Start by marking “Hellions (Badlands: Next Generation #2)” as Want to Read:
Hellions (Badlands: Next Generation #2)

Hellions

(Badlands #6)

Maliki
Vicious.
Nyx
Chaotic.
Maliki + Nyx
Vicious. Chaotic. Gods.

What once was sweet has turned vile.

I covet death.
He thrives in darkness.

Our sacrilegious desires run rampant.
Our maleficent demons demand to be sated.

Mercy finds no refuge in our hearts.
Insanity takes courtship within our minds.

Together, we embark on a path saturated in blood and rotting corpses
Kindle Edition
Published March 14th 2019 by BB Books

Start your review of Hellions (Badlands: Next Generation #2)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
degenerates_hellions_cover-reveal-banner

so I enjoyed this one a lot it was sick As!!! if you get my drift.
Totally hardcore from the onset this pushed all my diabolical and totally devious buttons and as such if you do have any particular triggers just do be aware as this doesn't hold back when it comes to the bloody gore and murderous mayhem.
There are no inhibitions or brakes when it comes to certain behaviours between these pages.
"Hellions" itself is the complete story of Maliki and Nyx but it does need to be experienced in sequence
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

description So to start, I will be upfront and say I was very confused when I realized that this book would be about Maliki and Nyx. Especially considering I didn't feel like Addy and Zane's "romance" had any closure at the end of  Degenerates. Even after finishing this book I don't feel like the romance aspect of their story felt complete. I found this especially annoying because there was some sort of discord going on between them at several points in this book, and we never get any insight into what was
Mimiorphee
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
After I finished Degenerates, I couldn't wait to read Nyx and Maliki (and Cam)'s story in Hellions.

Damaged, tortured, violent souls those two were perfect for each other.

"Legendary together— vicious, chaotic gods.”

I admit that I was taken aback by the beginning of the book which it was different from the ending of the previous installment (maybe because I had an ARC version of the book?).

That being said, I completely loved being transported back to the Badlands. I was expecting darkness,
Darlene I read WAY to many books
KC Leigh
“We were the ugly truth of the world we came from, born with tragedy coursing through our blood. He was angry, a vicious sadist full of rage. I was lost, a masochist trapped in a state of chaos. We were hellions embarking on a path of carnage, feeding our demons and using one another. We turned pain to power, and we thrived on our insatiable lust for darkness and death. Together, we were two vicious, chaotic gods.

YASSSS y’all!! This book is classic Natalie Bennett and everything I’ve come to
Lorrie
I can't say I was a big fan of Maliki and his stiletto when he was in the hotel room with that girl. That was a bit much for me tbh. This one just didn't suck me in as much as some of the others, and I was a bit confused with the ending. It was just okay. ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘Hostile Hellions’ Stars***

And things just got more twisted…

Ok.

I know this entire series is all kinds of twisted goodness, no denying that, but this twisted is a different kind and one I didn’t see coming, but considering who we are talking about, maybe I should have…

But on to Maliki and Nyx...I loved and adored these two. They have this crazy sort of controlled calm thing going on, which I know doesn’t necessarily make total sense, but it’s how I felt as I got to know them. Yes, they
Ani Conda
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, dark, steamy and heart breaking. I loved the first generation but the Hellions have completely captured my heart. Natalie Bennett has created characters that are sweet but are filled with jagged edges. The twist and turns in the book keep you guessing but the plot twist in this one took a knife to my heart for the Savages. I need the next instalment like a fix. More darkness, intrigue and depraved romance, Natalie Bennett has made me an addict of the Badlands.
That Chic Jamie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hellions is the 2nd book in the Next Generation series. This is the second half of a series and it must be read in order.

Hellions is Nyx and Maliki's story that is part of a bigger story and it is sooo good. These two, man! I knew, I just knew these two would go at it!

