Start by marking “Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)

(Silent Phoenix MC #2)

He'll never forgive me...

Jamie swore to keep us safe from evil, but it was at our doorstep the entire time; just waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. I led it into our home and once he finds out, I'll have to pay for my sins.

This world may have left me beaten and bloody, but it won't break me...

That's a power only he holds.

I did what I had to for my daughters and
Published July 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protector

Start your review of Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)
Abby Huehl
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed with an advanced copy for my opinion and I'm gonna give you my honest opinion. First time doing this, so forgive me. No spoilers. And I will still be buying the book when it comes out.

This book is a continuation of the Silent Phoenix MC and you need to at least read Deserter first but I would recommend starting with Renegade and Traitor (Mike and Lauren's story) before Deserter and Protector. Then Operation Fit-ish and Operation Annulment to get Dakota and Kate's stories while you
April
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 🌟 read for love and revenge.
Please don’t read this until you have caught up on all the history of the Silent Phoenix MC in Books 1-3: Renegade, Traitor & Deserter then Operation Duet with Fit-ish and Annulment.

You will fall in love with this unique dark storyline. It is not all flowers and promises of forever. It is raw and filled with need. Picking up where Celia was left broken and betrayed in Deserter, this book will leave you feeling empowered and begging for more. This page turner will
Natalie Weir
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another cliff hanger, leaves you wanting more while rocking in a corner sobbing uncontrollably and looking for the tequila to make the wait easier. 5 stars!
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5+ STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

Oh Grey and Celia...I'm not even sure where to start with this review. I will say...Shannon Myers has taken us on a real mind trip (totally wanted to use another word...but the powers that be would have blocked my review). I love these two with all I have. I cried over this story. My heart broke for two fictional characters, who feel like they are part of my family. The love I have for these two is like anything I've ever felt before.

Protector p
Andrea Thompson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've made it this far into the series, you know this world isn't pretty. It's rough, and violent, and happily ever after doesn't exist for many. You come here knowing even the day is full of terrors, and you do so willingly or not at all.

This is Celia's story. It is also the middle, which is often the hardest to write, the most difficult to read and the most risky place to lose track of the story. Don't worry about that with Protector. Not one bit. Shannon will take care of you (and by take
Lily Garcia
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series of 2019! It is EVERYTHING!

Wow!!!!! Just when I thought Shannon couldn’t f@ck with my head more, she proves me wrong! I can’t begin to express how much I am LOVING this series!

After that ending in Deserter, I needed Protector like I needed water. Thankfully, the author didn’t make us wait too long for the sequel.

Grey and Celia’s story is very raw, intense and heartbreaking. I cried several times. These characters are flawed, but even with all the mistakes they make, I love th
Jennalisse Rosas
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book !!!
It was amazingly written, as are all the other books in this series & Operations Duet.
The strength that Celia has to overcome the traumatic experience in Deserter is amazing.
Like I said in my ARC entry, I disliked her in the Operations Duet books. But seeing all she does not only for her daughters but for her husband is incredible.

All I gotta say to that is, ‘Don’t F**K with Celia!.’

I can’t wait to see what Savior brings for all of these characters.
September can
Tracey Miles
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feels......

As I sit here feeling all the feels that you know are coming after you finish a Shannon Myers book, you know the sad feeling the holy shit this can't be happening feeling to give more RIGHT NOW feeling.
This book has been on my Kindle since release day just waiting to be read, I waited because I knew that it would be read in one day one sitting, devoured in just a few hours because her books do that to you. They grab you and you are there with her characters feeling EVERYTHING.

Melissa Ledet
Amazing Read

An intense overwhelming emotional read that makes you want Celia and Grey to have their happily ever after. There are so many twists and turns that keeps you flipping the pages and I just want MORE.

Even though this is Book four in the Silent Phoenix MC Series it is Book Two for Celia and Grey and their story will continue in Book Five.

Favorite quote: Celia ~ “In order to change, we have to endure the pain. It’s your body’s way of telling you to let go.”
CEILIDH
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DAMN you are absolutely killing me with these cliffhangers!!! Lol but the books are soo good that I'm totally ok with it ; )

This book was awesome I couldn't put it down. I love how there is so much detail to the main character's story. Also love that we get so much info on all the surrounding character's.

The entire story is just (for lack of a better word) WOW!

PS.
I damn near cried like a baby over Slim
How could you do that to me :(

PPS.
I still love this book tho :)
Melissa
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ON MY FLIPPIN' GOD!!!! She did it again!! Book 2 is as good as book 1.

My heart is beating fast and my anxiety is running high, I just finish this book and I am already jonesing for the next one. Thank God their are 5 books written and 2 spin-off for the kids.

Absolutely as great as the first book, I can't wait to start book 3. This book is also left on a cliffhanger. But what is great is that you won't have to wait for the next one to come out cuz they are already out.

This series will definitely
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You want a dark romance with a badass heroine who will rise out of the ashes and do anything to protect her family? Well, here’s your story! This is the continuation of Celia and Grey, and boy do they heat it up! A biker Pres who will protect his ‘Ol Lady and a mama who will protect her children at all costs. I can’t wait for more!!
Jessica Figueroa
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Speechless but in a good way.

