Start by marking “Joy Seeker: Let Go of What's Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Were Made for” as Want to Read:

Do you feel like you're not where you're supposed to be, off track or simply exhausted from trying so hard to make things work?

Your "true self" has an easier plan--and is just aching to show you the way.

The relentless pressure to succeed, measure up, and reach for ever higher goals can leave us feeling like we're just not good enough--or that something's missing. At/>
Published October 29th 2019 by Citadel Press

To ask other readers questions about Joy Seeker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joy Seeker

Start your review of Joy Seeker: Let Go of What's Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Were Made for
Rachel
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 / 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. My highlighter definitely got a work out! There were so many quotes that spoke to me. I read as a Ebook, but I will purchase a hardcover to re-read.

I appreciated that the book is broken down into short chapters, making it easy to read one in just a few minutes. The end of each chapter has a radical recap that includes a summary of the chapter and mantra to repeat.

Some of the things expressed are a bit out there for me. But p
Kate
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is an approachable and easy read, yet deeply grounded in truths that will make your life better. It helped shine a light on the things I was doing and the expectations I had that were holding me back. It is a reminder that life is too short to live it only in the future and that we feel most alive when we are being authentic. I think everyone can benefit from reading it!
Baigh
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book that I really needed in my life! Highly recommend!
Nancy
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favourite book of Shannon’s. There are many questions and exercises that got to the root of my issues, and I’m moving forward in a BIG way as a result. I’ll be living with Joy going forward!
Donna Hines
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
It's all about your perspective not about what others say but rather how you feel about yourself.
It truly matters not that you have haters because if you do than you know you're doing something right.
The key is about focusing on your strengths not comparing and hoping to have what others possess.
Be happy and grateful with your current situation.
Focus on joy, being present, staying true and authentic to you and the rest will work itself out in the end.
It's a fine boo
Sheri Fink
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Joy Seeker" is an uplifting book that provides inspiring stories and actionable strategies for increasing the levels of joy in your life. Author Shannon Kaiser shares her insights into how to let go of expectations, fear, and worry to become the authentically joyful person we're all meant to be. It's a great book with a lot of heart that can make a powerful difference.
Jenn
Shelley Talbot
Dannon Hewitt
Andrea

• The Bookish Life of Nina Hill
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)
  • Anti-Inflammatory Eating for a Happy, Healthy Brain: 75 Recipes for Alleviating Depression, Anxiety, and Memory Loss
  • Creative Watercolor: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners--Create with Paints, Inks, Markers, Glitter, and More!
  • Stuck Together (Trouble in Texas, #3)
  • The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood, and End Cravings
  • Crazy about Pies: More Than 150 Sweet & Savory Recipes for Every Occasion
  • Handpicked: Simple, Sustainable, and Seasonal Flower Arrangements
  • The Flower Fix: Modern arrangements for a daily dose of nature
  • Her Husband's Mistake
  • Free (Chaos, #6)
  • The Grossest Picture Book Ever
  • El Perro con Sombrero meets Los Gatos con Gelatos
  • Fired Up (Trouble in Texas, #2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
Shannon Kaiser has been named “Top 100 Women to Watch in Wellness” by the MindBodyGreen, and “A thought leader on the rise,” by Café Truth. She appears regularly as a happiness expert on AM Northwest and Huff Post Live. Shannon is the best-selling author of Adventures for Your Soul, and Find Your Happy, Find Your Happy Daily Mantras and the new book The Self-Love Experiment.

Shannon's the founder