Start by marking “Until Mercy” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Until Mercy

C.C. Monroe

Until Mercy

(Happily Ever Alpha World)

They say have Mercy on the tortured soul. But what they didn’t say is Mercy was that tortured soul. No one warned me that Mercy couldn’t always be something to save you when you were lost in despair. But it could drown you in its depth, and when I was ready to give up on her, she pulled me in and down on my knees.

I peered up in her eyes and whispered. “Mercy, please have
Published April 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Mercy

Start your review of Until Mercy
Fiona Fog
Full Circle

This story was an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs. The pain both our leads endured apart is heart breaking. Knowing your other half is out there and having had it for a brief moment in times makes it all the harder.

When Mercy meets Kellan she’s not whole. A broken and damaged woman with secrets that could kill her and those around her. But there’s something about Kellan that calls to her soul. And she can’t ignore it.

Kellan didn’t expect Mercy. Hearing her laughter in the
Melissa
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This story is deep, emotional and real. You definitely get a feel for the pain that the characters are going through and feeling. Mercy broke Kellan’s heart when she ran and he struggles with his feelings everyday. They are both living in there own kind of misery. Even when they are reunited their feelings are raw and there is a lot of anger to process through even though they still love each other deeply.
Safety and Spoilers
Safe! Both celibate during their separation. No ow drama, Mercy’s
Jessica
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

I enjoyed this sweet story!
I love the happily ever alpha world!
Great ‘series’ to read and fall in love with.
Michelle
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend this book!
Ginny Pearson
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kellan and Mercy have a fast relationship but her past has found her again. Everytime she lets her guard down a little, he shows up.
Kellan is now a PI and bounty hunter. Nico has contacted him about a job. He meets up with Trey, Kingston, Shayla, and Lana and finds out it is his Mercy they want him to find.
Will he be able to find her and keep her safe? Will she stop running?
Djg
Lots of angst and a great reunion scene. Mega hot love scenes.
The h met the H on the run from evil/violent ex then had to leave him when the ex reappeared. Now 3 years later their paths are about to cross again.
Connected to ARR the H's parents are Sophie's friends from Until Nico.
Negs are the h is a martyr, but happy for them to get their HEA.
Keewatin
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Begging for Kellan

This novella was very alphalicious, Kellan was definitely one of the biggest alphas I have ever read about. Mercy was a super strong and intelligent women. Love the HEA <3
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Dun... dun... dun!!!! CC Monroe is back and better than ever!! Her writing is beautiful and pure. She's creative and so descriptive. When she gives me heartbreak... I feel it in my soul. When she gives us a tortured character... I ache for them! When she gives us love... I love all of them! Really, it's a unique talent but CC Monroe oozes creativity with every word. I was thrilled when I saw this book was so close. I made the time to read these words even when I didn't have a ton of time. I can' ...more
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Natalie Rhodes
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited to read this story!! Love this author and her writing always pulls me in as a reader!

Mercy is by far one of my favorite characters. I loved her from the start. She had been through a lot in her life and she was just coasting through. Then comes alpha.. KELLAN! Man I loved him so much. He was so passionate and protective of her. He was super flirty and fun to read!! These two had explosive chemistry from the start. Then these two went through heartbreak...the kind of heartbrea
Sandra
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: posted-reviews, 5-star, ku
Wow, what a rollercoaster ride of emotions! From the very beginning my heart was already breaking. Mercy has been on the run from a monster since she was 19. When she finally felt she found a home and love of a good man, she had to run again and this time to also protect Kellan. With a broken heart, Kellan tried to move on, but fate had a different plan. The chance reunion just showed how meant to be they were. When Kellan finally realized who Mercy was running from and why, he was willing to do ...more
Brittany Hively
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with the characters in Until Mercy immediately. Within the first chapter I was hooked and needed to finish. It was one of those books that I could have read in one sitting if I had the time.

CC Monroe has a way of hooking you with her characters and bringing their feelings to life in tangible feelings for the readers.

And the angst! I knew, I just knew that there was something big happening and I was waiting for it. I knew it would a huge part of the story! I just had no idea how
Stacy Hahn
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Until Mercy is an emotional second chance romance that is filled with drama, suspense, friendship, pain, passion, and unending, unforgettable love. Mercy loves fiercely and when she was young and naïve this didn’t serve her well. Mercy was blinded by her love and goodness by a man who was nothing but a monster.

Running from her past, she finds her future in Kellan. He is everything that Link wasn’t. Link was toxic, dangerous and controlling. Being too afraid to trust completely, she has to leave
L
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fate and Destiny Strong Forces in Finding True Love

This book is absolutely everything I wanted in a Happily Ever Alpha World book and so much more! The story of Mercy and Kellan finding, losing, and rediscovering their "BOOM" is simply incredible! Complex, compelling characters, a story that provokes genuine emotion, and clear connections to the original Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds are the characteristics of Until Mercy that make this book an outstanding addition to the 2019 series. CC
Brianna Cooper
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: small-town-love
I loved until mercy! Mercy and Kellan’s story was heart wrenching, beautiful, and just amazing to read. They had to endure some awful things separately and together but reading their pain made their happily ever after just so much stronger. Knowing what they went through and their love was strong enough to overcome it was just beautiful. CC Monroe has this way with words where she gets you to connect to each character and feel for them needing to know they will be okay. There’s other characters ...more
Brianna Cooper
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: until-your-boom
booklovingredhead
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This follows the story of Mercy and Kellan. Mercy is on the run from her first love Link and she also ran away from the man she loves, her Boom Kellan. This book had lots of flashbacks. I was nice but a little bit to much for my liking. What I really loved about this book was how CC Monroe got Mercy and Kellan to meet again. That was done fantastically, she did an amazing job their. I also enjoyed the climax of this book. It was well done as well. The ending was okay, I do wish their was more to ...more
K.S. Rochell
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CC ,delivers A Swoon-worthy alpha hero that will have your Heart and Soul!”

