Start by marking “Zero Hour: Zero Tolerance Prequel (Lost Kings MC, #11.5)” as Want to Read:
Zero Hour: Zero Tolerance Prequel (Lost Kings MC, #11.5)

Zero Hour: Zero Tolerance Prequel

(Lost Kings MC #11.5)

The night we met, I only tagged along to support my best friend. Then I saw Lilly. There’s no harm in picking up a girl for myself, right?
One time. A few hours with her underneath me. No longer than a night. That’s all I ever need with a woman. I’m the Vice President of the Lost Kings MC. There’s no shortage of women waiting to warm my bed.
Lilly’s appetite matches my own
152 pages
Published February 14th 2019 (first published February 14th 19)

To ask other readers questions about Zero Hour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero Hour

Start your review of Zero Hour: Zero Tolerance Prequel (Lost Kings MC, #11.5)
Malene
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zero Hour is the perfect prequel for getting me pumped and excited to read Z and Lilly’s upcoming story - Zero Tolerance. This prequel is all about them. Short stories of how they first meet and how insanely hot their chemistry is. They agree to only have a sexual relationship but their connection and attraction run so much deeper. Lilly is such a feisty and intelligent woman who knows her strengths. I forgot how much I adore her but I’m not a fan of the way she leaves it with Z. As tough a man ...more
Coco.V
Feb 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (2/16/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Lilly’s appetite matches my own and one night suits her fine.

But it’s not enough. I can’t get her out o
Jessica Alcazar
You can see from the title that this is a prequel, so basically an introduction of sorts. If you're a Lost Kings fan, then about 75% of this you've already read. If you're new to this motorcycle club, this is a perfect place to start before you dive into Zero's HEA journey coming in a couple of weeks!

This little piece of goodness is a compilation of Lilly and Zero. They are moments in time from the last couple of years where Lilly and Zero were together. It gives you an insight on the very b
Lisa Young
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg. Autumn has out done herself one again. I love it. I want more of Z and Lilly. Autumn always shocks me with how she can make you feel what the characters are feeling with words and this prequel was no different. It will make you crave Zero Tolerance even more. Way to go Autumn. It was outstanding.
Lana Reads
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read any of previous books, this beginnig of Z's and Lilly's story will be interesting for you. Otherwise there wasn't anything new happening (at all), except we got to know Lilly a little bit. ...more
Nicola
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every time without fail Autumn delivers an outstanding piece of storytelling!
These wee stories are the perfect lead in to the most anticipated book out the LOKI series, giving us glimpses of Z & Lilly prior to their full story.
Absolutely cannot wait to read Zero Tolerance now!!
NAT.orious reads ☾
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ★★★★✬ with zero gravity
This book is for you if… you can't get enough of the LoKi brothers.

Overall.
Autumn Lake Jones proves that authors don't have to hit a million sales to be a big author. I love the wit and fun that is surrounding the steamy scenes as well as the little lectures on life in between.
This is a prequel to the 13th book in the series which will revolve around Lilly and Z. And. I. Am. On. A. Field. Trip. Just my kinda luck #1stworldproblems.

Anyhoo I really really liked to
Between the sheets book reviews
This was absolutely perfect, a short prequel story before the much anticipated wait for Zero Tolerance to be released.

I have always adored Zero and loved hearing about him in all the other Lost Kings books, so "Zero Hour" was perfect as it gave us a deeper look into how he and Lilly came about.

Vice President of 'Lost Kings MC' Zero sets his eyes on the stunning Lilly whilst out one night with his President and best friend Rock, it is definitely lust at first sight. He is happy with sex without s
Daniele
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fans of Autumn Jones Lake have been anticipating book twelve in the Lost Kings MC series for months, possibly even years!

While those fans have been chomping at the bit for the release of Zero Tolerance, AJL has been busy putting together an incredible surprise for all of us.

Book 11.5, Zero Hour! A collection of short stories that includes previously published material; as well as, completely new material.

Given more insight into the development of Zero and Lilly’s relationship, it’s easy to un
Heather
Oh my word!