Characters- 5
Story - 5
Darkness- 5 with triggers involved.
Overall- 5

Do not go into this series thinking rainbows and unicorns, you won't find any!
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Wow.
I just devoured that book. In one sitting. Nyc and Maliki were EVERYTHING. Usually with series, you have main characters that you love and you have secondary characters that you just like alot. Not with this series. You just love love love ALL the characters so much. No favorites. I love Maliki. I love Nyx.
***SPOILER**
SO SAD FOR TRIX!! I LIKED HER! & OMGG SAM. GASP. I LOVE THIS GENERATION!!! I am so excited for Luce next!!!!!! 5 of the biggest stars
Karlie
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow the wait was totally worth it for hellions,just sh$&,it was everything I could of asked for,for nyx and Maliki.
There is surprises you don’t see coming and leave you with WTF just happened hahaha.
I can’t wait for the next
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Hmmmm

There are so many moving parts to this series, and every time one piece locks into place, another starts spinning out of control. I love it. My brain definitely isn’t taking any rests here in the Badlands.
Nyx & Maliki are two more twisted halves finding their place in the darkness.
I just wanna know what is happening!
doreen
Sep 14, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I couldn't get into this book. Had a hard time connecting with Maliki and Nyx. I've liked the other books. Hopefully the next one gets more interesting. ...more
Jac K
**You must read Degenerates. This review will have spoilers from previous books. **

3.5 Stars
Hellions starts where we left off. Cam is in a coma. Bella, Lilith, Samuel, Demon, Ace & Darrian are still missing. The gang is regrouping at Savage HQ and getting ready to go back out after them.

Nyx is in a bad place. She’s dealing with Butcher’s betrayal, Cam’s injury, and Annie’s mercy killing. IMO, her character has more depth than Addy’s, and her “darkness” felt more authentic. Maliki Erebus (Venom #
Rush

I couldn't wait to read this book. When I found out it was Nyx and Maliki's book, I was a little too excited. I was hoping that it would meet my expectations and it did. My favorite book of the series so far has been Outcasts. Arlen is my bitch and Grimm, I just love him. I was happy to see that Nyx had both of her parents' qualities and was just a kickass heroine in general.

I'm a fan of friends to lovers
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
The next generation is just as depraved!
Loved Nyx and Maliki. I couldn't put this book down. I definitely didn't expect the things that happened. Natalie knows how to keep you guessing. I enjoyed this book more than the first one. I can't get enough of the Badlands and the deranged people who live there.
thehotmesslibrary
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Degenerates and Hellions by Natalie Bennett are part of the Badlands: Next Generation series which looks at a time in the future where everything is uncertain, cults rule most of the land and it is a live or die mentality. Degenerates looks at Adelaide ‘Princess’ Savage and Zane ‘Venom’ prince, both of them are on two different sides but both as wild and destructive. This book was hard core from the beginning, showing a level of violence and darkness not often found in book. Basically, no one is ...more
Simply Honest
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
💜💀🖤💜💀Hellions 💀💜🖤💀💜

ARC kindly provided for an honest review

🖤My honest review and opinion🖤

Hellions is book sixth of the Bandlands Next Generation series by author Natalie Bennett.

This books is all kinds of fucked up and I love it! Don’t know what that says about me.

This book continues when the last one left of and everyone is on edge after all that happened and the repercussions of someone’s betrayal.

The kids are still missing and the group are on a journey to find them.

This is a new level of d
Emma Stanley
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow I’m so speechless right now and not sure where to even start with this review. When I read the first generation books Romero and Cali were my favs even though I had liked the other characters and their books, it just couldn’t take the place of those two. When the second generation came out I fell in love with Zane and Addy and I figured it would turn out like the first gen in how I felt, but I absolutely loved Maliki and Nyx and their story and it’s right up there with Zane and Addy. This wa ...more
Badh
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The tagline on this book is vicious chaotic gods, and yeah, that is pretty much a perfect description of it. Natalie Bennett writes dark, and this one is DARK. If you aren't fully ready to embrace the full Natalie Bennett dark experience, then you might want to pass this on by, because yeah.

Maliki is the second in command to Zane, the head of the Venom. Now that Zane and Addy are together, the Venom and the Savages are allied. They are also hunting down missing members of their respective facti
Linds
So, this might be blasphemy for some, but i think i dig the next gen badlands stories more than their parents. Maybe because there's a smidge more romance on these? Or perhaps because we already KNOW the world that they're in so the stories are more focused on the H and h? Either way i loved the not-so slow friends-to-lovers story between Nyx and Malik.

Nyx is Addy's best friend, Grimm and Adler's daughter. Malik is Zane's fellow Venom, number 2 on the hierarchy if you will. This story is a stra
Joyffree
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfectly broken
"We were both made up of jagged edges and empty spaces, tragically perfect for one another." - Nyx
Should it bother me that I get them? That I love what they are together?

