Jump to ratings and reviews

Everything is Figureoutable

Do you ever have trouble finishing what you start? Do amazing ideas come to you all the time but after the initial excitement wanes you struggle to follow through? If you're creative and ambitious, the answer is likely yes.

The problem isn't you. It's not that you're not hardworking, intelligent or deserving, but that you haven't yet installed the one key belief that will change everything: Everything is figureoutable.

Whether you want to leave a dead-end job, heal a relationship, grow a business, master your money, or just find two free hours in your day, Everything is Figureoutable will train your brain to think more positively and help you break down any dream into manageable steps.

Inside you'll learn:

- How to deal with criticism and imposter syndrome
- Why it's crucial that you strive for progress not perfection
- How to bounce back from failure
- How to overcome a lack of time and money

You'll also hear triumphant stories of everyday people using the everything is figureoutable philosophy to transform their life. Everything is figureoutable is more than just a fun phrase to say. It's a practical, actionable discipline. And it's about to make you unstoppable!

304 pages, Kindle Edition

First published September 10, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Marie Forleo

13 books589 followers
A born-and-raised Jersey girl with nothing more than passion, a laptop and a dream, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions across the globe.

Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, she’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 47 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with more than eight million downloads.

Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multipassionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School. Learn more at www.MarieForleo.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
280 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 1,242 reviews
1 review18 followers
September 14, 2019
The works of Brene Brown, Simon Sinek, and Elizabeth Gilbert have changed my worldview and, consequently, my life--absolutely for the better--so when I saw that all three recommended this book, I decided to give it a read. Unlike many of the reviewers I've read so far, I'd never heard of Marie Forleo before this week.

I want to preface my review with a bit of my personal standpoint, because I do think that's relevant when it comes to self-help books. Most that I've read (or read many reviews/quotes of and then decided NOT to read *cough*Rachel Hollis*cough*) were either heavy on the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get it done" mentality, or focused on slow, methodical healing of the mind and soul (often with the help of real-life therapies). As both a passionate entrepreneur and PTSD survivor, I personally tend to prefer books that fall somewhere in between--doing hard mindset work while also honoring your past and working through it, even when it means you are not creative or productive for a period of time. I am not a fan of the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" method because when you leave the uncomfortable mental health stuff behind in favor of productivity, you end up falling short at some point. In other words, it's a method that works well, but it doesn't work long term. I found this book to lean toward a "leave the past in the past and do something with your life" mentality. Although there is plenty of mindset work within it (it's almost all mindset work, really)--it only very briefly hints at the idea of actual healing of the mind or soul. It's also generally pretty heavily steeped in positivity culture.

My issue with this book is that I think ANY book that touts itself as being instrumental to helping overcome mental health, addiction, relationship problems--basically anything that has a high possibility of being rooted in depression or trauma--has. a. responsibility. The entire time I was reading this book, I was waiting for a mention of mental health: a chapter or blurb or even some "first steps" on how to first treat your depression, and then move on to Marie's methods for working through the accompanying addiction, relationship problems, getting back into the workforce, etc.--because at face value, her methods are nearly impossible to apply when creatively blocked due to depression (that's right, folks, telling yourself to just stop letting the past effect you WILL NOT help you process trauma!). I want to point out that Marie gave many examples of people who dealt with mountains of trauma and continued on to be highly productive, successful leaders in the world. And I think that's wonderful, but I believe using examples of overcoming trauma to promote any MINDSET work without acknowledging the effect that mental health has on the process is harmful... because trauma and depression live in the mind. It is true that at a few times, she even hinted at mental healing as being the "goal" that you're focused on while reading her book. But again, applying her methods to any mental health goals would be a pretty far reach because the work she's asking you do comes after healing, not before.

