Start by marking “Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology” as Want to Read:
Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology

Twisted Tales of Mayhem: 2019 MMM Special Edition Anthology

27 stories full of twisted mayhem brought to you from 28 talented authors- VIKING by Sapphire Knight - When it comes to his club and his woman, he's a savage. Always has been, always will be. HATCH by Piper Davenport - When the beloved Sargent at Arms for the Dogs of Fire MC finds himself falsely incarcerated, his woman must move heaven and earth to release him, while hold ...more
Published March 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Tales of Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Tales of Mayhem

Ashley
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Gust (LOST VALKYRIES MC #6)- ESTHER E. SCHMIDT**

I loved Gust and Paisley.. They have an amazing connection. They grew up together and as soon as they are together you can tell they are just made for one another. This was a fast paced short story that I really enjoyed! As always Esther wrote another awesome MC romance!!
Melanie
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Service and Sacrifice by MariaLisa deMora:
This was a sweet and emotional short story about love, loss and then finding love again. The characters were great and the story, while short, was perfectly paced in the way Amanda and Alex's relationship developed. I really wish we could have more from these guys. A great story in an anthology benefitting a wonderful charity.

I can't wait to read the rest of the stories from this collection of excellent authors.
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*****

GUST BY ESTHER E SCHMIDT

I enjoy reading Lost Valkyries and Gust is good addition to the series. While it's short read it's full of passion and action, that hooks you in.

*****
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Want some twisted bad boy stories? This is chock full of them! They range from snippet/intro length to novella length, and so far they haven't failed to entertain me! I haven't read them all yet, but here are a few:

Viking - Princess and Viking have been going through a rough patch. Has he screwed up completely? This emotional quick read was turbulent, but I love an MC that will support its family, even when they are their own worst enemy!

Dirty Little Secret - If you have already read about Sal R
Mindy Mccray
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*** This review is for Gus by Esther E Schmidt ***

WOW! This book has everything I have come to love from Esther! It has all the action, and heat you would want all wrapped up in a short story about Gus and Paisley!
Peggy Darrow
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I love all these stories. The authors have done an amazing job. This book is worth every penny. 27 amazing stories!!!!
Melissa Tippie
Melanie Mcclure
Feb 23, 2019
Wendy Hodges
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First story up is from Saphire Knight and I really need to get the main books from this MC series, this is the second story I've read in an anthology and I have loved them both. Gripping from the first line and full of action, but it also has the sad element and leaves you definitely needing more. I for one will be buying more books.
MariaLisa deMora
Feb 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: indiana-author, mine
Deb Ann
Stacie Romines
E Loprete
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 9 Feb 18, 2019 03:21PM
Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted-Available on Amazon, Kobo, ibooks and Google Play.
She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.
Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has al