I have been reading this series since the first generation (Savages) and I keep asking myself -
How does each episode only get better? And it does.
I will admit I never saw this twist coming - NEVER and now I have so many questions - WTH ??
I figure if you are this far in the series you know what is going on and who
Misty
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell of twisted darkness...this book, Im truly at a loss for words. I knew going into this one would be intense, but crap, I can't even describe what went on and there was so much. The events that took place are a lot to take in and I have so many questions. Natalie did a lot of twisted things in this newest installment, much more twisted then the others.

Going in, this is Maliki and Nyx story. Both as you know are very broken and dark inside. At times it feels as if they feed off each othe
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
The momentum and storyline in Hellions flowed better than Degenerates, which hints that the author is concentrating more on her delivery, attention to detail, as well as the composition and it has paid off. This series is my favorite from this author and I’m happy to see it receive the consideration it deserves.

The next generation of the Badlands are starting to live up to my desires and wants from this series. The characters are just as deplorable and degenerate as their parents and it makes m
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I'm still in shock. I've sat here staring at the last words of Hellions for a good 10 minutes trying to process all the shit that just went down. I'm at a complete loss on what to even say in a review. Did what just happen, really happen? Damn Natalie Bennett really fecked me up with this one.

Nyx and Maliki are the vicious two I expected and loved. Nyx with most of her dad in her and a little of her mom. She is the princess of death, what more did you expect. She's vicious, callous, har
⭐Barbara S⭐
UNBELIEVABLE 4 star⭐⭐⭐⭐

I don't know where to start because I'm speechless I never would have thought,
i'd like this book series because it is horror but it keeps you so excited and scared.
I didn't want to finish this book just read it on and on.

Addy and Zane were introduced to us in the first book as well as Maliki and Nyx

Maliki ruthless men killer grew up with Zane

Nyx broken girl cheated by her best friend she is also the daughter of Grimm and Arlen

I don't know what to think of the two If Addy
Dangerously in love with books
I’m feeling very disturbed, to many triggers in this one, sorry if it’s sounding a bit negative but let me just assure you that it’s not, I’ve always said that if a book doesn’t make you feel something then it’s not worth reading and my god Nat your books are something else.

Nyx and Maliki are disgustingly disturbed characters, but they just make me feel so giddy, they love each other so much and they go together so well you cannot help fall in love with them.

So far they’ve rescued one from the
Terri West
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yet another great addition to this fabulous series, Nyx and Maliki are colourful, twisted and essentially broken characters but you have to love them. As with all of the books in this series, this is not for the feint hearted, it is unforgivingly violent and I don't just mean the odd dead body. I also enjoyed spending more time in this series with Cam, over the various books we get to know him better but his place in the growing puzzle is yet to be revealed.
I love the way Natalie Bennett develop
Jackles
What a complicated story

This series is becoming a mess. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a new editor needs to go through the books and clean up the mess the last editor left. A good cleanup would help this out so much. Now there’s just so much deception going on that the storyline is starting to get out of hand. I think the most annoying thing is when someone makes reference to something someone else said to them, but we never actually get to know what was said. And the whole secrecy
Ashlee
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hellions

First off if you haven't read the other stories in this series you will be severally lost. This story is about Nyx and Maliki they have grown to be very close friends with the journey to find the missing children. But Nyx and Maliki really want to be more but they are very brutally broken over people who have hurt them in life so this is a slow burn romance but typical Natalie blood gore satan and sex story. You can't help but root for them though. You quickly fall in love with them and
« previous 1 3 next »

• Skeleton King
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted, #4)
  • The Cruelest Chaos (Unsainted, #3)
  • Volatile Obsessions
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves, #1)
  • If You Dare (Dare #3)
  • Shallow River
  • Scartissue
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys #1)
  • Wolf (The Brotherhood, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare, #2)
  • Regrets (The Sterlings, #1)
  • Maria (Made Men, #7)
Natalie Bennett is an International Bestselling Author and lover of all things dark & twisted.

Crafting romance with strong elements of horror, in her books the villains, anti-heroes, and underdogs always come out on top, ‘finding’ their perfect match along the way.

When she isn’t working, she’s enjoying time with her family or relaxing with an iced mix of rum.

Join my reader's group:

Badlands (9 books)
  • Savages (Badlands #1)
  • Deviants (Badlands #2)
  • Outcasts (Badlands #3)
  • Heathens (Badlands #4)
  • Degenerates (Badlands: Next Generation #1)
  • Renegades (Badlands: Next Generation #3)
  • Miscreants (Badlands #8)
  • Tyrants (Badlands Book 9)