Start by marking “Keeping Them Unseen (Reclaiming Hope #3)” as Want to Read:
Keeping Them Unseen (Reclaiming Hope #3)

Keeping Them Unseen

(Reclaiming Hope #3)

Chris~

I used to think vampires were extinct, but it turns out, they’re merely hiding. When my pack stayed with some vamps a while back, I couldn’t believe how prickly and rude they all were… all but one: Dregan. I met him and my wolf went crazy, wanting to be close, wanting to rub up on him, wanting to bite him. It makes no sense. Vampire blood and shifter blood don’t

Published February 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Them Unseen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Them Unseen

Start your review of Keeping Them Unseen (Reclaiming Hope #3)
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Little wolf ...

4 stars
In my opinion, this one was much better than the previous. There was a love in it but it wasn't overly sappy like the previous, it was done right.
This book is Christopher and Dregan's story. A vampire and a shifter. Their mating should be impossible but what they feel for one another cannot be denied.
While they are discovering their feelings they are also forced to fight against dark magic. The dark witch and her followers are after Dregan and his den. They want to kill him
Alex
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
I really loved this one.
The back story keeps getting better and better.
Chris was so adorable and Dregan was really intense!

I really loved it and will be waiting for what's next because that little spoiler for Jael's story got me super excited!!

description

description
Grace
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up

I was so looking forward to Chris and Dregan's story, and it did not disappoint! I wasn't wild about the relationship in the second book, but I was already pre-disposed to be interested in these two, and the dynamic was exactly what I was hoping for. I loved the characters and the tension with one being a very old vampire and the other a relatively young shifter was absolutely my jam!

I enjoyed the additional wold-building and the way the over-arching plot advanced, and the
Jacey Jeffrey
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!! I have been waiting patiently for Dregan and Chris's book and let me tell you it was so worth the wait!!! Watching Dregan fall in love with Chris was the absolute sweetest thing. I knew that this book would be my absolute favorite in this series and it is hands down. Of course there were twists and turns and things that I never saw coming but there was also hope and healing and the promise of a new beginning for some. I highly recommend this story to all....It is ...more
Emalie
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I did it again. I've read a book totally out of the right order and in doing so I only figured out that this was set in a dystopian world around 70%. Maybe I ignored all the previous signs or chalked them up to being part of the paranormal side of the world but it actually only clicked for me that late. And I'm not mad at that because I'm quite sure, had I known about this being dystopian, I wouldn't have finished it. Not a big fan of dystopian. But as I was introduced to it being dystopian so ...more
Celine
I really enjoyed the previous books and was really looking forward to this book.

It definitely didn't disappoint. The world building done in the previous two books kept growing in this one, and things you learn here help making so much more sense of it.

I loved Chris in the previous books and he was as good as ever here. I loved how everything about him, he was so wonderful with people around him, despite everything he has gone through.

I enjoyed Dregan and the way his character grew. The contrast
Mim Crenshaw
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read

This series has been so intriguing, mysterious, and just filled with action and romance that I just can't wait to read the next one. I loved Strahan and Christopher as a couple. Their love is something special, but I feel for Jael. Hopefully he'll find a mate.
Hey There Delilah!!
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why Noooooo!!!!!

Please, please tell me the next book comes out soon!!!
This story was amazing. The connection between Chris and Dregan was beautiful and my heart goes out to Jael. This series just keeps getting better and better. I’m truly excited and impatient to see what happens next especially with how this one ended.
You’re killing me Michele Notaro!!!!
Ivy

Dregan is a vampire, an Elder. He’s the oldest vampire in the world and suffered a life of pain and loss because of the Dark Witch until he meets a certain wolf. Christopher is a member of the Airlin pack. He’s quiet and overprotected by his pack mates. Until he meets a certain Vampire. When the Dark Witch tracks Christopher down in order to hurt Dregan, the pack will be separated from them, and Christopher and Dregan will start a journey together to find
Nu
Fantastic!

This book was a mixture of everything and everyone. The story flowed and you get wrapped into it all ... experiencing every event and every plot twist as if you’re right there! How could you not LOVE that about a book?

The love story between Dreg and Chris was one of a kind! The emphasis on family, pack and clan was everything! All of the characters were well developed and simply awesome to read about! Of course my favourite remains Felix but, how could anyone not love him? I want him
Angie
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vampire/Shifter MM adventure

4 stars!

This is the 3rd book in the Reclaiming Hope series. Each book follows a different couple but has an over arching story so it is best to read in order.

I love the creation of this world. I love how the author fully immerses the readers in this world by having language and culture for the characters. I absolutely hate that it always ends on a cliffhanger. I need MORE!

Overall, a great addition to this saga. A true mix of romance and adventure.
Rukiya
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Well...

New to this genre and I must say compared to the last two books in this series this one's a lot better, however, there are far too many inconsistencies for the reader to maintain a sense of plausibility (for this genre).... none of the characters seem to grasp what's going on around them so much so that even a close to 2 thousand year old vampire doesn't grasp that he's meet his mate and is confounded by what happens.
Nick doesn't have a personality, trying to spoilers so I'll leave it at
Denise White
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Getting better

This series is getting better by the book... The thing is the war is getting more complicated and intriguing.... I hope this author does this series justice .... It's so many ways she can go... I know Rowan has his book coming ... I do want his POV and his story... But Jael is next and I can't wait!! The only thing that's annoying is that they don't know their true mates of the rip...the going back and forth and questioning feelings makes me want to scream...but still amazing
HAYLEY SMITH
Amazing series!