I read this book pretty quickly because I found that most of Marie's advice just isn't applicable to me RIGHT NOW, as my current focus is my mental health (and again, from what I read about this book before purchasing, I was fully expecting this to be part of the book's journey). Marie instructs readers to stop and do the prompts (writing, not just thinking), and I did with the first two sets, but then decided to go back and do the rest further into my healing. Sure, I could in a pretty abstract way apply her "everything is figureoutable" theory to healing, but honestly, I found that this book mostly made me feel pretty bad about myself and my inability to focus on and complete her prompts. I truly believe that this book could do more harm than good for some people who are reading it with hopes of "figuring out" their depression, addiction, or relationship/social issues--and Marie does claim several times that her method works for such issues.

I want to clarify that I don't think this book was bad, but I do wish that it were more specifically aimed at a productivity sector of self-help. I picked it up knowing that it was not specifically aimed at mental health, and that Marie is not a psychologist (as far as I know), but still hopeful that it would simply inspire me in the ways that other broad-spectrum self-help books have at times. Instead I found it a bit ableist and, because of that, hard to stomach.

I WILL reread this book when I am able to follow along with the prompts and make use of it. I did find it inspiring and motivating at times. I found several methods and philosophies that I'm looking forward to applying in the future, particularly when it comes to making career decisions. As an entrepreneur, I absolutely 100% see the value in Marie's work, and I am even considering investing in her B-School in the future. I just don't think it's a healthy book for anyone who is struggling with mental health or trauma without a treatment plan already in place, and it will be particularly harmful for anyone who also struggles with feeling that their productivity is tied to their self-worth.

It's very hard for me to apply a star rating to this book, because when I imagine any of my friends who struggle with mental health and self worth reading it, I want to give it 1 star. But the ambitious entrepreneur in me wants to give it a rave review and 5 stars, knowing that I have a whole other set of friends who would benefit greatly from this read. IF this book was being sold as a business/productivity book and not a broad-spectrum self-help book, this would be a very different review. But again, I think authors who are claiming their methods work for addiction and mental health issues have a responsibility to proceed with caution, and I don't feel that Marie did. Still, I am grateful to have discovered her work and look forward to applying it in the future.
11 reviews3 followers
September 24, 2019
There were several good tidbits and reframes that were useful, but it read like a lit-crit written by a white woman completely unaware of her privilege. While she did acknowledge her immense privilege, I felt she bypassed the majority of it and it made her unrelatable. She cited poor women from countries in the developing world, and their struggles with abusive marriages and changing their lives. Then she talked about her own struggle- with learning to ride a Vespa while vacationing in Sicily??? It felt all over the place to me. Most of the ideas are borrowed, regurgitated, or repeats of her podcast (which I’ve loved for a year now). Conveniently, most of the “figureoutable field notes” appear to be written by B-School Alumni as well. I love self-help books, but I think unconscious use of this book could cause people to bypass the incredible emotional and intellectual healing that can be done by digging deep and sitting with the mess- a la Brene Brown- before just “figuring it out.”
I do, however, think there were gems and pearls of wisdom that are valuable for entrepreneurs- like myself. I just think the scope of audience should have been limited to entrepreneurs or would-be entrepreneurs, rather than anyone with most any problem.
Won’t recommend, and probably won’t read again.
12 reviews
October 7, 2019
DNF. Not for me. She’s like a female Tony Robbins. NLP and hyping people up with mega-watt energy. That’s fine- that approach really lights some people’s fire. I find it a major turn off. It seems to me like someone with an undoubtedly more confident and energetic ego trying to get my ego to be like hers. Listening to it I just feel bad about myself and tired..and irritated by how full of herself she is, it’s all “I’m not trying to brag but.... “.

But if everything is figureoutable then I’d rather do it without this book, by listening to my own inner wisdom, surrendering my ego to something greater and wiser than myself. That Something for me is not the wisdom and voice of Marie Forleo. Do we really have to figure everything out, or do we trust that God/Goddess has a plan? I’m not sure, but I do know this book is not for me.
Profile Image for The Artisan Geek.
445 reviews7,232 followers
Read
August 17, 2020
18/1/20
A thanks to Forleo for gifting me a copy of this book. This is definitely one of the better self-help books I have read. Forleo approached matters in a realistic way, yet at the same time giving you the tools the get the best out of the situation. The last couple of chapters dragged a bit, but there is a lot of valuable advice in here, so I would nevertheless recommend!

