Start by marking “FIELDS OF LIES” as Want to Read:
FIELDS OF LIES

FIELDS OF LIES

On the surface, Michael and Bernadette have had the dream life. Married in a passionate whirlwind some years ago, the two have raised a loving family together, sticking with each other through thick and thin. While their strength as a family is unsurprising to anyone who knows them, to the two of them, it’s a miracle things haven’t totally fallen apart already. Especially ...more
Published February 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about FIELDS OF LIES, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FIELDS OF LIES

Start your review of FIELDS OF LIES
Divya Mahajan
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book via @Redershouse from the author. It is a love story, murder mystery with dashes of betrayal, infidelity, love triangle and small town ambience thrown in.
Through murder is central to the theme the story revolves around lost love, betrayal mid life crisis. Each character is caught in his/her own web of secrets.
Bernie and Michael's marriage is caught in the middle of all the webs and is falling apart due to lack of communication and also past secrets catching up and threatenin
River Dixon
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author did an excellent job of establishing tension and intrigue. Each chapter gave you just enough to complicate the plot even further while giving just enough clues to send your mind in one direction and then pulling it to another. Field of Lies is an enjoyable thriller with interesting characters.
Janet
Jul 29, 2019 added it
I got this book free to preview. It was okay. I kept getter pulled out of the story by the numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. I’m sure that will all be edited before too long.
Roisin
Mar 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
The author is very amateur.Errors,whether typos or misspells or whatever are so many that this book was so annoyingly unreadable.I suggest authors who aren't native English speakers to publish in their mother tongue or invest in good editor.
DLV
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a Complimentary Copy of this book from Voracious Readers Only.

This book was well written!!

The plot twists in this book kept me interested.

Great book for a rainy day!!
Lonna
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although there were many grammatical and spelling errors, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are well developed and interesting. The descriptive writing made it easy to picture the settings and people. I would have given the book a 5 star rating if there hadn't been so many errors.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author through Voracious Readers Only for review.
Et Emily
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What’s better in a murder mystery than a web of lies? A field of lies. How do you up the ante on that? Add more than one field. In Sabina Gabrielle Carrara’s Fields of Lies, multiple fields of friendship and marriage have basked in apparent peace for over twenty years. Yet the hand of death is simply slumbering.
As Fields of Lies opens in the quaint Irish village of Seacross, life seems benign. However, Bernadette and Michael Greaney are living a lie. They don’t love each other. The seemingly sol
Nighat Jahangeer
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book of betrayal,murder,lies and mystery. This is a page turner work with Interwoven story line.
The writer is so skillful in its plotting and characterization. She tackles several themes at a time and clearly describes every single event.
The writing style is familiar. The story is infused with powerful emotions. This is a real life oriented story which engages the readers in its turns and twists.
An Interesting story having beautiful characters and locations. Author kept the suspense alive ti
Trina Dixon
Apr 08, 2020
Lena Berchielli
Apr 24, 2020

• The Worst Best Man
  • So Absurd It Must Be True: funny tales for dirty minds (Unique and Absurd Book 1)
  • Acting Out of Love (Steel Brothers Celebrity Romance #1)
  • Alpha Girls: The Women Upstarts Who Took on Silicon Valley's Male Culture and Made the Deals of a Lifetime
  • Coral
  • The Secret Vow
  • Whispers and Wild Things
  • Insomnia
  • I Killed Scheherazade: Confessions of an Angry Arab Woman
  • Rescue Me (Between Heaven and Hell #0.5; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Protecting Cassie (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Letters to My Ex: with all my love ~ a
  • At Night

News & Interviews

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”  Theodor Geisel said...