Start by marking “Bennett Mafia” as Want to Read:

Bennett Mafia

There were always whispers about my roommate at Hillcrest Academy.

The wealthiest of the wealthy sent their kids to our boarding school, and Brooke Bennett had been at the top, though I never quite knew why. She was fun and outgoing, but she kept quiet about her family. The only things she showed me were photographs of her brothers.

I became fascinated with her second-oldest
Published March 4th 2019 by Tijan

To ask other readers questions about Bennett Mafia, please sign up.
Alaina Nope, solely from the view of Riley. But it works!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BENNETT MAFIA: Is a full length New Adult novel by Tijan. In this we’re introduced to Riley Bello plus Kai Bennett and his siblings. MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anything by this author I tend to jump on it, she could rewrite the phone book and I’d beg for a copy!!

PAST: At the centre of the story is Brooke Bennett the mafia Princess, she was Riley’s roommate at boarding school when they were in their teens. She tended to be very closed mouth abo
Dri ✰
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
4 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

“There was this fight, this dance between us. Good versus evil—but I wasn’t perfect, and Kai wasn’t evil. He just did evil things.”

Oh my God!!!
I wasn’t expecting to like this book so much, but surprisingly I did.
I couldn’t put it down, I was hooked from the first page to the last. I loved the characters, I just loved everything about it! It was definitely a pleasant and great surprise.
Wendy

I fell in love with Tijan's writing, when I first read (I've done many re-reads) the "Fallen Crest High"  series. I also have a major weakness for "made" men, so I figured this book would be perfect for me.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor right up my alley gif

This story starts out with Riley becoming best friends with Brooke Bennett, at boarding school. Riley doesn't know very much about her new friend, but she does know that Brooke has a lot of brothers and her family seems to be a very "big deal". She is especially interested in the picture
Jen
*** 3.5 Stars!!!***

This book puzzled me at times. I loved it at times, and then at other times I felt it dragged a bit. There were a ton of secrets that slowly get revealed all through out the book. I was on board with that! The thing that was annoying was how long it took for the reveals to come to light. Explanations seemed to go on and on... I often thought: just get on with it already!!!

As for Kai... he’s a badass mafia guy hands down! I loved his presence; I just didn’t feel his dedication
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I was not expecting this to be such a suspenseful story but it had me so intrigued by the mystery of what was going on with Kai's family. I loved that from page one it was able to suck me in and I was just enthralled by everything happening. The Bennett family definitely had a lot secrets that were revealed slowly as the story progressed. It had me dying to more with each turn of the page! Honestly, this has been one of the most captivating books I've read this year
Christina Szczepan-santos
If I could give this book a hundred stars I would.
I absolutely loved it! It had me flipping the pages non stop.
Kai, oh wait! He is everything. I swooned so hard over him. Riley what a strong heroine, full of sass.
I was on the edge more times then not. This book had it all, suspense, drama, sexy times, made me laugh out loud.
Dare I say this may be my favorite Tijan book?

An Arc was kindle provided by Tijan. Thanks a million for the Arc. I loved it.
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,75 "To be a Bennett!!!" stars***

"We're Bennetts. There's a responsibility that comes with our family surname. All of us hate it, but if we have to step up and bear it, we will."

"I am destroying the safe world you had erected, and you're letting me do it. I am fucking terrified that you will hate me at the end of all this..."

A Tijan book and a mafia book together??? Are you kinding me??? HELL YES!!!!
God, i love this woman's writing so damn much!!! She is my secret delight!!!
And I'm rea
Snow
Fuckin hell...

March 4th seems like light years away...

Fuckin hell...

ah, so I finally wrapped up this baby...

What can I say, Tijan left a permanent mark on my soul by creating one of the msot antagonising, pulsatingly vivid male characters (Mason from Fallen Crest High series, if you haven't guessed it before) and in each and every one of her books, I subconsciously search for him in all other characters Tijan creates.

