Start by marking “Trinity of Bones (The Necromancer's Song #2)” as Want to Read:
Trinity of Bones (The Necromancer's Song #2)

Trinity of Bones

(The Necromancer's Song #2)

The much-anticipated second title of the Necromancer's Song trilogy. Naya Garth will do whatever it takes to bring Corten back from the shores of death.

Naya Garth, recently resurrected, is returning to Talmir--to the homeland that betrayed her. She is no longer their spy and weapon. She will testify against her former ambassador and spymaster, Valn, the man who had her mur
Published October 29th 2019 by Charlesbridge Teen

To ask other readers questions about Trinity of Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trinity of Bones

Start your review of Trinity of Bones (The Necromancer's Song #2)
Sasha
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it just as much as the first book!

the writing style is amazing, the pacing was perfect, the characters are to fall in love with, the twists are well done and the political heavy atmosphere was everything I wanted!
Annemieke / A Dance with Books
3,5 stars

Thank you to netgalley and Charlesbridge Teen for the review copy in exchange for an honest review. This does not change my opinion in anyway

I read Twice Dead, the first book last year and wasn’t entirely taken with it. However when I saw the sequel I knew I needed to give it a second chance. I am glad I did. I liked it a little better than the first.

My biggest complaint with the first book was the world building. In this book we certainly get more of that. We travel to Naya’s home co
Kimberly Zirkle
Aug 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Pretty good book. Reminded me a lot of the RA Salvatore books that I have read. If you're into magic this is a good book to read.
Roger Hyttinen
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Necromancer’s Song series and follows Naya, the daughter of a sea merchant captain, who was murdered and then brought back to life as a wraith by a Necromancer.

In this book, she finds herself back in her country of Talmir, a place she never thought she’d ever see again given that Talmirans absolutely loathe the undead. Because of the events that took place in the last book, she’s also marked as a traitor to Talmir.

There’s quite a bit going on in this story. First
CR
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When this book came up to read I was freaking out!!! I loved book one and this one omg I about died. I need more right now!! This was a fabulous edition to the story! Each character was wonderful and the story was well paced and didn't disappoint. The writing was beautiful and engaging and the twists and turns kept me going until the very last page!! I can't wait to get my own copy of this!
Tracy
Mar 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
When I requested this book, I overlooked that it was book 2 in a series. I had not read book one yet so now that I have read both books, I have to say that they are at least equally as good as the one. I think I might even like this book better!
Kay Mcleer
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story, I loved the first one so I was excited for this one to come out. It didn't disappoint, the characters were great and it was a fun ride from beginning to end.
Nia Dragin
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed on Cyn's Workshopa

Trinity of Bones is more engaging than the previous novel. This is partly due to the previous novel more focused on world-building than characterization for the first half of it. Trinity of Bones has moved past that, building up the tone and tension of the novel and giving the characters more focus. Now Naya has a chance to shine in this novel. However, she is not the only one who shines throughout the novel. Corten has died, and through his death, Seal give
Caroline
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What. A. Page-turner!! Excellent followup to the first book in this series. I especially enjoyed reading Corten’s mysterious (and creepy) time in the land of the dead, and absolutely loved the new cast of side characters :D

PS all aboard the SS Nayacisco
Chelsea
Jun 23, 2019
Kallan  Neddeff
Jun 30, 2019

• From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Romanov
  • Spectacle (Spectacle, #1)
  • The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
  • Magic for Liars
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • The Sound of Stars
  • Reverie
  • Manga Classics: Romeo and Juliet
  • The 5-Minute Prayer Plan for Teen Girls
  • The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)
  • Slumber
  • To Best the Boys
  • Fawkes
  • The Dark Beneath the Ice
  • Never-Contented Things

The Necromancer's Song (2 books)
  • Twice Dead (The Necromancer's Song, #1)