Start by marking “Until Mercy” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Until Mercy

CC Monroe

Until Mercy

They say have Mercy on the tortured soul. But what they didn’t say is Mercy was that tortured soul. No one warned me that Mercy couldn’t always be something to save you when you were lost in despair. But it could drown you in its depth, and when I was ready to give up on her, she pulled me in and down on my knees.

I peered up in her eyes and whispered. “Mercy, please have
Published April 2019 by Boom Factory Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Until Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Mercy

Natalie Rhodes
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited to read this story!! Love this author and her writing always pulls me in as a reader!

Mercy is by far one of my favorite characters. I loved her from the start. She had been through a lot in her life and she was just coasting through. Then comes alpha.. KELLAN! Man I loved him so much. He was so passionate and protective of her. He was super flirty and fun to read!! These two had explosive chemistry from the start. Then these two went through heartbreak...the kind of heartbrea
Samantha Hillman
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh lady's this amazeing author has killed me this story is beautifully written it justed flows like water it kept in hooked from page 1 I couldn't and wouldn't put it down mercy and kellen are so much in love 💘 it made me cry on how much she sacrifices for the loved she loves and bless his heart kellen what a beautiful strong man he is xx
Danielle Robbins
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Until Mercy was such a great read. It was beautiful and sweet read. I loved it! I loved Kellan and Mercy. Kellan was so swoony and all alpha. Mercy was sweet, I loved her alot. Their chemistry and connection was amazing. I loved seeing the Always and Forever Gang! And of course Nico and Sophie from the Until Series!
Jennifer Smith
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lawd. How do I even begin with this book. Cc monroe sure knows how to drag you into the story, make ya laugh and fall in love. All the while ripping your heart out. Such a complex story. Beautiful lead characters and of course gotta love the side characters (( swoon)) Kingston.
I couldn't get enough and always wanting more. ARR makes another great pick on having her write in the until world. 🥰🥰❤
Jessica Pittman
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Mercy..... Where do I even begin!!!! I absolutely adore Mercy and Kellen they have so so much chemistry between the two of them.They are a very powerful couple that never gives up and keeps pushing on! It was such a nice surprise to see Kingston and the gang.
Lisbeth
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Meh. The hero acted selfish and I didn't like he didn't track the heroine down or was more understanding.
Wendy Pearce
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kellan and Mercy’s story is one that will pull you in from the start! Amazingly written with turns and twists along the way! Will love conquer all?
Kassandra Marie