You can find me on
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Website
Profile Image for Laura Noggle.
669 reviews383 followers
November 10, 2019
Bubble gum hyper optimistic multi passionate entrepreneurial inspiration.

I actually really enjoyed this book and found it very encouraging.

But don’t expect much depth. Malala Yousafzai is skimmed over next to chapters about how Foreleo almost missed her flight to her Barcelona vacation.

But—EVERYTHING IS FIGUREOUTABLE! Even getting shot in the head. (It wasn’t phrased quite like that, but you get the idea.) Some jarring juxtapositions aside, it was just a surface level pop culture-y feel good pizazz party.

If you’ve seen any episode of Marie TV, you know.

I like Marie Forleo, this was an easy to digest picker upper of a book.

Aside from firmly believing in the fact that almost everything is ... figureoutable, and writing stuff down, there wasn’t much in the way of methodology.

Just believe!

(Being a white woman in America and married to a TV star doesn’t hurt either. (Not surprisingly, Forleo literally just spoke at a Rachel Hollis event. At least Forleo’s book wasn’t awash in pop-religious pseudo twaddle.))

1 review2 followers
October 11, 2019
You can tell she’s been telling these stories that have a bit of truth to them but never really gets the courage to just say ... actually I didn’t get past my internship on wall street and I realised this life coaching thing was essentially what I was doing as a bartender and part time aerobics teacher. It would be more powerful if she just told it straight and owned that it took her a normal duration of time to find her thing and that once she found it she consumed every piece of literature from people like Oprah, Tony Robbins, and an extensive and ever growing list to grow into an expert as a life coach. Her behaviour at the book tour event in London was strange as well. She’s a master marketer. I think she summarised a lot of other teachings and thoughts into her own format as always. Credit where it is due. It’s ok and she’s done the work to get here. Just a shame she lies so much to inflate her achievements.

Updated: I’ve just finished the book. As a long time follower I need to blow the whistle. There are numerous things that are no longer matching up. Through the years, Marie has given snippets of information such as she said she had a great career on Wall Street which she left to follow her passion as a Nike elite dancer while she bar tended, then she said she worked for gourmet magazine. Now in the book she has changed it to say she was a trading assistant who left pretty early on and she mentions not Gourmet Magazine but now it is Vogue. She is NOT certified in life coaching. She was also focused on relationships only for a long time — her first book was about making men want you, and she also had a regular event called Rich Happy and Hot. It seems that B School was the brain child of Laura Roeder and not Marie either. I’ve found extensive evidence online complete with photos and old blogs. She never ever ever coached on business and it’s clear she hired consultants to rewrite b school into what it is today. Lastly there is a huge amount of evidence online if you spend even an hour on google. She shot her own workout DVD which she marketed online. Honestly there’s so much video and other coverage that online from her own posts and videos that just no longer lineS up with what this book now says. None of this is even acknowledged. I’m shaking. This isn’t right.
Profile Image for Jillian Doherty.
340 reviews58 followers
June 18, 2019
If you love Jen Sincero's You Are A Badass books - then you'll appreciate Marie's message too!

She really does find an extra hour in the day for you, and then she finds 2 hours!!
it's for any readers, in any stage of you one's life - you just have to want to give yourself good change.

Funny, believable, and widely appreciated - from Cheryl Strayed, to Liz Gilbert, to Brene Brown :)

Galley borrowed from the publisher.
Profile Image for Renee Amberg.
102 reviews6,636 followers
April 25, 2021
DNF - started strong but I couldn't find the motivation to keep picking it up. Has a great kick in the beginning (I found myself saying YESSSS alot) .. loved her! But it just became a chore to pick up :/
Profile Image for Mattia.
283 reviews11 followers
October 27, 2019
Some good practical advice, including some exercises I appreciated (though they were fairly simple and not original). As someone with a lot of interests and drive, I liked the balance between focusing on a project to get it done and embracing all of your passions.