The books in the reclaiming hope series have been such amazing reads! Each book has been different in tone and unveiled new layers to the characters world and the continuing story.
I found Keeping Them Unseen exciting, interesting and enthralling!! I have been waiting for Chris and Dregan's story and it was so worth the wait. I am now even more addicted and can't wait to see what happens next!!
Angela L. Bennett
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-romance
Another awesome addition to the Reclaiming Hope series. I just can't get enough of the Arlin Pack and their True Mates. I am normally not a fan of sympathetic vampires but Michele comes through with a legitimate version that doesn't paint them in glitter. I really enjoyed this book and the solutions she has come up with for the threatening situation the Arlin pack and the two vampire dens. I am anxious to meet more good magic users and see their combined forces put an end to the Dark Witch.
T
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is so freaking good! The author has done a great job of world building and the characters are so vivid and well written that I get attached to them! I loved Chris and Dregan's story the best I think! I'm a sucker for love between those who should be enemies! The twists and turns were so well done and I cannot wait to see what happens next!! Highly recommend!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy and am happy to voluntarily leave my review
NuggetMonstuurr
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing !!

This whole series in my personal opinion overall is fantastic !!! Fell in love with all the characters and the world that she has created for us and i cannot wait to see what there is ahead with this series and

Spoilers after reading this far

what happens with the dark witch !!!! The way it ended and teased is with a glimpse of jaels story was brilliant !!!
Nicole Harley
Chris and Dregan

I absolutely love the Reclaiming Hope Series and each book is better than the last! Chris and Dregan are both attracted to each other from the beginning but with one being a shifter and the other a vampire they don't see how they can be more.
This book is full of action, twists and turns. While the main focus of the book is Chris and Dregan, we get to hear from a few other characters as well. I can't wait for the next book!
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeping Them Unseen is the third book in the Reclaiming Hope series by Michele Notaro. This story is fantastic. It has witches, vampires and shifters... it has drama, suspense, danger, action and violence... but it also has family, love, sweetness and lots of heat. Chris and Dregan are amazing together and Pulled me right in with their story. I cant wait for more to this series.
Pat
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series.

The continuing story of a world in chaos. The Dark Witch out to destroy everything, especially Dregan and Chris. An unlikely True Mate pairing, being vampire and wolf. Loved it. Looking forward to more.
joani
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting forever

I feel like I waited forever for this book. So sweet!! You definitely don't want to miss this series. All the characters are pretty great and the bonds they share are so powerful. I can't wait for the next book!!
Carolyn Elias
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cannot put this series down!

I love this series and I couldn’t put this book down! Dregan and Chris are so strong individually but their attraction to each other as the story and the suspense grows as this story unfolds. Can’t wait until the next book!
Rebecca
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always!

I love Chris and Dregan but my heart goes out to Jael and Remmy! I’m super ready for there story! Well done Michele as always! This world is so wonderful to step into and leave reality for just a little while!
Victoria Taylor
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

Awesome pack story with some vampires, witches, and spellcasters thrown in. Good love story between Chris and Dregan. Can’t wait to hear more about some side characters, especially poor Felix!
Bretton Coppedge
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for more

I loved getting to learn more about the magic and mystery of this universe. Plus I love that there's finally a sense of home for the characters.
Monica
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really magical

Really enjoyed this magical story. More danger. Less brutal cruelty, more family and love story, cannot wait for more to come
Kasey
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love

I love this series. I Can't put it down. All the characters are loveable and each has there own story and personality.
Julie Taylor
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

So good but damn I need the next one now. This is a very great read. Plot is exciting and the characters are amazing . Highly recommended
Daphne
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Oh these damn witches. I’m exhausted with how they keep turning up and killing everything!
Sam Albertus
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Wow this book evoked so much feelings . I love the story of Chris and Dregan . This whole series is fantastic and I can't wait to see more of them

• Chasing Fate (Copper Creek Shifters #1)
  • Hidden (Siren Cove #2)
  • Stranded (Siren Cove #3)
  • Hell to Pay (Hellhound Champions #2)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Snow Storm (Haven Hart Universe #5)
  • Azaran (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #1)
  • Give Him Hell (Hellhound Champions #3)
  • Love Among the Stars (Fire & Ash #1)
  • Puppet/Master (The Vale Chronicles, #1)
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)
  • Under a Full Moon (Slate Mountain Wolf Pack #1)
  • Zale (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #2)
  • Beta's Strength (Irresistible Omegas, #5)
  • Eeli (The Brotherhood of Ormarr, #3)
  • Mate (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Triple Threat (Haven Hart Universe #6)
  • Wicked Games (Queen City Rogues, #2)
I’m married to an awesome husband that puts up with me and all the characters in my head—and there are many. We have two young boys who also put up with me and my craziness. We live in Maryland with our two dogs and a fish. And yes, I had to include the fish, otherwise my three boys—hubby included—might just disown me. They love that damn goldfish we won at a carnival. *sigh*
Born and raised in

Reclaiming Hope (3 books)
  • How We Survive (Reclaiming Hope, #1)
  • Rescuing His Heart (Reclaiming Hope, #2)