Start by marking “The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay” as Want to Read:
The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay

The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay

This is the story of a family of unique frogs looking for a better place to live. Their current area of habitat is a mess: the pond where they swim is not only too small for their growing families, but has become rather dirty, as well. The surrounding forest has also become too dangerous for the frog families. One night, a few of the young frogs overhear their parents and ...more
Published December 4th 2018 by Proving Press

To ask other readers questions about The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay

Start your review of The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay
Margaret Mary
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
The Five Frogs on Biscuit Bay is a nice book for children that is very well presented and the overall story is great.

The book starts where the young frogs are listening to the adult frogs discuss the need to move to a more suitable home. The 5 young frogs: Lia The Grace, Dom The Bomb, Mira The Soul, Vinny The Shark and Daniella Lala decide they will contribute and find that special place. The adventure that they set off on is one of danger, excitement and the importance of friendship.

I’d give a
Brittany | Healing Happy Lee
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
4 stars
Extremely great character development for children, and outstanding core & family values!!

All of the different frogs (characters) are written well, expressing different personality types, showing children it is ok to be themselves.

I think the ending would have made more sense if one of the frogs favorite foods was biscuits or talked about how hungry they were for biscuits so the ending and title would have come full circle, but I don't think children will notice. :)

The illustrations are
Ilham Alam
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was asked by the PR company working with the author to provide a completely voluntary and unbiased review of this book. I have my review up on my kids book blog here: https://www.storymummy.com/kids-book-...

As others have noted, the illustrations with its painting like quality is a thing of beauty.
Baby Bookworm
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: our-reviews

Hello, friends! Our book today is The Five Frogs On Biscuit Bay, written by Tommy Piolata and illustrated by David Cuccia, the tale of a young frog family looking for a home.

One night, five frog cousins – Lia the Grace, Dom the Bomb, Mira the Soul, Vinny the Shark, and Daniella “Lala” – overhear their parents discussing a need to find a new pond; theirs has become too crowded and dangerous. Wan
Brandi Parsons
Apr 19, 2019
Brittania
marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2019
Princess
marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2020

• Flavor Land: The Magic of Music and Mixing (Musical Mable Book 1)
  • Little Miss HISTORY Travels to THE STATUE OF LIBERTY
  • Brandon Makes Jiǎo Zi (餃子)
  • Alias Grace
  • The Promise (DS Imogen Grey #4)
  • Whisper Network
  • The Ghost Bride
  • Daughter of Time (After Cilmeri, #0.5)
  • Norman's Gift (Norman the Button Book 2)
  • Special
  • Vantage Point (No Escape #1)
  • Parenting Children of Trauma: The Foster-Adoption Guide to Understanding Attachment Disorder
  • The Rules of Magic (Practical Magic, #0.2)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...