However, this book is only for people who are already in a good place in their healing process. While there is something to be said for just putting yourself out there and getting started, I would’ve found this book depressing when I was in a bad place. It’s more on the “rah rah positivity!“ side of things.

Side note: she’s tiny, beautiful, and quite privileged. It’s a lot easier to get people to do what you want when you aggressively meet beauty standards. Also, while it’s quite possible that she has a good relationship, I’m very suspicious of men who date hot women almost 20 years younger than them.
Profile Image for Shameka.
304 reviews26 followers
November 16, 2019
This book was not for me. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, I just didn't find the content as a whole to be helpful for me. That doesn't mean it won't work for others. I do think that approaching life with the idea that "everything is figureoutable" is a good perspective but there are some circumstances/situations that people cannot figure their way out of and their circumstances must be changed systematically. For every person that overcomes some seemingly impossible circumstance, there are others who are left behind. Yes, some of them would have accepted their circumstances and may not have really tried to overcome but there are others who will try as best as they can and will still fail and fail again. For them, everything is not figureoutable.

If others can pick up this book and find the courage and inspiration that they need to push forward in life then that's great. Life is not one size fits all so just because I wasn't a fan of this book doesn't mean it can't be life changing for you. If you are interested in these kind of self-help books by all means give it a try. I'll just keep looking for something that will fit me.
Profile Image for Brian Johnson.
115 reviews235 followers
October 7, 2020
One of my absolute favorite books of all time.

“No matter what you’re facing, you have what it takes to figure anything out and become the person you’re meant to be.”
- Marie Forleo from Everything is Figureoutable
“Fear is not the enemy. Waiting to stop feeling afraid is.”
- Marie Forleo from Everything is Figureoutable
“Embrace the fact that if you were powerful enough to create an overcommitted and overstretched life, you’re powerful enough to uncreate it.”
- Marie Forleo from Everything is Figureoutable

My wife Alexandra has been a huge fan of Marie’s for a long time. I knew she was awesome. But… As I told Alexandra: “I had no idea Marie was THAT awesome!!!”

My excuse: I’ve been in hermit-mode and have done nothing but read books for 5 years (no blogs/videos/etc.) so I wasn’t able to get the full sense of Marie’s heroically brilliant and grounded and HILARIOUS power until this book came out.

I’ve read and created PhilosophersNotes on well over 500 books. This is one of my ABSOLUTE (!) favorites of all time. I HIGHLY (!!!) recommend it.

Here are some of my favorite ideas from this fantastic book, which you can hear more about here:

1. Mom: “Everything Is Figureoutable”
2. How to Change Everything (Hint: Change Your Beliefs)
3. Two Four-Letter Words
4. How to Increase Your Odds of Success by 42%
5. Comfort Zone vs. Growth Zone (Aka Discomfort Zone)

One of the reasons why I love this book so much is that Marie does an astonishingly great job of wisely, yet playfully and yet, at the same time, incredibly powerfully (!), weaving together some truly impactful ideas.

So, yah. The book’s awesome. In the same league as some of my other favorites like Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World, Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones and The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage. (In fact, I actually have “EVERYTHING IS FIGUREOUTABLE” written on my chalkboard right now.)

Which is why I’ve added Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo to my collection of PhilosophersNotes. (Which help you change your life, 20-minutes at a time, with the best Big Ideas from 600+ of the best books on Optimizing your life via 6-page PDFs/20-min MP3s on the go!)