Ok... so I feel the need to preface this review by saying I have adored Lilly and Zero since he found his siren in Slow Burn (seriously... since the beginning y'all!). After reading Zero Hour my love for them has just grown and grown and grown.

And my suspicion on what happened to dear, sweet, filthy-mouthed Lilly has grown too...

As usual Autumn has delivered one HELL of a home run and I, honest to God, just turned back to page 1 to read this ALL OVER AGAIN!

If you know nothing of LOKI
Athena Stephenson
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So umm 😐 first I was like hot damn ☺️ that is some sexiness right off the hop Autumn was throwing us! Then as usual I got reeled into the sweet, romantic side of her fierce alpha male Z! 😍😍😍 I definitely need me some Z! 😅 The prequel story of Lilly and Z started off with a bang and then slowly got confusing and fizzled out and it broke my poor heart! But getting some insight into how they started and how it may turn out was eye opening and I can’t wait to see how Autumn redeems Lilly in the ...more
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Reviewed by: Candice

Zero Hour was the perfect prequel to the upcoming Zero Tolerance which is the much anticipated 12th novel in the amazing Lost Kings MC series!

For those of us who have been reading since the beginning of the series, this prequel just reiterates just how PERFECT Z and Lilly are together.

While the ending left me feeling incredibly ANGRY with a certain someone it also filled me with excitement of what’s to come!

The angst, the anger, the heat, Z, Lilly, ahhh I just KNOW I’m in
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Omg I loved this short stories, makes everything come together and helped me understand Z a little but more. Autumn really stole my heart with this story the different little mini stories each had it's own heart and one you couldn't help falling for. This really get's you ready for what's to come. Z might be my next fav biker, a totally different side of him really shines in these stories. #TEAMZ I'm in love with it right from the start, steamy and sexy and pure alpha all mixed into the differen ...more
Louise  O
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Zero, I have been waiting on you since the beginning; they say that all good things come to those who wait, well they certainly have! Lake has delivered 4 short stories about Z and Lilly, Having only read 2 of them previously I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him, I mean them!

Autumn you have dragged me further down the rabbit hole and left me wanting Zero tolerance more than ever. I am counting down the days until I have Z in my hot little hands, adulting will be thrown out the window.

Ratin
Yvette
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect book to read as we are waiting Zero Tolerance.
So many questions I had before were answered but in a way that still left me eager to read more about it in the upcoming book.
I knew from the very first book, Slow Burn, I had an attraction to Zero and I was happy to read about him and his sense of humor and loyalty to his MC in the past books. But Zero Hour gave me more and a glimpse on what he really was thinking the whole time as the story built up.
If you're waiting for Zero H
Narelle Miller
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sophie Ruthven
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was an exactly what I needed to have a refresher of all things Loki/ Z & Lilly. Loved these stories so much. Cannot wait to see this love story blossom. Can guarantee that there will be lots of throw downs and drama.
Thanks so much Autumn for putting these stories into one amazing bundle
Crystal Aliases
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Perfect appetiser while waiting for Z’s story to be released.
Denise
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great prequel to Z & Lilly's story. It's actually 3-4 snippets of Z and Lilly throughout the series so far. Great setup for their story. ...more
Tanisha Sietmann-Franzese
autumn you blow me away every time!!! Z and Lilly’s chemistry 🔥🔥I cant wait for Zero Tolerance and zero Regret. Love the hook at the end ❤️
Nothing but Sexy Books Blog
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Z is the definition of an MC Alpha!
Kristen Lindtvedt
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Important to Read Before Moving on to Zero Tolerance!

"Zero Hour" is the 15th installment and 4th short story in the Lost Kings MC series written by author Autumn Jones Lake. It is a refresher of sorts of Z's and Lilly's meeting and budding connection. And unlike Lake's previous novellas, this one is told as five separate, chapter length, story shorts, four taken from previous Lost Kings (LOKI) installments, and one new story.

