Start by marking “Love Will Save Your Soul” as Want to Read:
Love Will Save Your Soul

Love Will Save Your Soul

(Taking Chances #8)

She never saw him coming.

After walking away from an abusive relationship, Sophia was determined to create a new, better, life for herself. Swearing off guys seemed like an easy task, until she started working at Life in Ink…

Adrian is done with relationships. When his fiance left him for the “picture perfect” life, he decided then and there, he wasn’t going to give his hea
Published June 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love Will Save Your Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Will Save Your Soul

Start your review of Love Will Save Your Soul
Katrina Marie
May 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Love Will Save Your Soul is Free until 7/24/20

Slivers of moonlight filter in through the blinds, illuminating the otherwise dark room. Dawson lies next to me, snoring softly. This is something I would have found adorable when we started dating. Now, it’s annoying that he can sleep peacefully. He should be the one wide awake, in turmoil over the words he’s thrown at me.
Instead, I’m the one curled up into a ball wondering how the hell I got here. It’s not how I envisioned our lives together. Whe
Elsie
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love will save your soul is my second favorite book in this series.

Adrian and Sophie both were hurt in past relationships, they didn't want to be in a relationship anymore but their attraction was strong. Once they stopped fighting it a beautiful relationship and bond was formed. I really enjoyed their story, drama free and you get a glimpse of some of the awesome characters on the series.
Joleen Grace
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adrian and Sophia are both coming out of bad relationships. When they start working together they ignore their connection for a while. Once they explore it, it blossoms. His ex wanted him to change an hers was verbally abusive. Add in a funny ginger brother, a tattoo shop and a stalking ex and you get a fun read.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This was an enjoyable read. Although, I'm not surprised I've enjoyed the rest. In this one we have Sophia and Adrian. Sophia is back home trying to get over an abusive relationship. She ends up getting a job at the tattoo shop. This is where she meets Adrian. They begin to spend time together and of course they fall in love.
Brandy Roberts
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love will save your soul was a good story it would be the second book that I've read by Katrina Marie and I'm excited to read more by her . This book really had no drama so if you are looking for a drama free book then this is one you need to get . The characters are equally likable they had alot of chemistry the only thing that drew me away a tad was the little bit of heat I wish there was more because those two could have really steamed up the story but that is just my preference overall this ...more
Aisling Cooper
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sophia has just walked away from an abusive relationship and is determined to make a better life for herself. After being in an abusive relationship Sophia has decided that she is better off alone and single and there is no such thing as an happy ever after. That is until she meets Adrian after taking a job at Life in Ink.

Adrian has had his heartbroken in the past when his fiancé decided to leave him for a better life. Because of this Adrian has decided not to ever fall in love again and give h
Christine Woinich
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. Sophia should her inner strength when she got out of an abusive relationship and found her own independence. Adrian was gruff but a real sweetheart. Together, they found a way beyond their pasts. I loved their interactions with each other and their coworkers as well as Sophia's brother. The secondary characters did make the story fun. I recommend this book.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
poppy
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This was another great addition to the series I just loved Adrian and Sophie's story and once I started reading it I did not want to put it down. The chemistry between these two was really strong but both have baggage from their pasts. I enjoyed getting to know these two more it was a super read and I really enjoyed it.
Nate
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Sophia & Adrian's story. Great characters. This was a bit of an emotional one for me. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout. ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katrina Marie is a relatively new to me author, well, not so new anymore since I've read the whole Taking Chances series now, but you know what I mean, and I've found that I really enjoy her sweet stories with realistic characters. In Love Will Save Your Soul, Sophia has finally gotten the courage to leave her boyfriend, Dawson, who is borderline abusive, well, he's emotionally abusive, but heading towards the physical, so she's taking shelter at her parents house. It's been rough going at first ...more
AC Squared Book Blog
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to finally see Aidan and Sophia together! I loved seeing bits and pieces of them before, I was super curious as to when they'd get their turn. I especially loved these two because they took their time. They waited a while before finally giving in and giving each other a shot! For both of them, they really needed to find themselves again before they went looking for love.

I love Sophia so much! I think she is so super strong for what she did and I absolutely adore her family! She
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Sophia and Adrian’s story. You could feel there was something between them in the previous stories and I just wanted more. This did not disappoint, though I am sad that this series is over.