BUT i have to say that Kai Bennett of Bennett Mafia family came too close to th
Jemima
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PSX_20190223_151048

Title: Bennett Mafia
Author: Tijan
Publication Date: March 4, 2019

bf1

Considering that I've read each and every book written by Tijan, one would think that I'd have an idea of how things would play out. I mean, I feel like I should know what to expect by now to the point of it being 'predictable' yet comforting; which is weird because DUH...there is nothing soft and cute about Tijan's books.
But lo and behold, I've been proven wrong once again.
It always shocks me that she somehow continues to blow
Nilufer Yenidogan Ozmekik
4.25 gripping, thrilling and hot romantic stars.
Tijan is one of the greatest indie writers who can perfectly create magnificent mafia/mob boss stories. I think the execution part on Council meeting is already imprinted on my mind and I’ll never easily remove it!
Well as like Leonard Cohen’s lyrics, “You want it darker, we kill the flame!”. And our hero Kai is absolutely big flame killer.
Kai is a great Alpha hero, charismatic, nonchalant, risk taker, passionate. I also loved Riley, she may be br
Lo Bookfrantic

4.5★★★★Stars

Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Type:  Standalone
POV:  First Person – Female

We were no longer our pasts, and last names were forbidden.  We couldn't use them, say them, or even think them.

teaser Bennett Mafia.jpg new

Riley was giving a wealthy life when she was younger but the cost was high.  When the opportunity to start fresh came to join this secret society she didn't think twice.  Riley knew she had to do whatever it took to survive her father's cruelty.

❝I was no longer Bruce Bello's daughte
Sophia Triad
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“My boarding school roommate was a mafia princess”
....
and then she meets the mafia prince.

Review pending
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I am soo obsessed with Tijan's words it isn't even funny. This story was so sexy and addicting and the world that Tijan created in Bennett Mafia was just mindblowing! I am so consumed with Kai and Riley and their connection. They were intense, sexy and so addicting. I could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers, Kai Bennett was sinfully delicious. The head of the Bennett family has always known about his little sister's bestfriend, Riley Bello. But when he suddenly kidnaps her to get w
Gigi
Mar 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was...something. Ridiculous is probably the best word. I love Mafia books, okay? Like, love them. But this book lacked a lot. I couldn't sympathize with Riley at all, she made it very hard to care about her because her thought process was infuriating. She's a so-called operative that legitimately lets everything slide by her - completely unaware of so many things she should be aware of as a "trained agent." That plot point was a waste if she's going to suck at it. I wouldn't be lusting ...more
Kayla Brunson
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, read-in-2019
Wow! Let me first start off by saying that. Tijan didn’t come to play with this one. I devoured this in one sitting because so much was happening that I didn’t want to put my kindle down.

What I liked most about this book was that Tijan wasn’t afraid to go there. There was bloodshed and secrets and I was loving every moment of it. Kai was someone that I wouldn’t want to piss off or meet in a dark alley. Okay I take that back, I might want to meet him in a dark alley wink, wink. He was ruthless a
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
2.5 / 5 stars

A bit of a meh book, I was expecting more but this followed a well-worn road that was littered with unrealistic situations, and 'bad-ass' females who talked about said 'badassness' more than they demonstrated it.
Laura- BookBistroBlog
By: Tijan
3 Stars

The Blurb pulled me to read this book. I mean, what’s not to love when a book is about mafia and includes kidnapping!

Kai Bennett has taken over the family. After losing his mother, brother and father he was next in-line to take over. But now his sister is missing. Kai will stop at nothing to return her to the safety of the family nest.

Riley is working with 411 Network as a Hider. Although it takes a bit of reading to find out what the heck this is and why she chose
Tianna✸loves books✸
This was soooo boring and definitely not my type of read.

Firstly it was so hard to get into. Why the author added chapters like past and present in the beginning when the h was thinking about what happened in her past in the present chapter. It was very messy and confusing. Either we get her past in the past chapter or else the chapters shouldn’t be divided into past present.
Then we get all the rants about the h gushing and talking about the H, who is her friend’s brother. She is like he is hot
Candace Tidwell
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is a book you need to read without interruptions. From the moment you start reading you will be on a nonstop roller coaster ride. Bennett Mafia is intense, full of angst and your mind is constantly trying to keep up with everything that's happening. Kai is an enigma. Riley is brilliant, sassy and a true fighter. The characters will have you intrigued and will completely captivate you. Tijan has once again produced a brilliant storyline that you will immediately fall in love with.
Buy the boo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Whoa....this book was so thrilling and had me on the edge needing to see if and how would Riley survive. Right from that Prologue I knew I was going to be rooting for Riley but then Kai came into the picture and my heart was split in half.

For a moment I thought that Kai & Riley would be an easy peasy couple but boy was I wrong!! Though these two had my tablet sizzling at the chemistry they had for each other despite Riley having such "hatred" for Kai. I honestly didn't know how much of this
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
As many know I love Tijans writing style and mafia! So it wasn't a surprice I loved this one!
At first I was a bit scared because of the many chapters, but then I thought no that's good that means it's longer!! I even started reading slower to enjoy it longer! I'm sad it's over!

