Start by marking “Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #1)” as Want to Read:
Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #1)

Catching Him

(How to Catch an Alpha #1)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes the first novel in the fun, sexy, and thrilling How to Catch an Alpha series.

Leah Emerson isn’t looking for a man—she’s looking for the right man. But her mother’s idea of a great catch leaves her cold, and she’s pretty sure her cocky, arrogant, and way too good-looking new neighbor isn’t the

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 215 pages
Published August 27th 2019 by Montlake Romance

Mindy Lou's Book Review
I did a re-read with the audiobook and the narrator was fantastic! I loved this just as much as I did the first time I read it.

This was filled with so much sugary goodness. It's low angst, funny with a protective alpha and a sweet heroine that you can't help but love. This is my favorite type of a light read. It's stress free but still delivers what I want in a book.

Tyler is a take charge alpha who knows what he wants and he wants Leah. Leah is a total sweetheart. She's the type of heroine tha
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description I honestly have little to say about this book because nothing much really happened. 🙈 They meet. 👫 They date. 🍴 They have sex. 🔥 They fall in love. 💑 They meet the parents. ☑ His Mom is a bitch for five minutes. 😠 The end. 🔚 Throw in an underdeveloped mystery plot with a baddie you could see from a mile away, and two cute pets, and you basically have the entire plot. 👀 I mean, it was OK. 👍 It was sweet, but my tastes have changed as of late and I need a little more "meat" in my stories. 🍗 This
Coco.V
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Great start to a new series!

I really enjoyed this sweet, heartfelt book that made me smile so big! Leah was so bright and cheerful, i couldn’t help but adore her (and her best friend Cassie). And Tyler…Sigh…He was delicious and simply perfect and just made for Leah. Their chemistry was undeniable and the steam was through the roof.

"You look amazing. You’re always beautiful and always have a way of stopping my breath and giving it back to me, but right now…" I shake my head. "Jesus, baby, you st
Wendy
This was such a fun and sweet read and with all the angst I have been reading lately, this was just what the doctor ordered.

Tyler and Leah were extremely funny and cute together...and did I mention HOT, they were definitely HOT.
Tyler was everything one would look for in a book boyfriend... all delicious alpha goodness !!

Now I am gonna be honest here and say that I normally like a bit more angst in my story and a bit less sugary goodness, but in this case, it worked for me, especially because
Sabrina
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Catching Him is full of Aurora Rose Reynolds' usual sweetness and was a fun book to read. It was easy in that it didn't have a ton of drama or angst that overshadowed the romance between Leah and Tyler, and I really enjoyed that. There was some mystery thrown in with an unknown person coming after our main characters, but honestly I could have done without that. It didn't add anything to the story and I would have preferred the focus to have stayed on the romance. I
Tianna✸loves books✸
Everything was going great. The H is the h’s new neighbor. It was cute first meet. And when her dinner burns while she goes off after her cat, the H takes her to eat out. I was excited for their dinner but all the scoop we get about the dinner is while the h is thinking about it the next day. No live details.

And then the next day she has a date with a guy who was her ex, which she don’t want to go but it was pre planned mostly by her mother so she has to go. We get the live details of that date
Jessica
Aug 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
I've read two Aurora Rose Reynolds books before this one and have yet to understand the hype of the author. This one looked like it was going to be a cute, fun romance, so I decided to give the author one final chance.

Everyone in Emerson's life wants her to settle down, but she hasn't found the right man yet. But when her cat breaks into her neighbor's house and she comes face to face with the hot new neighbor, Emerson is smitten. Tyler takes an immediate liking to Emerson and inserts himself i
Carvanz
This book feels like home! I was in desperate need of a story that I could just chill with, assured I’d get all the alpha goodness I love as well a tiny touch of drama and all the swoony-ness I desire. I found it here.

description

The meeting between Tyler and Leah was hilarious, fun, cute and a bit sexy considering what Leah was not wearing. I love when a cute meet leads to a bit of embarrassment on the heroine’s part and that’s exactly what happens. But Tyler is that true alpha hero who knows what he wants
Jen
3.5 Super Sweet Stars

Leah’s a hardworking, animal loving single lady looking for love, minus the manipulations that normally come with it. Girlfriend is D-O-N-E with men playing games with her and she’s willing to bide her time until the right man comes along.

Tyler’s a hardworking, animal loving single guy ready to find a woman who won’t play games with his heart. As luck would have it, Tyler’s just bought the house next door to Leah’s. It also doesn’t hurt that both Tyler and Leah are gorgeous
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

The H former nurse now Hairdresser crawls into her former neighbor's home after her escapee cat only to come face to face with what is apparently her sexy new neighbor. She soon considers him a jerk and leaves only to realize that the dog on her front porch is none other than her sexy jerk neighbor. From cosy dinners to quirky pets these two go from friends to lovers. With family drama in the background and sudden acts of vandalism and arson the road to their hea gets bumpy!

Ok so q
Carmen Rae
Aurora Rose Reynolds is an auto one click insta read author. She writes the best romance. Every single one of her books has everything I need to make the book unputdownable. You have a feisty, intelligent heroine; an over the top, growling, protective alpha; no relationship angst or drama; and enough going on to keep the book interesting. I just love her writing so much.

So this book was everything I could have expected. Leah was an awesome leading lady. She was sweet and smart. She knew what she
Hannah
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
This was super cute. The two main characters actually talked to each other instead of assuming what the other is thinking - which is always a plus in my eyes. Adding the fact that they are super into each other and cutely so, a focus on family, and two really brilliant pets, this was really lovely. I wasn't as much into the B-plot of them being victims of arson and burglary but it didn't overshadow the main storyline.

