Start by marking “Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Protector (Silent Phoenix MC #4)

Protector

(Silent Phoenix MC #4)

He'll never forgive me...

Jamie swore to keep us safe from evil, but it was at our doorstep the entire time; just waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. I led it into our home and once he finds out, I'll have to pay for my sins.

This world may have left me beaten and bloody, but it won't break me...

That's a power only he holds.

I did what I had to for my daughters and
Published July 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protector

Abby Huehl
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed with an advanced copy for my opinion and I'm gonna give you my honest opinion. First time doing this, so forgive me. No spoilers. And I will still be buying the book when it comes out.

This book is a continuation of the Silent Phoenix MC and you need to at least read Deserter first but I would recommend starting with Renegade and Traitor (Mike and Lauren's story) before Deserter and Protector. Then Operation Fit-ish and Operation Annulment to get Dakota and Kate's stories while you
April
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 🌟 read for love and revenge.
Please don’t read this until you have caught up on all the history of the Silent Phoenix MC in Books 1-3: Renegade, Traitor & Deserter then Operation Duet with Fit-ish and Annulment.

You will fall in love with this unique dark storyline. It is not all flowers and promises of forever. It is raw and filled with need. Picking up where Celia was left broken and betrayed in Deserter, this book will leave you feeling empowered and begging for more. This page turner w
Shannon Myers
Jul 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Now LIVE!

Afraid you'll be lost?

Read in this order:

Operation Fit-ish
Operation Annulment
Renegade
Traitor
Deserter

He'll never forgive me...

This world may have left me beaten and bloody, but it won't break me...

That's a power only he holds.

I did what I had to for my daughters and even if it mean
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5+ STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

Oh Grey and Celia...I'm not even sure where to start with this review. I will say...Shannon Myers has taken us on a real mind trip (totally wanted to use another word...but the powers that be would have blocked my review). I love these two with all I have. I cried over this story. My heart broke for two fictional characters, who feel like they are part of my family. The love I have for these two is like anything I've ever felt before.

Protector p
Andrea Thompson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've made it this far into the series, you know this world isn't pretty. It's rough, and violent, and happily ever after doesn't exist for many. You come here knowing even the day is full of terrors, and you do so willingly or not at all.

This is Celia's story. It is also the middle, which is often the hardest to write, the most difficult to read and the most risky place to lose track of the story. Don't worry about that with Protector. Not one bit. Shannon will take care of you (and by take
Lily Garcia
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite series of 2019! It is EVERYTHING!

Wow!!!!! Just when I thought Shannon couldn’t f@ck with my head more, she proves me wrong! I can’t begin to express how much I am LOVING this series!

After that ending in Deserter, I needed Protector like I needed water. Thankfully, the author didn’t make us wait too long for the sequel.

Grey and Celia’s story is very raw, intense and heartbreaking. I cried several times. These characters are flawed, but even with all the mistakes they make, I love th
Jennalisse Rosas
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book !!!
It was amazingly written, as are all the other books in this series & Operations Duet.
The strength that Celia has to overcome the traumatic experience in Deserter is amazing.
Like I said in my ARC entry, I disliked her in the Operations Duet books. But seeing all she does not only for her daughters but for her husband is incredible.

All I gotta say to that is, ‘Don’t F**K with Celia!.’

I can’t wait to see what Savior brings for all of these characters.
September
Melissa Ledet
Amazing Read

An intense overwhelming emotional read that makes you want Celia and Grey to have their happily ever after. There are so many twists and turns that keeps you flipping the pages and I just want MORE.

Even though this is Book four in the Silent Phoenix MC Series it is Book Two for Celia and Grey and their story will continue in Book Five.

Favorite quote: Celia ~ “In order to change, we have to endure the pain. It’s your body’s way of telling you to let go.”
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You want a dark romance with a badass heroine who will rise out of the ashes and do anything to protect her family? Well, here’s your story! This is the continuation of Celia and Grey, and boy do they heat it up! A biker Pres who will protect his ‘Ol Lady and a mama who will protect her children at all costs. I can’t wait for more!!
Nicole Wolschleger
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was unbelievable!!!! Loved every minute of it and all of the feels that came with. Jamie and Celia are such an epic couple who have gone through so many trials and tribulations, you can’t help but love and root for them!!!
Alysha Khan
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best book I have ever read

I have read every book in this series so far and I am loving it, I'm just hooked on these books. Can't wait for the next one
Tersia Eloff
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Protector

Shannon Myers, these cliffhanger endings are going to be the death of me, woman! Ok, rant done, ;). What a brilliant series this is!
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Disclaimer about my three star review - I have LOVED this Silent Phoenix series. My favorite is Deserter. Deserter is simply an amazing, phenomenal book. And I highly recommend it. And can’t say enough great things about it.

Mrs. Myers is a new to me author.

I did not realize there were previous books that could relate to this series. While the first three books in this Silent Phoenix series do not require previous knowledge of characters, this book Protector definitely does. There are large tim
CEILIDH
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DAMN you are absolutely killing me with these cliffhangers!!! Lol but the books are soo good that I'm totally ok with it ; )

This book was awesome I couldn't put it down. I love how there is so much detail to the main character's story. Also love that we get so much info on all the surrounding character's.

The entire story is just (for lack of a better word) WOW!

PS.
I damn near cried like a baby over Slim
How could you do that to me :(

PPS.
I still love this book tho :)
Rebecca Reed
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read ever book Shannon Myers
Has written I do love everyone of them.
Even if I got it and said I don't think I can actually like this book after reading it I was in love with everything about if and I am waiting for her next book.
Wendy Souther
May 16, 2019
Tiffany Morgan
May 16, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 3 16 Feb 13, 2019 07:00AM
Shannon is a born and raised Texan. She grew up inventing clever stories, usually to get herself out of trouble. Her mother was not amused. In junior high, she began writing fractured fairy tales from the villain's point of view and that was the moment she knew that she was going to use her powers for evil instead of good.

In 2003, she moved to Denver and met the love of her life. After some relent

Silent Phoenix MC (5 books)
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Traitor (Silent Phoenix MC #2)
  • Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC #3)
  • Savior (Silent Phoenix MC #5)