Start by marking “Shooting Vietnam: The War by Its Military Photographers” as Want to Read:
Shooting Vietnam: The War by Its Military Photographers

Shooting Vietnam: The War by Its Military Photographers

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
What was it like to be a military combat photographer in the most photographed war in history -- the Vietnam War? Shooting Vietnam takes you there as you read the firsthand accounts and view the hundreds of photographs by men who lived the war through the lens of a camera. They documented everything from the horror of combat to the people and culture of a land they ...more
Hardcover
Published December 27th 2019 by Pen & Sword Military

To ask other readers questions about Shooting Vietnam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shooting Vietnam

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Shooting Vietnam: The War by Its Military Photographers
Abibliofob
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, vietnam
I must thank #Netgalley and #PenandSword for letting me read this wonderful story about a different view of war, that of a photographer. I don't really know why but I am very interested in this particular war. This is a well told story about before, during and after the time spent in Vietnam. I got to know a new side of the troops involved and got to see some great pictures. For fans of military history I really recommend this work.
Heather Bennett
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shooting Vietnam is a interesting and informative book. It is well written and emotional. The author really takes us into the story and we get the since of the emotional impact.
January Gray
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A must read. This is not just a great read, it is a journey and I cannot recommend it enough! As the daughter of a Vietnam Vet, it touched me in many ways.
Grouchy Historian