Start by marking “Alpha Challenge (Shifter of Ashwood Falls, #10)” as Want to Read:
Alpha Challenge (Shifter of Ashwood Falls, #10)

Alpha Challenge

(Ashwood Falls #7)

Feral, unstable, and hungry for blood are a few words used to describe a rogue. They also describe Alec Andrews' leopard. The man is broken. The only things keeping him sane are his family, his pack, and a mate he can't claim. Because claiming Rhea will bring her spiraling down with him the day the darkness wins.

The wolf den mother, Rhea Scott will make Alec hers. Whatever
Published March 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Challenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Challenge

Hsu Lee
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book !
What do you do when you have a stubborn male as a mate ?
He knows she is his mate, and she knows he is her mate.
However, he does not want to make her his mate.
His excuse is that he is trying to protect her from his past.
Bollocks to that!
Rhea is fed up with it.
Then danger comes, and Alec will have make a decision.
You will have to read the book to find out.
It has all the ingredients that yo
Jasmyn
Alpha Challenge is the 10th book in the Ashwood Falls series, and while I highly recommend reading them in order because there are a lot of carryover plots and characters, you could read them individually and still get a really great romance with a lot of great shifter war action.

Just as the shifters of Ashwood Falls think they have defeated the pack intent on destroying them, an attack steals away their young and the hunt is on to get them back. I wish this had been a little bit harder to do. W
Topsues
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two worlds collide. Both try their hardest to repel the other, until the magnetism becomes to strong. To many secrets & lies have built the walls around their hearts and could destroy them both. When Rhea is beyond helpless by the children taken from her, Alec can’t help but react & Rhea has no choice but to except. Lia Davis knows how to write sexy characters, ones who can burrow themselves into your heart. This is the first book I have read in this series. Yes it can be read as a stand ...more
Denise Van plew
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful treat to step back into this world seeing what developed next. Bits and pieces when speaking of the characters and their traits and talents reminded me also why I adore this set of shifters. They are also still growing and changing which keeps it interesting but also the suspense that is woven keeps us glued. In this one a seem to be new enemy but kinda changed form with the ones with him pops up. We are also given a bit of insight of how the enemy changed. Alec and Rhea are ...more
Missy Brown
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a good paranormal passionate romance, this book is for you. I enjoyed Alec and Rhea's story very much. Rita is such a good strong wolf that is very maternal. She protects the young, even if it is with her life. Alec just wants to protect Rhea, even if that means not with him. Join these two on their journey, as they each try to get what they want.

These two together, their passion for their beliefs and each other was just a great read. The push and the pull between the two.
Robin
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alec watches Rhea his mate if only he can get Rhea cornered to allow the mating. Rhea is a strong maternal wolf with hidden depths that Alec will discover during a mission to save the children who were kidnapped.

This is just the beginning of an explosive story that just proves that the path to love in't always easy but worth it in the end. I have loved this series since the beginning and each episode gets better and better. Ms. Davis writes with passion, emotions , adventure and romance what mor
Lory
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another phenomenal addition to the Ashwood Falls series!!! I think it's my favorite so far. This was just the beginning of obstacles in the road that just prove that the path to love isn't always the easiest but worth the fight in the end. That was definitely the case in this story and I'm just a total sucker for second chances at love story. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are m ...more
Vettech
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read all the books in this amazing series and just love it! Alec Andrews is the Marshal of Ashwood Falls and is a leopard shifter. He's know for many years that the beautiful Rhea, the den mother to the children of Ashwood, was his mate. Not able to stay away from what is his any longer Alec claims his mate. Rhea fears getting too close to Alec, that he may discover her secret and not want her.

This story is just as exciting as the others in this series, with lots of naughty mutants to figh
Patti
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.5

Two shifters with very traumatic pasts discover they are mates. This author did a beautiful job show casing the seemingly insurmountable doubts they both had to overcome. Book ten of this series, the storyline sets up rapidly and leads a reader through action packed suspense. Emotions roll off these pages ! Stress places a mother in early labor, children fear the uncertain future, and the packs learn to blend and work together to become secure. Enjoyed this immensely and found
Donna
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Challenge is a tale of second chances and new beginnings. Both Alec and Rhea have differing reasons for avoiding the mating bond. The past has left them with scars they’ll need to overcome to have a future. I really like these two together. As they fight a common enemy they grow closer together. I really liked Rhea. She has an inner strength that I truly admired. This is a fantastic addition to the series and left me wanting more.
Ann
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alec and Rhea have been dancing around each other for years. When a new threat comes to town, will they be able to knock down their walls and work together to save others? Definitely read for yourself and see.

I really enjoyed this quick read. And I'm so happy to be back in the Ashwood Falls world. I do recommend reading the other books in the series just so you're familiar with the characters.
Anna
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sometimes it takes something major to push you to what you need and want. That's what happens with Alec and Rhea. They know they are mates, but the past seems to be keeping them apart. Until something unimaginable happens. This was a quick, action packed read that I really enjoyed.
Christine
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved revisiting Ashwood Falls! You definitely need to read the previous books in this series before this book. And it is such an addicting series! A new evil has emerged so the war continues. But the love story between Alec and Rhea is heart warming..... but so hot!
Laura Rose
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So happy to finally get Alex's book. Rhea is such a strong formidable female character. With secrets, plot twists and surprises, this book covers a multitude of emotions. Great addition to this series.
Deb Le
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one. I think it's my favourite so far in the series although it can be read as a standalone. Alec and Rhea are an explosive couple, lots of chemistry and a deep connection between the two of them. Fast paced and well written, this is a great read.
Cali Jewel
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Highly entertaining, sexy, fun and engaging adventure filled with so much danger, secret agendas and undeniable passion that will not be ignored..... a heart pounding journey. This story captured me from the beginning and would not let me go. Was an awesome read!
Karen Fisher
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is full of the pack connection. It shows the complexity of the bonds inherent between its members. The community and everyone's commitment to securing the safety of all. So many complex layers to this story. It's a very good read.
Gwen
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now that war is over there are dangers lurking. Rhea is Alec’s mate but before the get together secrets have to be revealed. It’s a fun and entertaining book with lots of action and I could read about the different couples handling their new lives together.
Anne Richardson
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read in the Ashwood Falls series. Trouble from the mutants, kidnapping, teleporting, mating all making this a brilliant book.
Dayna Smith
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Fun series.
Brandi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story and fast pace. Definitely a quick read. Loved visiting the pack and seeing new ones be born.
Brandi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Melody
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rhea & Alec

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this couple's story very much. Eagerly waiting for the next book in this series. Thank you for writing this story.
selena yates
Christina Matthews Roberts
Apr 15, 2019
Debi
May 06, 2019
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Ashwood Falls (7 books)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Divided Loyalties (Ashwood Falls, #4)
  • A Leopard's Path (Ashwood Falls, #5)
  • Jaguar's Judgment (Ahswood Falls, #6)