Start by marking “Otherworldly: Kassien and Calylpso's Song (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Otherworldly: Kassien and Calylpso's Song (Book 1)

Otherworldly: Kassien and Calylpso's Song (Book 1)

Two worlds:

HERS the species of origin, and HIS from her darkest nightmares.

Will she be the one to save his entire warrior race, or will their love tear the entire world apart?

Addison Cain inspired sexy dark sci-fi/dark dystopian

Warnings: Themes of complete power exchange and forced desire are present at some points, so you may want to skip this work of heart of mine if t
Published March 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Otherworldly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Otherworldly

Courtney Green
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Otherworldly ARC for Honest Review.
I was really looking forward to this book and was glad I got a copy of it.
Book Rating: 2/5
Heat Rating: 2/5
Romance Rating: 0/5
Dark Rating: 1/5

I have to say it took a while to completely understand what was going on, a few chapters in, I was still a little flustered and had to get used to the way the Author writes.
But even then even at 60, 70, 80.. percent I was still a bit confused in areas.

I know the main male and female, were inspired by Khal Drogo & Daene
Darkreads
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book By C.F. Rabbiosi and I have to say that I am impressed. Ms. Rabbiosi managed to create a fresh and original story. The world building is outstanding. I felt like I was truly living in this beautifully crafted world alongside its characters. I love that Calypso is such a strong heroine despite the cards fate keeps dealing her. This story is full of twists that take the reader on quite a ride. There is a certainly a lot of brutality and violent content so this may not be the ...more
Wendy
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic dark, dystopian romance. I fell in love with the characters and can't wait for the next book! CF Rabbiosi knows how to do dark!
Bambi Bloomfield
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book has everything, drama, action, love, suspense. It did take a couple of chapters to suck me in but then I was hooked. I can't wait for the next book.
Katie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sensitive Readers
beware as this book contains triggering material.
Intense reading, highly interesting story, look forward to reading more from this Author
Highly Recommend.
tamara
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Calypso grabs you from the beginning. It’s a wild ride from the beginning to the very end. I love the Sifi feel and the whole story. I need the next book I need to know what happens. I have fallen in love with the story and characters.
Jamillah Smith
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story started off kind of slow but it pickup and surprise me. It was pretty good story. The story line was good and I loved the characters. Can't wait for the next book
JustALady
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book from this author. I love her creativity. She doesn’t write a cookie cutter book that you feel you have read before again and again. I really liked the character development and the twist turns the storyline took. Hope you enjoy it.
Stacey
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting take on a post-apocalyptic/alien invasion scenario and I enjoyed it, very much. The future is one where humans are hiding in small communities, their daily lives highly structured and restricted. Women, especially, are curtailed in their activities for fear of drawing the attention of the aforementioned aliens. Calypso has always keenly felt these restrictions and her differences from the rest of her group. She soon learns the cost of standing out from the crowd.

This is t
LISA
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read a few of Charity's books now and I'm always amazed at how she manages to absorb the reader. Her writing style is so in depth, the characters believable and this new one is no exception. I'm totally rooting for Calypso and Kassien excited for book 2.
Mandy
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first Dark Dystopian book that I have read. CF Rabbiosi writes with great description and takes you into her alien world with ease.
This is the story of Calypso, she was a strong young lady but she was different from everybody else. She looked different and she felt different.
The darkness and violence added to the story and made me want to read the book. I liked the way the characters interacted with each other whether they were friends or enemies.
A great first book in this genre.
Sierra Clothier
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a lovely commentary on climate change, war, species changes and how easily history can be wrapped to suit the needs of one side. Calypso is a simple 20 yr old waiting to be married off. She's in a community that was formed after war with the Koridon's destroyed most of Earth. She may be simple, but she's curious about sex. This community doesn't value it, not even to make babies. There's multiple horrible events that are the catalyst to her new life.

The book is written flawlessly. I fou
Lisa Roberts
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved it it was so different and original and if you like dark Dystopian with some violence and harsh scenes then this is the book for you the writing is great and in great detail of the characters and the world they are now in and had me hooked from page one. I really loved Calypso she was such an interesting character and a very strong willed woman with what she has to endure from these men, all the twists truths and lies along with Kassien and Brekter awwww I love them all I cant pick and I ...more
Penny Riley
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not my normal genre. That being said I throughly enjoyed Ms. Rabbioso’s interperertation of a future after an alien invasion where humans may be there only salvation. Can two species find a way to coexist and create a new beginning. Looking forward to the continuing story of Kassien and Calypso. I have read other books but this one was definitely inspired and created a different perspective to the dystopian world.
Tanis Owen
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want book 2, it was sooo good! I enjoy her books and this one, even though they had bad things happen to them, had me turning the pages. I didn't want to put it down. The way she describes her characters is great. They kind of remind me of avatar characters. She's so creative to have given them their own language and the different names she gave them. LOVE her books. 💜
Low-La
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
***Thank you C.F. Rabbiosi***

This is a genre that I do not normally read. I really liked this story of Calypso and Kassien. In a nutshell it is a Sci-Fi version of Romeo and Juliet. Looking forward to the next one in this series.
Shylee
Shelves: own-it
So let me say that this book would not let me put it down! Such a good and fast moving story! so many good things to say. I love the alpha males or should i say alpha aliens!! haha. Oh and so hot! hot filthy and dirty. i just cant wait to see where this series leads.
Kelly
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great world building in this dark dystopian loved the 2 main characters and even found the villain sexy. Recommend anyone to read this book and I look forward to the next one
Beauty And The Books
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I honestly dont know where to start this book is like no other book I've read and I have read lots of books. The story is very intriguing and I can't wait to learn more
Debra
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is different from anything I have read but I really enjoyed it which proves never hurts to try different things. Now I am ready for book 2!!!
Cheri George
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book very intriguing. It’s an interesting story with some unexpected twists and turns. A fascinating take on a world gone mad after an apocalyptic event.
Beth Ostrosky
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! The characters were strong and well thought out. The plot was interesting!
Angela
Jean Craven
Feb 23, 2019
Kiki⚜Franglaise
Mar 15, 2019
Once a registered Nurse in California I became depressed and rebellious and now find myself living in the beautiful University City of Columbia, MO. writing. I love it.
No more blood and guts.
Well... not the real kind, but damn how my work reflects the realism.

I am not Taylor Swift, I am- Hollywood Undead.
I am not Twilight, I am- Interview with the Vampire.

Mmm, sexual violence, necrophilia... zomb