Get instant (free) access to all 600+ PhilosophersNotes AND all 50 Optimal Living 101 classes AND 1,000+ Optimize +1s as part of our free 2-week trial: http://optimize.me/
Profile Image for Jennifer.
32 reviews
November 16, 2019
I did not enjoy this at all and I read a ton of self help books and generally can just glean what is useful and get on with my day. But this one is bad...just poorly written with tons of fake enthusiasm to the point of nausea. I will say, I have never even heard of this woman and this book was recommended by a life coach I know and and who's advice I generally find pretty spot on. About a chapter in I was like ugh, but I kept going for a while. I bailed 3/4 of the way through after I had read basically the same exact advice about 50,000 times. I imagine this is how that Rachel Hollis book is and, after seeing this in all it's glory, I definitely won't read that one either.
Profile Image for Ryan Treft.
7 reviews2 followers
January 14, 2020
Pick a bunch of cliches you'd expect from a self-appointed guru, turn the cliches into chapters with word vomit, and sprinkle some disingenuous, patronizing personlization language like... "one of the joys in my life is connecting with growth-minded, creative souls like you."
Not sure how she knows me so well, but I'm flattered she feels this way about me. I had to shut it down. Maybe if I suffered through the entire book I could find the breakthrough of a lifetime.. or whatever.

To be fair, I'm sure some people will love this and benefit from it. It may change your life. Hell, even Grant Cardone and Chet Holmes have their raving fans. Just not my style
Profile Image for Daniela D.
126 reviews5 followers
September 8, 2019
The first book I've ever read in a day! Yay! Challenge accomplished!
Marie Forleo's book is an easy read, quite inspiring, funny at times and with a clear message: you can do anything that you really want, are willing to persist for, and put in a lot of effort to make it happen. She backs it up with stories from her audience at MarieTV and podcast, as well as some academic research or surveys.

A relatively frustrating bit - I cannot believe the editors didn't fully check all the quotes! 'He who has a why can bear almost any how' is from Friedrich Nietzsche not Viktor Frankl, although that is the main message behind Frankl's book, it's not his quote, he even quotes Nietzsche himself.
Profile Image for Angie.
686 reviews2 followers
January 11, 2020
There were a couple of clever quotes, but ultimately this reminded me why I don't really care for self-help/inspirational type titles.
Profile Image for Merary.
231 reviews196 followers
December 27, 2021
Well, I didn't hate it, but good Lord, it's just not captivating enough to be held on a pedestal. I can't believe it took me months to finish it!

This should go without saying, but I have to so everyone can see where I'm coming from: I don't HATE Marie Forleo. In fact, I'm an avid listener of her podcast, and, every once in a while, I watch her episodes from MarieTV. I happen to think she is a fun person and her content has some quality value. However, as demonstrated from my past review of her first book, there are some problematic elements in her philosophy that are so muddled with her inability to have a shred of empathy. It sounds weird for me to say because the point of being a life coach is to help others succeed, but it has become so common for me to notice that these life coaches can only see "humanity" in one group of people: The ones that give them money.

Despite what I have said, I'm aware that I'm not painting a good picture of Marie Forleo, but I believe that I'm saying this not to criticize her personally, but the self-help industry as a whole. It seems to me that self-help books these days have to have the same formula in order to sell because, in order to make these authors rich, you have to invest your money directly to them. Books are one thing, but the real value comes from their personalized coaching and consistent course education that are worth thousands of dollars per year. That's just the way it is, I'm not against this hustle. At the end of the day, you don't have to believe what they preach, you can either apply it to your life or move on to the next book. It's just that easy.

Everything Is Figureoutable, as a concept, is very promising and it has some wisdom packed inside. However, it was on me for believing that the Marie Forleo from over a decade ago (around the time Make Every Man Want You was published) got over her lack of self-awareness in the present day. No, I was the fool all along.