Content warning: Arson, Burglary, Attempted Sexual Assault (but the guy gets pu
Somia
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3 FLUFFY STARS - I wanted something with more Bite

The hero in this – Tyler Duncan is a take charge alpha and the heroine Leah Emerson – sweet and kind. Tired of the type of mean she has found herself dating, she is now looking for a man who knows what he wants.

I really wish the author had provided dual POV from the get go, we don’t get Tyler’s POV until the 57% mark.

This little read is super low angst, and was an easy and light read, but honestly, I didn’t think it was anything special. Nice en
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Montlake Romance)

photo 4D6F927C-2B10-46B8-9167-35D454CED404_zps0anwir52.jpg

photo 6F6AFF87-53D9-40CB-9AB0-7B3DE52A911C_zps4ojfnm7r.jpg

photo AD8D8160-303E-4DD3-8009-305D51323596_zpsnsgcshos.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Leah and Tyler are too stinking cute!

The story is super sweet, fun, and low on angst. If you’re looking for a quick fun read that’s hot and sweet, I highly recommend this book from one of my favorite authors.

What I Enjoyed Most:
The beginning was funny and cute. Super cute pets lead to a chance meeting between these two lovebirds. I particularly loved their pets. If only my fur baby was as obedient as Bruce. LOL

Every woman wants a man like Tyler! He’s hot, good in bed, and super duper sweet, bu
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I'm a huge fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds and the stories she writes. While Catching Him was sealed up nicely for Leah and Tyler, I smiled and laughed throughout their story. Their meet cute was enough to keep me reading.

Leah has a sweet disposition but I also found her to be a very naive. The strong bonds she has with family and friends also made her extremely likeable. That being said she isn't afraid to use her voice when needed. Her grumpy cat is challenge but if it wasn't for this wa
Tina
This was one of THE most boring books I have ever read in my life. Wtf was this? Where was the plot? The chemistry? The intrigue?
Just bland and boring, really nothing else to say
Kayla Brunson
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019, romance
As usual, I enjoyed this one. ARR is one of my go to romance authors. I always know that I’ll get an alpha romance and low angst. Two of my favorite things in a romance novel.

I did enjoy Leah and Tyler’s romance. It was sweet and really made me smile. I love that Tyler made sure that Leah got to know him before he made his move. Leah wanted someone that showed her that they were interested and wasn’t playing games. Well, that’s exactly what she got from Tyler. The lack of games and back and for
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
Aurora Rose Reynolds has an unbelievably fast way of always sweeping me off my feet. I can lie and tell you I have no idea why, but the truth always lies within her alpha males. These men are hot, sweet, and a tad bit protective. They’re everything that dirty dreams are made of and Tyler just surpassed them all!

About Catching Him:

Catching Him is the first book in the How To Catch An Alpha series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. This novel is also told from both Leah and Tyler’s point of view.

Leah is sic
Paula
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I can't believe I'm saying this but I wanted more drama, wait, scratch that, I wanted some drama. It went too smoothly.
Missy's Book World
Great start to the series. Can't wait for the next book. You can never go wrong with a Aurora Rose Reynolds book they are always great.
Nicolette (FallingOverBooks)
ARC received thanks to publisher & Netgalley.

pretty cute but it felt like something the author has already written.
bookmarkbelles
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aurora Rose Reynolds has done it again! She continues to deliver feel good romances that leave you swooning and drooling over her sexy alpha men. My favorite series by her has been and will always be The Until series and Catching Him has the elements I love from The Until Series making it an ultimate home run in my opinion. A Must Read for her fans!
Neringa Neringiukas
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Its pretty sweet read. I kinda was waiting for shoe to drop, but it didn't happened. So, there no big dramas. Okay, there is some things happening, but they didn't felt 'big'. And while, there was a 'villain', it was pretty obvious, who it was, and I was a bit annoyed, that neither, H or h, guessed it. I guess, I was up for light and fluffy read, because it didn't bothered me much.
Maria...
This was a nice reading!
I think the author did a great job and didn't leave unanswered questions or situations that didn't make sense! Which I liked it a lot and it was a great change since the last books from her left me with a mehhh feeling. The book had the usual recipe that this author use for her other books as well. But it was a sweet story!
Raine
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyler is yum!

So many stories about billionaires that it is always refreshing to just read about the average working man and woman. Tyler is a construction foreman and Leah owns a hair salon with her mother and grandmother. The dog, Bruce, stole the story.
Vanessa (nessreads)
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This was my first time reading anything by Aurora Rose Reynolds. The reason I came across this author was when one of my Instagram followers mentioned this book and how much they liked it. So, I went and read the blurb and it automatically intrigued me. And I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy and I was so glad. I enjoyed this book and most of all, the characters.

Leah and Tyler’s first meeting is not traditional to say the least, but it had me chuckling so much. And because of tha
Heather andrews
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyler's possessiveness isn't really subtle, “Whatever. As long as you’re not seeing him again, I don’t give a eff what your reasons are.” I loved this book, I fell in love witj Tyler he was just all about his girl.
Macaela Conder
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone needs to bring up someone's dating past!! UGH!!! Especially when it is a family member. But Tyler shut it down. I love when the H sees the h and he knows exactly what he wants and is willing to put in the time. I loved this couple and their relationship and the cute pets! I hope to get a story of her Best Friend and his sister.
Paula White
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sigh. It has been a long time since I read a book with an Alpha in it and Tyler was all Alpha! Loved the way he wormed his way in and would not take no for an answer, Leah was great too - she had been burnt before and was set that the next time that the man would do the chasing and chase Tyler did. They were great together and the family and friends were all great characters. This book was swoony romantic, with great humour and a little mystery thrown in. I will certainly be reading the next boo ...more
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Fluke My Life, Until, Until Him, Until Her, and Underground Kings. Learn more at www.AuroraRoseReynolds.com

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the