Sophia is starting over after leaving an abusive relationship. She needed to start over and when she lands a job at Life in Ink she finally is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. She isn’t looking for a relationship, she isn’t looking to date but Adrian just worms his w
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to this addictive series, and is finally Adrian and Sophia’s story. These two have book been damaged by their pasts, and are not looking for any relationship, but they have undeniable chemistry between them. Will these two be able to move forward together when the past comes back to haunt them? No spoilers; this is a definite must read! This is a well written sweet and entertaining story which had me hooked throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this gifted ...more
Judith
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: over 16s
Shelves: finished-reading
A clean romance.
The book started really well and held my attention for well beyond the first third of this novel. Nearing the halfway mark, the story, had lost a bit of momentum as the two main characters, Sophia and Adrian, both of whom severely traumatised by their respective previous heartaches , skirt around their feelings and attraction for one another. They both swore off relationships for the foreseeable future as a result. The story is set in a tattoo parlour where they both work and I m
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh holy sweet swoon! This book is adorable. Love Will Save Your Soul is one of those perfect escape reads. You know the ones with super swoony heroes, a sweet heroine with a loving family, and just a bit of drama to really pull you in? That’s what this book is. I read this so dang fast because I was entirely wrapped up in all things Sophia and Adrian.
Sophia is a sweetheart. After escaping an abusive ex she’s putting her life back together with the support of her family. I love that there wasn’t
Teri
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can I count the reasons I loved this book. The fact that even though there's an instant attraction between these two but they take time before they even investigate more. The fact the characters have the strength to be rid of their circumstances and not repeat the past. This is a great read and these two and their friends will reach out to you in some way or another they just can't help it. Each story new and different from the last each with their story to tell. Whether it's to escape a bad ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
I loved this story, plus it has a tattoo artist who is sexy. Adrian loves his job, its his passion, his future, but he his fiancee wanted more and thought Adrian was just going through a phase, so now Adrian has sworn off women, if they cant accept him for who he is then he doesn't need them, but that was until he met Sophie. Sophie is starting over, moving back home, getting away from a abusive relationship, so dating isnt a priority but then again she had never met anyone like Adrian. Working ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sophia is trying to land back on her feet after ending an abusive relationship with her ex. She has just landed a job at a tattoo shop and meets Eric one of the artist. Needless to say sparks fly between them but they both come with baggage and insecurities as a result of their past. Will these two love struck individuals put aside their past and grab a chance for the future and will Eric be able to keep Sophia safe from her ex when he comes calling?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksp
Melanie Helms
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ahhhh sad to see the Taking chances series come to end but im excited to see whats to come. ❤ Adrian and Sophie have been stewing for a while now. At least a few books so my excitement for them finally getting a book is Ahmazingggggg. Jay, sophie's lil brother had me cracking up but i also loved how protective he was and as he should be. 🙄 But Sophie changed and didnt let her past hold her back from life or love.
Marie Bourgery
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sophia and Adrian have been dancing around each other and their attraction for the past few books. They were both hurt by their ex’s. His wanted him to be someone has was never going to be to please her parents. Sophia’s ex was controlling and abusive and she thinks now that her restraining order has expired he’s stalking her again. Her family including her little brother were a riot. It was great to catch up with the rest of the characters at Life in Ink.
Heather W
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A super sweet romance between two people who have both been hurt badly. The characters are wonderful with her family helping Sophia to heal from her past abusive relationship. Adrian tries so hard not to get involved with a woman again but finds true chemistry with Sophia. Will the past come between them or can they have a happily ever after?

Jeanne Richardson
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Katrina Marie; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Ashleigh
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick enjoyable read.
I felt that the author had the ability to convey some depth to the personalities of the characters bringing a greater sense of reality to her story.
The writing draws you in and keeps you interested until the end.
The chemistry between the H and h is great plus their attitudes and events going on make the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!

Cassie Ashford
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved the brief glimpses we got into the relationship of Sophia and Adrian. Adrian took me completely by surprise and I fell in love with him just as quickly as Sophia did.

My only wish is that it could have been longer I enjoyed it so much!
Kimberly
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable clean romance read.

Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lovely story about Adrian and Sophia. They have both had past struggles and issues. Can they overcome and find HEA? Enjoy!!

Tasha Talks Books Blog
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story just captured my heart. The story of Adrian and Sophie is one like no other. The pain that one goes through but comes out ahead. This is totally a must read series! I have to go back and get caught up after reading this story!
Ariel Holy
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Wow. Definitely my favorite book of the series, and Sophia and Adrian are definitely my new favorite characters. I know I say that after every book in this series, but they keep getting better and better. There is so much more to these two and I absolutely loved reading about them.
Cindy
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Sweet Read! This story grabbed me and drew me in. Sophia and Adrian both deserve happiness after their past harmful relationships. Their friendship and eventual romantic relationship is so sweet and makes my heart so happy!

• Rescuing Broken
  • Claimed by the Horde King (Horde Kings of Dakkar, #2)
  • Devolose (Galaxy Gladiators #4)
  • Keeping You (The Ink Well Chronicles #3)
  • Dirty Talk (Filthy Rich Book 3)
  • Never Enough (Dirtshine, #1)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • First Comes Love: A Standalone Summer Fling Contemporary Romance, Novella (Lovelly)
  • Manhattan Sugar (From Manhattan #1)
  • The Last Outlaw (Outlaw Hearts, #4)
  • The One You Can't Forget (The Ones Who Got Away, #2)
  • Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2)
  • A Really Bad Idea
  • Beyond the Bases
  • Yearning for His Home (Banks Ink. #3)
  • One Wild Weekend with Connor (One Wild Weekend with, #1)
  • Brett's Little Headaches
  • Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)
Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, and fur baby. She is a lover of all things geeky and Gryffindor for life. When she’s not writing you can find her at her children’s sporting events, or curled up reading a book.

Taking Chances (8 books)
  • Welcome to Your Life (Taking Chances #1)
  • Cruel and Beautiful World (Asheville, Texas #2)
  • Ways to Go (Taking Chances Book 3)
  • Remember That Night (Taking Chances #4)
  • My Only Wish is You (Taking Chances Book 5)
  • From This Moment (Taking Chances Series Book 6)
  • Shoot Down the Stars (Taking Chances Book 7)