The concept of this book is that there is a solution to everything as long as you believe that nothing can stop from you achieving what you want. Good, not bad, I can vibe with that. I admire her journey to overcoming her struggles and becoming the successful life coach that she is today. This is my time to confess that I, too, wouldn't mind becoming a life coach in the future. Subtracting some of her problematic aspects of this book, I couldn't help but get some inspiration for my own personal journey since I do admire how tough she can be. At the end of the day, it is not my job to trash someone over their profession as long as they are not abusing their power.

One thing that can I give praise is that there's not an over-saturation of toxic positivity and it is refreshing that she is more pragmatic than her competition in the genre (*COUGH* Jen Sincero *COUGH COUGH*). Sure, there is some stuff that echoes a lot from Rachel Hollis (who is not the most original person, I may have to add) and Tony Robbins (who seems to be her hero), but if I were presented with some ideas without association, I think I can easily attribute it to her.

My biggest problem I have with her is that she downplays her white privilege so much that it bleeds heavily over these pages. There were some shades of it on her first book, but here it is so transparent.

As a white woman in the US, I'm well aware that I've won what Warren Buffett calls the Ovarian Lottery. While not every [diverse, compelling] anecdote, tool, or exercise will be a match for your situation, please don't use the "easy for you to say; you're so [lucky, privileged, etc.]" argument to let yourself off the hook.

That IS precisely the type of thing a privileged person would say, how tone-deaf can she possibly be? Plenty, actually!

In some parts of her book, she brings up examples of women in rural parts overseas to showcase how they, too, achieved their dreams. Sometimes, she would mention women of color and members of the LGBT+ community (like Laverne Cox) to incite hope that, no matter where you come from, it is not impossible to overcome the status quo. Heck, she even brought up Malala Yousafzai to inspire you to get over your fears and just figure it out! Later, she will tell you about her own struggles about . . . getting a studio for her show, acing a dance audition, and not missing a vacation trip with her husband.

Yes, really.

This is not uncommon from life coaches like her, and even I criticized Jen Sincero over this, that it is so easy to tell their audience not to compare yourself to others and then make it a point to make you feel awful for not being as ambitious as some successful people who overcame their struggles. They love to victimize you without your permission to further the agenda that you need them to get rid of that mentality. If you are a person of color, disabled, or just poor, TOUGH LUCK because unless you do everything in your power to become rich and successful, you are not inspiring. Oprah Winfrey had a difficult upbringing and is a billionaire, what is YOUR excuse? Seriously, they love to guilt you into getting over yourself cold turkey! Never mind that systemic racism, capitalism, and ableism exist, YOU HAVE TO GET OVER YOURSELF AND CHANGE YOUR THINKING, DAMMIT!

I'm shocked that this flaw of hers didn't bite her in the ass this entire time until this year! What am I talking about? Over the summer, Marie Forleo shut down conversations about race and Black Lives Matter (context: George Floyd had been murdered by police officer Derek Chauvin and protests erupted worldwide) on her B-School's Facebook group and asked members to take it somewhere else. You would think that someone who appears to be left-leaning would welcome discussions about race and privilege, especially since a good portion of her students are Black women. AND, you would think that someone who relishes stories about the struggle of underprivileged people to further her brand would at least pretend to care. Marie Forleo has a bad case of White Liberalism and it backfired so badly that she had to make amends and express how sorry she was. Time will tell if she does truly learn (and apparently, she did realize that white privilege is real), so I'm looking forward to an actual change happening.

Then again, I'm probably asking for too much.

In the meantime, I can't wait to hear an explanation on why she thought it would be a good idea to compare her reader's struggles to fucking Hitler to make a point about utilizing your gifts.

When any of us deny or suppress or minimize our gifts, those gifts sour into a toxic poison. That poison eats us alive from the inside out. We become sick, lethargic, bitter, cynical, angry, addicted, short-tempered, and that's just for starters. Never forget, Hitler was a frustrated artist.

