Start by marking “Aquaponics for Beginners: How to Build your own Aquaponic Garden that will Grow Organic Vegetables” as Want to Read:

Aquaponic gardening is a great method for raising fish and vegetables together. Aquaponic farming is a sustainable and commercially profitable way of organic farming.

The waste of the fish will get converted by bacteria to nitrates, which the plants will feed on. It’s a closed loop system. In the beginning you need to test your water frequently but after a few weeks, it d
Published November 28th 2018 by Independently published

Start your review of Aquaponics for Beginners: How to Build your own Aquaponic Garden that will Grow Organic Vegetables
Tyler Seghers
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very comprehensive book about aquaponics.
Steve
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Disclaimer: I received this book as part of GoodReads' First Reads program.

Aquaponics for Beginners is a comprehensive guide to creating your own water based fish and plant farm. Not to be confused with Hydroponics, which is growing plants in water, Aquaponics expands on Hydroponics by adding fish into the system. The fish help fertilize the plants, and the plants help keep the water clean. Both fish and plants can be harvested and used to supplement your meals, or, if the farm is big enough, so
Sam Galope
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thorough

The book is a great design and operations manual. It is full of best practices and experiential information. It is a good go to book.
Kasey
Oct 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Thank you for the opportunity to review this book as a giveaway recipient. I am excited to read it and will update my thoughts on this book soon!
Jan McKinney
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as part of a goodreads giveaway. This is a wonderful resource for anyone wanting to setup or learn more about Aquaponic Organic Gardening. The book is written in easy to understand (laymen's terms) language and is filled with numerous, detailed graphics to support the instructions. Overall extremely well done!
April eclecticbookworm
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway. It was easy to understand and full of pictures, diagrams, and other sources. I suspect if I were to give it a try I'd need to come back and change my rating to 5 stars.
Andrew
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got the third edition of the book which contains 265 pages. An eye-opening book about aquaponics. The author talks a bit about commercial systems and finishes the book with system examples. After reading this book, aquaponics is making more sense to me.
Daniel Brokaw
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Great Introduction

There is a wealth of information in this book. From growing methods to in-depth calculations. While the images can be a bit simplistic, they generally get the point across. Layout of the information feels a bit jumbled. I would definitely recommend this to a hobbyist or someone who needs some more in-depth information than basic tutorials provide.
JB
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great information!

I don’t like to give spoilers on the books that I read. I believe the blurb on the back is enough for you to decide if you will read the book or not. If you choose to read, enjoy!
Subhajit Das
Feb 05, 2020
suraj newagi
Jul 23, 2020

• Can Life Prevail?
  • The Aquaponic Farmer: A Complete Guide to Building and Operating a Commercial Aquaponic System
  • The Complete Mushroom Hunter, Revised: Illustrated Guide to Foraging, Harvesting, and Enjoying Wild Mushrooms - Including new sections on growing your own incredible edibles and off-season collecting
  • Biofloc Guide for Beginner: How to get started
  • Aquaponics Made Easy: A Simple and Easy Guide to Raising Fish and Growing Food Organically in Your Home or Backyard
  • The Beginner's Guide to Raising Chickens: How to Raise a Happy Backyard Flock
  • Walden
  • Guppy Care & Breeding for Beginners
  • The Transition Handbook: From Oil Dependency to Local Resilience
  • Beyond All War
  • Kabbalah Secrets Christians Need to Know: An In Depth Study of the Kosher Pig and the Gods of Jewish Mysticism
  • Theophilus to Autolycus
  • Growing Food God's Way: Paul Gautschi Grows Superior Food With Much Less Work By...

News & Interviews