I can't begin to explain what this book, this series is doing to me. My heart broke with Deserter, huge cliffhanger. Protector, is testing your mind. Keeping you on your toes. A Rollercoaster of emotions, angst and so powerful. Please beware this book is part of a series. Shannon Myers is a very talented author. Best series of the year. I can't wait for the next book.
Nicole Wolschleger
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was unbelievable!!!! Loved every minute of it and all of the feels that came with. Jamie and Celia are such an epic couple who have gone through so many trials and tribulations, you can’t help but love and root for them!!!
Rebecca Reed
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read ever book Shannon Myers
Has written I do love everyone of them.
Even if I got it and said I don't think I can actually like this book after reading it I was in love with everything about if and I am waiting for her next book.
Alysha Khan
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book I have ever read

I have read every book in this series so far and I am loving it, I'm just hooked on these books. Can't wait for the next one
Tersia Eloff
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Protector

Shannon Myers, these cliffhanger endings are going to be the death of me, woman! Ok, rant done, ;). What a brilliant series this is!
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love!

This series is amazing! It gets better with each book! I want to go back and read them all before the next book is out! I can’t wait!
Melanie
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am sure this would be a really good book for someone else. I, however, am done with it. Too much melodrama. I didn’t finish. After the 3rd thing happened I asked myself if I really wanted to go through the rest of this book. My answer was no.
Shannon Myers
Jul 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Now LIVE!

Deserter
Renegade
Traitor
Savior

He'll never forgive me...

This world may have left me beaten and bloody, but it won't break me...

That's a power only he holds.

I did what I had to for my daughters and
Claudia
I mean, god damn it!

Things really spun out of control in this one. The story continues where it was left with the previous book and if we thought that that was the peak and things are going to get better, we were wrong.
Things get worse, family is torn apart, the stuggle, the deceit, the lies...and years pass, the feeling of powerlessness increases... At some point the healing starts, but unfortunately too many years are lost in the whole process.

The whole Quinn family situation is really pullin
World Of Books 65
If you are reading this book you will have just completed book 3 in the series ‘Deserter’ and if you thought that was raw you haven’t seen anything yet.

After the devastating incident that left Ceila unable to cry or feel she pushes Jamie away and spends 5 years getting through one day at a time but with a burning obsession that she will have her revenge - Jamie lives in hope that he will one day get the opportunity to be with his family again while seeking Revenge on the club that abused his wif
Beyond The Covers Blog
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romaine
Have you ever felt powerless? Lost control of your family and struggle to make things better? No matter what you do things you just can't seem to breathe.

We all have choices in life in which direction we turn. Whether it's the right or wrong choice we won't know until we travel down that path.  In the end we are held accountable for the choices we make. Grey and Celia knows this all too well.

Celia is every biker's dream of an Ol' Lady. The strenghth that she possess after all that she endured ma
Sue
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is 5 "my-heart-is-still-broken" stars for more in the saga that is Celia and Jamie...but please OMG they need a break and soon. I was hoping for more clarity and answers in this 4th book but we still have more to come and reveals before the (hopefully) less tragic ending. These two have endured so much but now I fear for their daughters...and that is making me scared and angry.
Read this series if you dare...it is brutally violent and passionate but still a slow burn because you will be lef
Wendy Livingstone
This is the 4th book in this phenomenal series, and is a continuation of Grey and Celia’s story, and carries straight on from where “Deserter” leaves off. This is not an easy story to read, as it is certainly not for the feint-hearted! This is a well written flawless story which is an emotional roller coaster journey, and is raw, gritty, dark, intense, heartbreaking, and is filled with betrayal, revenge, and love. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and cannot wait to ...more
Patti Adams
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
READ THIS BOOK

I wish I were a writer, so that I could put into words what this book is, what this series is. If you have never read this author, please give her a shot. If you love a book that has you crying in the tub, clenching your fists on the couch and slowing your breathing to slow your heart rate, this will be the best book you’ve ever read. If you love alpha hero’s in unconventional ways and women who are warriors and can slay their own dragons, this is the book for you. You will love Gr
Amber
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
And it keeps on going

So I picked up book 2 because I thoroughly enjoyed book 1 and wanted the conclusion to Celia and Grey’s story.... only there isn’t one. This book drags over 16 years of bad decisions and failed parenting only to end on another cliff hanger for Grey’s oldest child’s story.

I like series sometimes but this one has dragged on too long and each kid has their own story, but it’s a continuation of their parent’s story, again which has stretched out for nearly 20 years. They have 3
J. Marie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I thought I was angry at these two in book one but I went to bed disgusted and totally ready to read the next one. If you already read book on then know you are in for another ride. These two characters are so stubborn and can't get anything right. I love it, Myers knows that in real life we never get it right so why should our beloved characters. I can't believe I have to sit on my hands with how this book ends until next month. I'm ready, let's hope they get it together in the next one.
R yatsko
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fourth book, in this series..
...must read the others, before this one.

This book is compelling, emotional,
...action pack, lustful, all what a MC reader craves

This series, is definitely on edgy MC series,
...that will take you breathe away.~wtmo
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
This is another amazing book. We finally see what happens in Traitor in the eyes of Grey. And I didn't expect any of that.

Shannon Myers did amazing job. Making you think one thing. But to find out your all wrong.

I can't wait for next book.
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 3 16 Feb 13, 2019 07:00AM

• Atone (The Disciples Book 2)
  • Repent (The Disciples Book 3)
  • Deranged: A Dark MC Romance (American Street Kings Book 3)
  • Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Nyx (A Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC Series, #1)
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
  • Guts & Glory: Brick (In the Shadows Security, #6)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC: Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Reaper's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • Defiant: A Dark MC Romance (American Street Kings Book 2)
  • Mykel (King's Descendants MC, #3)
  • Destroyed (American Street Kings, #4)
  • Dirty Deeds (Devil Kings MC, #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Bad For Me
Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life. After some relent

Silent Phoenix MC (5 books)
  • Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC, #1)
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Traitor (Silent Phoenix MC, #4)
  • Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)

News & Interviews