I'm not sure how she thinks I was supposed to feel. Was I supposed to nod my head and think, "Wow, you are right, Marie, I don't want to be like Hitler!" Or, was I supposed to feel some admiration towards her because she dared to go there? Instead, I want to vomit. I feel sick that you, Marie, think not sharing my gift is going to somehow make me into the worst human that has ever existed. I get the impression that you thought this was a groundbreaking insight, and I'm here to say: No, that fucking sucked. I know someone is going to tell me it is not that deep, but I think that's the issue: It shouldn't have been that deep, but Marie was the one who compared her reader as the next coming of Hitler without any awareness of the implications of what it represents. I'm still trying to understand what she thinks she accomplished by writing that. The world might never know. This book could have been 3 stars or maybe 2.5 stars, but this happened and now there's no coming back from it.

If you want to know why White Liberalism is detrimental to social movements and how you can be a better ally against racism, I'm sharing this video by Rachel Rodgers, as well as some resources (like this one, this newsletter, this article, and this Twitter thread, just to name a few).

So, what have we learned here? The self-help genre needs to do better, Marie Forleo is a better speaker than writer, she is a White liberal, she likes to toot her own horn (take a shot every time she promotes her content!), and privilege is an intoxicating drug. If Forleo decides to write another book, I might read it, but there is a lot she needs to reflect on if she wants it to be more substantial. Do I recommend this? I guess it's not the worst self-help book, just know that I did warn you. Go ahead, try it.

And you know what I learned? That I should read inspiring stories from the source instead of it being regurgitated by a life coach who is only trying to guilt me.

Yes, that actually sounds like a great idea, silly me for not realizing it sooner.
Profile Image for Hannah Stowe.
154 reviews3 followers
January 25, 2020
I was assigned this in a professional development course and I didn't feel as though the contents were new or innovative enough to warrant the repackaging. In addition the author packed this book full with lots of pleas to watch her videos, visit her site, attend her conferences, and share this book with as many people as possible. I am happy for her success, good for her, however I am not interested in being used to further her media 'empire'.
Profile Image for abdelali.
25 reviews3 followers
September 27, 2019
Just another self-help book!!
This book focuses a lot on things like other self-help book. They tell you can succeed in your life and achieve you goals by just saying their made-up phrases (everything is figureoutable)
It seems good source for someone who has just started developing themselves.
And it is so boring for people who read a lot of self-help books.
Profile Image for Dawn.
231 reviews
February 11, 2020
Wow! How have I not watched Marie TV before or even heard of Marie Forleo? She is a powerhouse in business, coaching, and life in general. A new media mogul and business woman to be reckoned with. This book makes last year’s popular Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis read like a YA magazine article. 🙃

I dislike the genre title of ‘self-help’ books as it has a negative connotation to me and most others I presume. I like to call it self-improvement or self-progress. I am always growing and learning and pushing myself to try and learn new things. Marie takes this concept, and the self doubt and struggles we all face with many things in life, and gives you a game plan on how to conquer goals and make progress in any area of your life because EVERYTHING IS FIGUREOUTABLE! This is my new mantra of the year! Her wise mother taught her this at a young age and it stuck. Her story alone is inspiring plus the others she shares. Don’t miss this one!
Profile Image for Brett.
Author 8 books67 followers
September 3, 2019
I have been following Marie Forleo for years now and I'm so thrilled that she has come out with this book.

"Everything is Figureoutable" is a mantra that Marie uses on her podcasts, on MarieTV.com and in her online classes. It is something that all of us need to hear, and in this book, she outlines exactly how to make it work for you.

Marie is funny, approachable, intelligent, sensitive and thoughtful. She empowers readers to get to the heart of what they need to do to make their lives better...personally and professionally. She is a no nonsense woman who gives you tangible ways to make change for the better. Whether you are trying to get out of a bad relationship, make a career change, or just feel "stuck" and don't know where to begin - this book will do you a world of good.