I saw so many things not coming! For me this book held many surprizes! I love my kidnapping stories (not in rl, do don't try..) they always hold something special.
Maybe I'm more of the bad guy girl, but I dodn't hate or f
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5 Stars!
... phenomenal. Sexy, heart-stopping and exciting. I couldn’t put it down...

The Review:
Being a fan of this author, it came as no surprise that I loved this book. But what did surprise me is HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BOOK!!

I’m not usually a mafia romance lover. I like them well enough, but it’s not my go-to genre. However, Tijan has a way of writing that always consumes me,
Nova
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok I am going to start this review with this book is amazing seriously I could not put it down from start to finish, I mean who needs to sleep right? One thing you can say about a Tijan book is that they are never ever predictable.

Riley is such a strong character you cannot help but admire her. She was born with a silver spoon but not in a family that was ever what you would call ideal. She was sent away so that she was no longer forced to be a witness to her fathers temper and the way that he t
Grey
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read a Tijan book in a while...and have no idea why, I love her words! I flew through this book! It had everything I wanted...great fleshed out characters, a nice hefty dose of angst, a dark and meaty plot, steamy smut, a nice eclectic Spotify playlist...in other words--EVERYTHING--I have been looking for!

I love slipping into a world that Tijan creates, it is like no other, she spins a web of such intrigue and depth I feel like I am actually seeing it in front of me in vivid clarity.
ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover)

DNF

I am not going to get into it all, but obviously I may be in a minority here ....i just did not like this one at all, felt so juvenile, ridiculous and all over the place
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oh. My. God.

Bennett Mafia was FIRE and SEX. I loved every single damn second of it!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

When Tijan writes a book she doesn’t do it by halves, oh no no no. She puts her all into it and delivers a masterpiece like Bennett Mafia

From the get go I was hooked, consumed, I knew I wouldn’t be able to put it down until I had completely devoured the book and that’s exactly what I did. I read and didn’t stop until it was finished and my god, I’m absolutely loving t
queen_of_the_books_18
Tijan has done it again!

Now I will admit Bennett Mafia took me a little bit to get into but Im glad I stayed with it because as the story went on it was amazing and I loved it.

Kai Bennett.... oh Kai. He was one scary ass mother f*@§er!
I loved the fact that Riley was on the “good” side and Kai was on the “bad” side. Riley was very conflicted about becoming closer to Kai because she knew that she had a very firm stance when it came to her morals and that due to her past she wanted to help peopl
 Rosebud
Little did twelve year old Riley Bello realize that she and her new roommate Brooke at Hillcrest Academy boarding school would become BFF's but that's just what happened.

Thirteen years later, each girl's life has gone in a different direction, Riley as a covert Hider agent, Brooke as the mafia princess she was born to be. Though now physically separated, they're still friends which is why Riley goes into hyper concern mode when news hits her that Brooke has gone missing.

Kai Bennett, Brooke's b
BokaniSak*BookWhore
4.5 stars****+0.5

ooo, i love me some mafia books. this was a good quick read. the Hero was swoon-worthy.. scary and broodying and commanding.. love that mafia boss theme... presenting my Kai (i read this a couple days/week ago, so if he's name aint Kai, dont judge me):
description

what i didnt love
1. character inconsistency..: so was kai really a bad guy? he seemed pretty lenient at times with rats and snitches etc.. something i know the mafia dont play with. also, the h acted strong then she would be a weak
Heather andrews
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kai can be a tad territorial, "Kai didn’t spare him a look, only ducked into an SUV two down from us. “She goes with me. That’s final.” A drunk Riley is a chatty Riley, "he was hot. He was sizzling. He was alluring. He wasn’t cute. But holy hell, there was a dimple, and my knees buckled. I’d never seen that dimple before. I scowled. “Guys shouldn’t be allowed to have dimples.” I loved this book, I fell in love with Kai and I was so proud of Riley the girl grew backbone and didn't take anyone's c ...more
Taste of Romance: Cover reveal and a brand new mafia coming! 8 61 Feb 27, 2019 09:07AM
Fallen Into Tijan...: * March BotM: Bennett Mafia 1 10 Feb 14, 2019 04:07PM
Fallen Into Tijan...: Bennett Mafia 2 13 Feb 07, 2019 03:33PM
“My boarding school roommate was a mafia princess” 1 likes
“Sexual desire pulsated through us. It was heavy in the elevator, and it was alarming, dangerous, but there was more. There was real anger, because if I’d had a choice between fucking him or slicing that knife in his throat, I would’ve taken the knife in a heartbeat. But I also wanted to fuck him.” 0 likes