Start by marking “Breaking the Rules (Single on Valentines Day Book 13)” as Want to Read:
Breaking the Rules (Single on Valentines Day Book 13)

Breaking the Rules (Single on Valentines Day Book 13)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
It started as a joke…

I couldn’t wait until Valentine’s Day was over – not because I hadn’t ever had a boyfriend to spend the day with, but because hearts, flowers and ads for jewellery were plastered everywhere I looked.

And Cupid hadn’t gotten around to shooting his arrow for me.

Everyone thought I needed a man in my life to be happy, but I was happy being single.
Published February 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Breaking the Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking the Rules

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Breaking the Rules (Single on Valentines Day Book 13)
A.W. Clarke
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sweet!

I really enjoyed how sweet this story was by Erin. Her characters are believable and none of them are too pushy or over dramatic. Sawyer is just eager enough to advance to Rowen's heart, and Row is the kindest heart a man would want to keep close to his own. Great story. I recommend this fun read!
Sandy Daniels
Feb 15, 2019
Christina Salem
marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2019
Erin was born and raised in Ontario, Canada, where she resides with her husband and two children.
She found her love of writing as a teen, when she wrote a series of stories for her friends. It became a dream that she would one day publish a novel of her own.
Erin has a passion for creativity in many forms. Aside from writing, she is a photographer, and enjoys painting, playing guitar and