Unlike the other couples within this series, Z and Lilly pop in and ou
Janee_dark&eroticreads4me
A quick tease from the sinfully delicious & one of LOKI's favorite bad boys, Z!

It's here! One of the LOST KINGS favorite bad boys finally gets his own book... well a little tease to tie over the fans until Friday at least! Pleased to say, Z's book - ZERO TOLERANCE has just been released and fans of this series are going gaga!

Zero Hour gives readers a sneak peak into how Z and Lilly's over-before-it-began relationship started, and something tells me things are going to get a lot worse before they
Brittany
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Talk about steamy! Z and Lilly’s story definitely brings the hot factor to the table setting us up what should be an epic duet in Zero Tolerance (release date February 22nd, 2019) and then Zero Regrets.

This prequel starts with Zero (better known as ‘Z’) and Lilly when they first meet and takes us through five important meeting points leading up to Zero Tolerance. I love the way the author gives us glimpses into the background of both the hero and heroine, filling in blanks that were left from re
Patricia Daniel
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is exactly what it claims to be. It is an incite to what/who Z and Lilly are. It gives you a little background of their personalities and relationship from earlier books and a little of new information also. So even if you haven't read them you will be able to enjoy them to their fullest. Although I would recommend you read from the first book Slow Burn, As Z is a secondary character since the beginning. And now we are going to get some more indept details about him and his life.
This a
Mandie Foxylutely
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, prequel, reviewed-2019
The perfect prequel for everyone, being a hardcore LOKI fan or a new reader to the series, this gives an insight into how Z and Lilly came to be. A great catch up before we dive head first into Z’s book, Zero Tolerance.

I loved getting hooked into Z and Lilly’s background. Throughout the series both have been key characters to main storylines. Z has always been an enigma to me who I first I didn’t like (gasp, horror, I know!) but he has gradually warmed his way into my heart. This prequel made m
Shelby
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be the fastest I have ever read any book. 5 starts all the way! Zero Hour is the much needed prequel to Autumn Jones Lake's upcoming release Zero Tolerance. You will know the background of how Z and Lilly meet as well as the last time they see each other. It is both heartwarming as it is heartbreaking. Z or Zero is a very well round and deep character. If you have read all the books in the Lost Kings MC series (Like Me) Z's story as been long awaited for.

Zero Hour also lets you get int
Meagen A
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
11 books and 4 short story collections later and all I can say is keep them coming!! I can’t seem to get enough of the Lost Kings.

Even in short stories I’m just blown away at how well Autumn captures the heart and soul of her characters, giving us insight into their personalities and inner fears. I feel like I know so many of the Lost Kings and their ladies at such a deep personal level. I love their antics and admire the brotherhood and loyalty they live and breathe.

I also love how Z and Lilly
Crystal
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zero Hour is a collection of 4 short stories pumping readers up for the much anticipated release of Zero Tolerance in the Lost Kings MC series by Autumn Jones Lake.

Covering Lilly and Zero's (Z) first meeting through some never before read tidbits- this novella like read is sure to remind LOKI followers of the sizzling chemistry and down right got wrenching emotions these 2 characters have.

As with all the LOKI installments there are short bits of other well loved characters mentioned in the backg
Janet Gambino
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zero hour (a prequel to Zero Toletance, Lost Kings Mc )
This is a few short stories with a look into Zero and Lilly's beginning.
Even though they are short stories. Some have been read before, if you have read the entire series in order.
And we keep saying Autumn has a way of pulling you into the story. This is one reason we live Autum and her writings. Love this book. We get to see some new and reminded of past stories.
These two have great chemistry.. they really like each other. But then Lilly
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC, #7)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Dangerous Love
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Iron Will (Lords of Carnage Ironwood MC)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)
  • Day Three (What Bad Boys Do #1)
Autumn is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the popular Lost Kings MC and Hollywood Demons series. Autumn firmly believes that true love stories never end and that is reflected in the stories she tells.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law.

She was born and raised in upstate New York, where most of her books are set. Autumn still enjoy

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)