the book since I finished Malazan series and the epicness of battles and heroism of the last stands presented in Bloodchild is comparable to Erikson's works.

I loved Godblind trilogy from the start. We follow seven PoV's and still Anna Stephens put them in about 400 pages a book, wihout overly long chapters and unecessary fillers. What's more, ev
Rachael Mills
This was one of my most-anticipated books of 2019 and it definitely did not disappoint. Absolutely fantastic ending to one of my favourite trilogies.
Andy Angel
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This, my friends, is how you finish a series. Everything that has been building up over the last two books comes to a head here and does so in such a glorious, brutal, beautiful way. There will be tears, there will be chuckles, your heart may well be torn in two (mine was!) but we wouldn't have it any other way would we 😜

This is Grimdark at it's Grimest and Darkest and it is a joy to behold
Rowena Andrews
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having finished Godblind and Darksoul in the last month, my anticipation for Bloodchild was off the charts and it did not disappoint. I couldn't put it down (and have just finished reading it for a second time), and there are some scenes that I know I will be going back to. The perfect ending to one of my favourite trilogies, and one that has given me far too many feelings.
Peter
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have just finished this amazing book and am truly amazed! THIS IS HOW YOU END A SERIES! So many awesome things happen, I have become so close to some of these characters. 10/10 from me, a full review will be on my blog soon.
Michaela's Journey into Books
*I would like to thank Netgalley and the HarperCollins UK for providing me with an eARC in exchange for an honest review*
*May contain spoilers for previous books in the series*

This is how you end a series and break my heart into tiny little pieces. This book was action packed from the start and will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. This is also the most anxiety provoking series I've ever read and I love it.

This book starts off not long after Darksoul ended. The Mireces ha
Sep 12, 2019
Elwood Taylor
Sep 10, 2019
Victaulic
rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2019
Oct 15, 2018
KelseyAnne
Oct 21, 2018
Anna Stephens
Oct 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jon Adams
Jane
Jan 18, 2019
Ioana
Jan 21, 2019
Anna Stephens is a UK-based author of gritty epic fantasy. Her first two novels, Godblind and Darksoul, are published through Harper Voyager, with the final book in the trilogy, Bloodchild, coming in 2019. You can sign up to her newsletter here: https://anna-stephens.com/get-in-touch/

They say blood begets blood. In the country of Rilpor, if you spill enough of it, blood begets gods.

Anna has a BA

The Godblind Trilogy (3 books)
  • Godblind (Godblind #1)