"Kellen Owns Me! I Could Not Put this book down it's that simple!” This intensely captivating story was so alluring, and decadent! I could not devour it fast enough!!!"

The burning chemistry, going on between the main characters, was all perfect This great read draws you in right from the start to finish!

Forget five stars, it deserves 10 This is a very well written outstanding story with emotions that make you feel like
Messy Bun Book Blog
Perfect addition to the Happily Ever Alpha World! I adored this story! CC Monroe has this beautiful way of bringing out all of your feelings in the most beautiful way! Mercy and Kellen do not have a perfect relationship, but it was beautiful - love like theirs does not come around very often! I cried a lot while reading this book, but I do not regret one single tear! The tie into the Until world and the Always and Forever world was seamless. This can be read as a standalone, but I suggest readin ...more
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CC has written another winner! She’s got a way of twining a tale so that your head & heart get caught up in her words and can’t get out until you finish!
I enjoyed seeing Mercy & Kellan find each other again, and to have to work their way past their pain to find happiness with each other again! There’s just enough drama (& a bit of angst) to keep the book moving without overwhelming you.
I loved how she connected Mercy & Kellan to the Until series, and how she connected it to her Always & Forever
Megan Case
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To love someone so much, that even after 4 years later, the pain in your heart, feels like you just lost them yesterday.

That is the definition of Mercy and Kellan.

Mercy is on the run, Kellan finally has a chance to get his girl, but will evil forces at play, let that happen?

Kellan is determined to make Mercy his forever, he doesn't care about the obstacles in the way.

Mercy loves Kellan so much that she would not be able to survive if something happened to him.

This book a whirlwind in the best wa
Island Girl Romance Reads
Wonderful read!! Love everything about this book.
All my favorites in this book; protective Alpha Male, suspense and angst.
Mercy is running from a dangerous past and while running falls in love with a wonderful man.
Love how in love Kellan was with Mercy and how determined he was in finding her.
Omg the suspense and angst had me on the edge on my chair.
Very good book and read.
Love how Nico from Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Until Series was a big part of the book.

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Natasha Mahadeo
This book is Badass and so my kinda book. This story was Capturing and just fucking awesome.

Mercy is running from her dangerous past and Kellan does everything a Protective Alpha male should. This man is Swoon anf Hotness personified.

CC did an awesome job writing theor transition with such ease. She managed to keep us on edge and then smile like a loon when these two were working to break each others walls.

Grab this book now I promise you love it....
Enjoy!!!!
Vixen
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good

First I loved that they stayed loyal to each other the years they were apart. Loved that! She was very traumatized by her ex and when he found her she ran and left her love behind. That’s the minus 1 star that he was scared of the reason of why she ran & stopped looking for her. But when they found each other, they worked through the pain and she resolved to never ever run from him again. It was a sweet story.
Suzanne
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mercy a very fitting name

Mercy meet Link a guy she thought she could change, he was a monster and became her worse nightmare. Mercy had no choice but to run.. She ran into Kellan who was her everything and she was his until she ran. Will she outrun her monster or will she get her happy ever alpha with Kellan? Can you ever really escape your soulmate and the connection you have to each other?
Shaunna Wolensky
Great Read!

Spent the beginning of this book racking my brain trying to find the connection to the Until series! Then when it was revealed I cheered with giddy! I forgot about Maggie and Devon! Kellan was awesome, a lot like his dad! Mercy was smart, careful, and my heart went out to her! But the two of them together... holy smoke Batman! Off-the-charts chemistry! It was nice seeing Nico and Sophie! ❤️🥰❤️
Jennifer Dietz-Smith
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lawd. How do I even begin with this book. Cc monroe sure knows how to drag you into the story, make ya laugh and fall in love. All the while ripping your heart out. Such a complex story. Beautiful lead characters and of course gotta love the side characters (( swoon)) Kingston.
I couldn't get enough and always wanting more. ARR makes another great pick on having her write in the until world. 🥰🥰❤
Samantha Hillman
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh lady's this amazeing author has killed me this story is beautifully written it justed flows like water it kept in hooked from page 1 I couldn't and wouldn't put it down mercy and kellen are so much in love 💘 it made me cry on how much she sacrifices for the loved she loves and bless his heart kellen what a beautiful strong man he is xx
Danielle Robbins
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Mercy was such a great read. It was beautiful and sweet read. I loved it! I loved Kellan and Mercy. Kellan was so swoony and all alpha. Mercy was sweet, I loved her alot. Their chemistry and connection was amazing. I loved seeing the Always and Forever Gang! And of course Nico and Sophie from the Until Series!
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
suspense. are you a fan of emotional roller coaster? u will love this read. so many highs and lows ... keeps ya curious. that book cover totally pulled me in ... love that! i keep finding all these newbie authors lately. this read is part of the "Happily Ever Alpha World" ... got a few more of those to check out ... must read. hope to see CC Monroe to write more soon?

• Until Fools Find Gold
  • Until Midnight: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Dishing Up Love
  • Trapping Her
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • With Kol (Daniels Family Book 2)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Double Trouble (Wallflowers #2)
Author CC Monroe is from the hottest city in the world, Phoenix, Arizona. She spends her days working in fashion and her nights with her face in her laptop telling the stories of the voices in her mind. She left Arizona a few years back and now lives in the beautiful snow state of Utah, where she married her true love!

When she isn't writing or working, she is making people laugh with her mad sens

Happily Ever Alpha World (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla