Start by marking “Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology” as Want to Read:
Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology

Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology

27 stories full of twisted mayhem brought to you from 28 talented authors- VIKING by Sapphire Knight - When it comes to his club and his woman, he's a savage. Always has been, always will be. HATCH by Piper Davenport - When the beloved Sargent at Arms for the Dogs of Fire MC finds himself falsely incarcerated, his woman must move heaven and earth to release him, while hold ...more
Published March 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Tales of Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Tales of Mayhem

Start your review of Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
DEMETRI BY SANDY ALVAREZ AND CRYSTAL DANIELS

I have wanted Demetri and Nikolai’s stories ever since I read Undaunted but this was just a tease until fall 2019.
Demetri Volkov has wanted Glory since he first saw her in the hospital. She can’t get Demetri out of her head even though he is the most arrogant controlling man she’s ever met. Demetri has been patient long enough, Glory is meant to be his and he’s not taking no for an answer.

ABOUND WEDDING BY RYAN MICHELE

In two days Bristyl will be mar
Ashley
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Gust (LOST VALKYRIES MC #6)- ESTHER E. SCHMIDT**

I loved Gust and Paisley.. They have an amazing connection. They grew up together and as soon as they are together you can tell they are just made for one another. This was a fast paced short story that I really enjoyed! As always Esther wrote another awesome MC romance!!
Candy
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for "Dirty Little Secret" by Kailee Reese Samuels only.

Sal & Deacon has been at odds since Sal sent Iris away 3 years ago. Now it is the weekend of Alex & Blue's wedding & the once closer than brothers have to agree to a truce so the happy couple can wed in peace. What neither of them expect is sweet little submission to bring their friendship back to them.

Wendy Hodges
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First story up is from Saphire Knight and I really need to get the main books from this MC series, this is the second story I've read in an anthology and I have loved them both. Gripping from the first line and full of action, but it also has the sad element and leaves you definitely needing more. I for one will be buying more books.

Piper Davenport's story is dramatic and interesting. I liked the fact of two very different and not friendly MC's actually helped out each other to some degree, most
Debbie Earley
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

27 amazing amazing author's coming together to not only give us some amazing stories, but also to support an amazing group of riders known as The Patriot Guard. Sapphire Knight, Ryan Michele, Esther E. Schmidt, MariaLisa deMora, K E Osborn, Lilly Atlas, Kathleen Kelly, Vera Quinn, Daphne Loveling, Morgan Jane Mitchell, Crimson Syn and Linny Lawless as always you ladies have managed to keep me on the edge of my seat .You had me laughing, crying, and never wanting it end. Those who are new
Melanie
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Service and Sacrifice by MariaLisa deMora:
This was a sweet and emotional short story about love, loss and then finding love again. The characters were great and the story, while short, was perfectly paced in the way Amanda and Alex's relationship developed. I really wish we could have more from these guys. A great story in an anthology benefitting a wonderful charity.

I can't wait to read the rest of the stories from this collection of excellent authors.
Nadine Bookaholic
Dec 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Viper by Lilly Atlas Viper has just been patched into his father's MC but when he finds out they are into more illegal activities then he knew about he's not happy. This is where Viper and Cassie (Mama V) meet if you've been reading the Hell's Handlers MC you'll know Viper is the VP and Cassie is his Old Lady, and if you haven't this is a great into to the series. ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*****

GUST BY ESTHER E SCHMIDT

I enjoy reading Lost Valkyries and Gust is good addition to the series. While it's short read it's full of passion and action, that hooks you in.

*****
Teresa Lara
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this❤all my faves all in one.Felt like a kid in a candy story.Craving more.
Stories in Review
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked some of the short stories. I bought it for Gust, which was a great story. I'll add up my review soon on the ones that I read. http://favoritestoriesinreview.com/20... ...more
Elysian Fields
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I battled on whether to write a review based on the entire anthology as a whole or list each story. Well I started to write about each story, but, well a ten pages later I realized I can't write a brief review; so here’s my opinion of the anthology as a whole.

Each of these stories were entertaining, filled with passion and emotions, wonderful characters and interesting plots. I liked how many of the authors got such great details and depth into such short stories.

Some of these author's are new
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Want some twisted bad boy stories? This is chock full of them! They range from snippet/intro length to novella length, and so far they haven't failed to entertain me! I haven't read them all yet, but here are a few:

Viking - Princess and Viking have been going through a rough patch. Has he screwed up completely? This emotional quick read was turbulent, but I love an MC that will support its family, even when they are their own worst enemy!

Dirty Little Secret - If you have already read about Sal R
Susan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hatch by Piper Davenport
Twisted tales of mayhem... Ms. Davenport’s story lives up to that. Hatch’s identity has been stolen and ends up arrested. Definitely fits the bill.

Duke by Jack Davenport
I first knew of Duke and Pearl from Mr Davenport’s book Minus as a couple who have been together for years. So I throughly enjoyed stepping back in time to Duke and Pearl’s start.

Spade by Harley Stone
This kind of overlaps with Ms Stone’s book Trapping Wasp. But I don’t believe it’s necessary to read tha
Lisa
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I loved this anthology. Great way to introduce yourself to the MC world in books. There are stories from most of my favorite authors and they were so good!! Hoping some of them continue with a full book. I also found some new authors that i can't wait to look into. All proceeds go to a worthy cause and you get great stories from amazing authors. It's a win win. Highly reccomend.
Suzanne Clemons
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of Quick Steamy and Sexy Stories

Even if you are not a fan of MR , you will enjoy this collection of sexy shirt stories. Some of the heavy hitters of the MR world bring their best. Readers of Jack Davenport's Burning Saints series will enjoy finally getting Duke and Pearls story from the beginning. If you need a quick and Sexy read, any of these stories will give you your fix. I especially enjoyed Power Davenport's Hatch and Harley Stone's Slade.
Ri
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection of MC romance

I am a sucker for MC romance when done right. This collection was perfect. Each story was different and offered a plethora of different stories. I discovered new authors, fell in love with new characters, and got to see new words from old favorites.

This anthology was for a great cause. I look forward to the start of many new series to follow. Highly recommend for anyone that loves MC.
Carlise
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally finished..found some great authors

I’ve been reading this anthology off and on for months and finally finished..in some cases I found a new author and jumped off this book to read a new series or research some new authors. I enjoyed reading the many, many stories, but boy it was challenging.

If you’re interested in MCs or finding some new MC authors..this is a great way to get your toes wet.
Kathy Wideman
I have only read Gust by Esther E. Schmidt and Wraith by Kathleen Kelly so far. I loved both of them. Really I bought the anthology because of these two authors. I plan on reading the other books in this anthology as well. I loved both stories by these ladies. Gust is book 6 in the Lost Valkyries series and Wraith is a new book by Kathleen.
Cup of Tea
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-romance
I loved this book! The stories are top notch and it is for an amazing cause. If you are a fan of any of these authors then this should be a must read! I am a huge fan of several of the authors and their stories were such a treat to read, the authors I had not read before it was a great introduction to their work. Plus 27 stories for only $3.99 what an amazing deal! This is a must read for anyone!
Michelle Dunklee
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap

Completely wowed by all these authors, my poor kindle is so full now with one clicks and new KU books. I'll be catching up with all the new to me authors and I throughly enjoyed all these short little novellas with phenomenal characters, plots, witty humor, steaming chemistry, this gave it all to you. A deff must read and reread
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
28 fantastic, brilliant, amazing authors have penned some intense, action packed, arousing and thrilling must reads! This entire Anthology is filled with soo many great stories! I absolutely love the cause that this Anthology was created to help. If you love MC romances, then there are sure to be several stories and authors to appease your appetitie!
Lynne Garlick
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic collection of books!!

Have I told you how much I love anthologies?!! I get to catch up with authors I love and I get to read new to me authors. So a win-win, every time! This one is jammed packed full of alpha MC men and sassy, strong women! I couldn't get through this fast enough, each book drawing me in and spitting me out! But in a totally good way!!
Becky
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You want it..you get it!

This anthology will give you your badass bad boy fix and then some. Each short story contained here introduced me to authors that I'll be watching for. They have heart, intensity, and melt you into a puddle sexiness. My hat goes off to each author involved!
Whynter Raven
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

What a amazing group of author.. I've read many of their books and have fallen in love with their stores. Their are alot of series starters too and I can't wait to see them grow.
Debbie Harrison
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
On a whole not bad

90 percent of the book was great the other 10 percent had me skipping pages and shakingbmy head in disbelief at the lack of story or utter confusion at the characters
Super special mentions
Vera Quinn
Kathleen Kelly
Kim Richards
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I really enjoyed all the stories in this anthology, mind I've had it for months and only just got round to reading it.
There are authors that have stories in here that I actually have not read anything by, so now I have some new authors to check out.
Patricia Blair
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Loved It!

I just finished this. I don't know why it took me so long to read this, but it's a lot of fantastic talented authors in one book. Just extended my TBR pile extensively! So many more stories to check out!
KDL editing
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great

This is a great way to get bonus content from your favorite MC authors (mine are Daphne Loveling, Harley Stone, Piper Davenport and Jack Davenport) or to discover authors that are new to you
Peggy Darrow
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I love all these stories. The authors have done an amazing job. This book is worth every penny. 27 amazing stories!!!!
Becky Ballenger
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am all for motorcycles and alpha men!!!! This anthology was HOTTTT!!! Especially, ROAR by Xavier Neal!!!!! I can’t wait to read it again!!!!!!
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 9 Feb 18, 2019 03:21PM

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC, #7)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC #7)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC #6)
  • Out Gamed
  • Outplayed
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC #5)
  • Quieting the Biker's Rage (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter, #4)
  • Shaker (Blackwings MC, #5)
  • Where Are They Now? (Soulless Bastards MC So Cal Chapter, #4.5)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Eli's Triumph (Reapers MC, #6.7)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC - Texas Chapter Book 5)
I'm the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and International Bestselling Author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted, Forsaken Control, Unexpected Forfeit, Unwanted Sacrifices, Friction, Princess, Freight Train/1st Time Love, 2 Times the Bliss, 3 Times the Heat, Gangster, Daydream, Baby, Chevelle, Russian Roulette (Mafiya box set), Oath Keepers MC (MC box set), Tease (short story collection), C ...more

News & Interviews