I cannot recommend Marie and her fabulous book enough!
Profile Image for Raya.
27 reviews7 followers
January 27, 2020
I really wanted to like this book, but I couldn’t. I forced myself to finish it because I like MarieTV and had high hopes for the book. But it‘s full of recycled ideas, white privilege examples and Tony Robbins-inspired motivational talk. Just not my cup of tea.
Profile Image for Nienke Schuitemaker.
Author 1 book128 followers
February 23, 2022
Really wanted to like it, but found it lacked depth and kindness. The examples used in this book read oddly, because the author seems to compare situations that are just not on the same level, from women in developing countries facing difficulties to the author learning to ride a scooter on holiday. These memoir-like parts of the book make me wish the author was more aware of her own privilege. Some attention paid to mental health would have been nice as well. Extra star for the useful exercises.
Profile Image for Karen.
68 reviews62 followers
April 29, 2020
This book is similar to the other go-get-'em books on the market. However, I will admit, listening to this one at this particular time, it was good to hear, "everything is figureoutable." The text is interspersed with Marie's own stories, mini exercises, and her followers' tales of triumph when they learned, or remembered, that they too could figure it out and make it work. I enjoyed listening to the author narrate and her enthusiasm most definitely came across.
Profile Image for Esraa Adel.
108 reviews131 followers
May 16, 2022
في مصر كل شئ صعب ومستحيل
بس الكتاب لطيف
Profile Image for Benjamin Torres.
240 reviews21 followers
December 18, 2019
This book is motivational and good inspiration, but not very much else. It is repetitive to the extreme and shallow in its message.

I did find some useful tips and interesting points, specially how it is so very important to have the right attitude when solving a problem, but I felt it was little more than optimistic go get it book.
Profile Image for Sinead.
975 reviews9 followers
July 8, 2019
It’s definitely a motivational read and I enjoyed Marie’s style of writing. I think the audiobook could be a great listen. It’s a little light on actionable guidance and advice, but if you want a pick me up read, this is a good choice.
Profile Image for Cristina.
509 reviews387 followers
January 18, 2021
This book was so good! I’m impressed! I think it was the best book for personal development that I’ve ever read. And this speaks volume.
Profile Image for Maria (i Mikri Vivliofagos).
149 reviews135 followers
April 6, 2021
Το λάτρεψα! Το "Για όλα υπάρχει λύση" έγινε το νέο μου μάντρα στην καθημερινότητα μου! Χάρη στη Μαρί Φορλεο πίστεψα ξανά σε μένα! Η απλή γραφή της και η αναζωογονητική μάτια της σχετικά με τη ζωή και τους ανθρώπους με έκανε να δω διαφορετικά και τη δική μου ζωή! Το αισιόδοξο πνεύμα της και η πίστη στην πεποίθηση ότι για όλα υπάρχει λύση με προκαλεσε κι εμένα να σκεφτώ τρόπους επίλυσης δικών μου προβλημάτων.
Μέσα από αλήθειες, πρακτικές λύσεις, ψυχολογική ενθαρρυνση και μαρτυρίες σου αποδεικνύει ότι όλα είναι δυνατά! Αρκεί να πιστέψεις σε σένα! Το διάβασα σε μια περίοδο της ζωής μου που η αυτοεκτίμησή μου είχε αγγίξει το πάτωμα και το βιβλίο της Μαρί άλλαξε σημαντικά τη διάθεση μου και τον τρόπο με τον οποίο βλέπω όλα όσα έχω καταφέρει έως τώρα. Μέσα από την ιστορία της Μαρί θα πάρεις θάρρος, θα αποκτήσεις αυτοπεποίθηση και θα πιστέψεις κι εσύ ότι πράγματι... Για όλα υπάρχει λύση!

Το συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα σε όλους! Άντρες και γυναίκες! Νέους και μεγάλους! Σε κάθε άνθρωπο που χρειάζεται μια ώθηση για ν�� κάνει τα όνειρα του πραγματικοτητα!

Μπορείς να δεις την ολοκληρωμένη μου άποψη στο παρακάτω βίντεο:
Displaying 1 - 30 of 1,242 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.